From 11/22/2004 to 12/21/2004
- 12:56 PM Bug #1762: Develop task list with dependencies and schedule
- This is complete and resides at
http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TaxonTaskList. The list is
- 12:51 PM Bug #1576: Implement EnterProviderData for TOS v1.1.0 with input TCS
- We have decided on TCS version 0.88. This is nearly complete.
- 12:50 PM Bug #1760: Decide on TCS version to work from
- We have settled on version 0.88 - this will work fine for the next development
- 12:41 PM Bug #1744: ENM IIL - Convex Hull Actor
- The convex hull, rasterization, and buffering actors accomplish these tasks and
are complete. There is a test workfl...
- 12:39 PM Bug #1732: ENM IIF - Clipping Actor
- This functionality has been provided by the rasterization actor that Jianting
completed (clipping occurs by setting t...
- 10:37 AM Bug #1789: Create database for TOS version 1.1.0
- Database changes complete - add data
- 10:18 AM Bug #1789: Create database for TOS version 1.1.0
- This must be completed to test object changes.
- 10:14 AM Bug #1789 (Resolved): Create database for TOS version 1.1.0
- This will follow the TCS agreed upon (version 0.86 or 0.88 have only minor
differences that do not require differenc...
- 10:35 AM Bug #1790 (New): Add ITIS data to TOS db v1.1.0
- 10:16 AM Bug #1760: Decide on TCS version to work from
- We are now deciding between version 0.86 and 0.88 - the differences are minor
and confined to the PlaceHolder type wh...
- 10:12 AM Bug #1647: Modify data model to accomodate different views of data
- We are now in agreement that concepts can be defined a single way. Different
views of the data (with or without relat...
- 10:10 AM Bug #1402: Create small test database with hickory and mosses
- Received moss data in TCS - validates against v0.86 (Aimee's modifications) and
against v0.88(Trevor and Robert's pre...
- 01:33 PM Bug #1761: Update object model (v1.1.0) to more closely mirror TCS
- Objects and main codebase have been updated. Tests and database must be
modified, and tests run successfully befor...
- 01:18 PM Bug #1760: Decide on TCS version to work from
- Decided on the Taxon call of 17 Nov that we are unable to pin this down much more
before spring 2005. We will work ...
Also available in: Atom