From 06/24/2003 to 07/23/2003
- 01:35 PM Bug #794: Evaluate viewing forms and input forms for VegBank Metadata
- The work Mike is doing on the display will allow this bug to be closed so
- 11:12 AM Bug #1117: Register Issues
- Issues addressed Mike Lee already had a look at this.
- 11:11 AM Bug #1116: Fetch Password is 404 Error
- fixed, required pointing this page to the servlet that handles this.
- 11:10 AM Bug #1115: certification submittal bugs
- Fixed e-mail and increased the size of some database fields.
Needs to have validation that prevents invalid data get...
- 04:34 PM Bug #1120 (Resolved): log out doesn't appear to work
- I don't think the log-out works. I can "back" button back
through it and link to the main-menu or attempt to load d...
- 04:30 PM Bug #1119 (Resolved): Changing email address doesn't affect cookie email address
- When the user changes email address in the change profile page, they are sent
back to the main menu and the old ema...
- 03:46 PM Bug #1115: certification submittal bugs
- The certification request is logged to the log, but apparently not emailed
(successfully) to anyone. This needs fix...
- 03:31 PM Bug #1115 (Resolved): certification submittal bugs
- Mike Jennings has had problems requesting certification. He has filled out
the form, with some entries up to 130 c...
- 03:43 PM Bug #1118 (Resolved): strutify the certification form and possibly change the way log-in/cookie are done
- Upgrade the system that we use to log on users, change user info, request
certification, etc. This is a weak point...
- 03:41 PM Bug #1117 (Resolved): Register Issues
- When I push "do not accept" and then submit information, it registers me as a
valid user! Serious problem there!
- 03:35 PM Bug #1116 (Resolved): Fetch Password is 404 Error
- I enter my email and ask for my password to be emailed to me, and I get a
nasty 404 error.
HTTP Status 404 - /ve...
- 02:35 PM Bug #1114: Logging system needs to be upgraded
- The logging system is really basic right now. I'd like to see timestamps added
and be able to somehow view a log tha...
- 02:33 PM Bug #1114 (Resolved): Logging system needs to be upgraded
- 10:19 AM Bug #786: Update the Plots datamodel to allow for individual trees
- A clarification of my last comment:
Revising the structure of a populated database is somewhat difficult, even if
- 10:01 AM Bug #786: Update the Plots datamodel to allow for individual trees
- Given Bob's comment of "Let's do this once and do it right" it seems to me best
to leave the model as it is for now a...
- 03:11 PM Bug #786: Update the Plots datamodel to allow for individual trees
- Are not tree stems largely new to the system in that we have never tried to
load any in Vegbank, and I rather doubt ...
- 02:46 PM Bug #1079: Revise DB model to better deal with idiosyncratic taxa
- I regret to report that as best I can tell Michael's options A and B in Note
#4 fail because they allow multiple rec...
- 02:16 PM Bug #703: Enter 1996 & 2002 USDA Plants List
- Plants are now loaded according to comment #5 .
Plants that are a genus use there family as a parent.
- 04:20 PM Bug #786: Update the Plots datamodel to allow for individual trees
- 3 options, as outlined http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/attachment.cgi?
id=86&action=view are, to leave things the ...
- 04:01 PM Bug #1079: Revise DB model to better deal with idiosyncratic taxa
- I will outline 3 different options we have for implementing an ability to
handle idiosyncratic taxa, from least data...
- 03:58 PM Bug #1079: Revise DB model to better deal with idiosyncratic taxa
- "stage 2" from a comment of Bob's above is completed, that is the top of the
phylogenetic tree has been loaded into ...
- 11:36 AM Bug #1110: vegbank.org domain needs renewal before October 30th, 2003
- talk to John Harris for more info, as he paid for the original domain leasing.
- 11:35 AM Bug #1110 (Resolved): vegbank.org domain needs renewal before October 30th, 2003
- who does this, how is it paid for, etc?
- 09:55 AM Bug #703: Enter 1996 & 2002 USDA Plants List
- Families need to be loaded with loader as well. Lee has fixed the current
VegBAnk plants by loading families manuall...
- 11:37 AM Bug #1079: Revise DB model to better deal with idiosyncratic taxa
- I like this approach, but I'm not sure that it will adequately solve the problem
of P. simplex + P. canadensis. Ther...
Also available in: Atom