- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 09:36 AM Kepler Bug #5598: parameters appear as white boxes instead of dots
- Conceptually, one possible fix is already available, as I have documented in the comments to bug 5266. It would invol...
- 04:10 PM Kepler Bug #5266: Two empty boxes inside Sinewave actor and other icon problems for attributes
- This revised ValueIcon class should fix the problem. Any parameters that have invisible labels probably need _hideNam...
- 12:04 PM Kepler Bug #5266: Two empty boxes inside Sinewave actor and other icon problems for attributes
- (In reply to comment #13)
> Note that the change to ValueIcon was backed out because of bug #5719, see
- 03:48 PM Kepler Bug #5721 (New): Add ModelRepaintController to the Kepler library
- This is a bug split off of 4903. ModelRepaintController is not in the Kepler actor library and should be added.
- 02:07 PM Kepler Bug #5266: Two empty boxes inside Sinewave actor and other icon problems for attributes
- Adding _icon properties to the problem attributes allows the SVG attached to the attributes to be attached to a Value...
- 01:28 PM Kepler Bug #5642: Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- Fixed in commit r30795. The original cyan-colored Ptolemy icon should be visible when the actor is drag-instantiated ...
- 04:21 PM Kepler Bug #5712: illegal option chmod error during Kepler startup
- Yes, this is caused by the call on line 104 of tagging/src/org/kepler/module/tagging/Initialize.java.
- 12:09 PM Kepler Bug #5642: Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- I'm tentatively closing this bug. If people feel strongly that the default behavior of this actor should be that the ...
- 11:46 AM Kepler Bug #5648: FileCopier code duplication
- Closed by r30689. Duplicate code removed and call to such code was replaced to a call to the canonical file copier im...
- 02:48 PM Kepler Bug #5266: Two empty boxes inside Sinewave actor and other icon problems for attributes
- I get this behavior under kepler trunk, reporting suite is not needed.
Also available in: Atom