From 08/27/2003 to 09/25/2003
- 04:05 PM Bug #1148 (Resolved): quickly resolvable bug: taxonCover not appearing on plot view
- TaxonCover doesn't appear in the plot-view. This is probably b/c it isn't being
written to the XML right. For exam...
- 11:27 AM Bug #1140 (Resolved): Better delimit results of certification request so they are more readable
- The certification request now gets emailed in this format:
VegBank Administrator: The fo...
- 09:05 AM Bug #715: Mechanism to add new communities, one at a time, web interface
- this is analagous to loading plants one at a time, as described in bug 723
- 08:59 AM Bug #712: Update the forms for querying plants then communities
- let's wait until 1.1 to build a new query page. Our current one gets the job
done for now.
- 05:19 PM Bug #1077: document in CVS: Preload the database with standard methods, references, journals
- This is complete in the sense that the database is preloaded successfully. It
is not yet documented completely how w...
- 05:16 PM Bug #863: Evaluate: Simple Query (rewrite views for query)
- bug 712 has to do with querying plants/communities which is a bit different from
this bug, which deals with querying ...
- 12:08 PM Bug #863: Evaluate: Simple Query (rewrite views for query)
- I agree with Bob in that the simpler query (with all states) is easier to
maintain. It would be helpful, after we wo...
- 05:11 PM Bug #715: Mechanism to add new communities, one at a time, web interface
- This probably needs to be a 1.0.1 bug. For now, I have a prototype of how we
could better add plants here:
- 12:18 PM Bug #869: XML export:implement corrections
- This bug deals with the old XML, which the system still uses in some places, I
don't know how much of the system uses...
- 04:45 PM Bug #869: XML export:implement corrections
- I think this bug is redundant in the light of bug 870, waiting for aggrement on
Why bug fix a redundant ...
- 04:38 PM Bug #779: Build validation package:Compare values against picklists
- I will try to implement this new feature as part of the XML import step.
- 04:35 PM Bug #712: Update the forms for querying plants then communities
- My last comment is invalid comment #6
See comment #5 links for the new design. Basically a new query page for the
- 11:12 AM Bug #560: purchase and set up tape backup for vegbank
- After discussing with JH and Colby, I suggest that we DO NOT install a tape
drive on vegbank just yet. Instead, we c...
- 02:13 AM Bug #863: Evaluate: Simple Query (rewrite views for query)
- As Mark suggests, when viewing the picklists for construction of a query it
makes much sense to display only those v...
- 05:16 PM Bug #1138: floristicQuality Table
- No problem. But I changed the corresponding names to tables in Appendix 1 and
2 of the standards document to reflec...
- 05:10 PM Bug #1138: floristicQuality Table
We have a bunch of tables that have less than the optimal names. It would be
nice if these were fixed. However, r...
- 04:46 PM Bug #1138 (Resolved): floristicQuality Table
- The name of this and similar tables should be changed to something
like "obsQuality_Flora", or "taxaResolution_Qual...
- 04:13 PM Bug #863: Evaluate: Simple Query (rewrite views for query)
- What is the official status of this bug today?
How does it relate to bug 712?
- 05:53 PM Bug #771: Loader rectification tools:Picklists: closed (and open?)
- The above sounds like a great solution. We need something like this. How
much time will it take to implement, and ...
Also available in: Atom