- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 09:06 AM SEEK Bug #1760: Decide on TCS version to work from
- My opinion is that we use the version proposed at TDWG (v0.85) and just replace
the "placeholder" types with the corr...
- 08:50 AM SEEK Bug #1765: Investigate Hibernate for database and parser abstraction
- Parser dependency removed because hibernate (at least from what I've read) will
not help with parsing XML, but just c...
- 02:34 PM SEEK Bug #1663 (New): Create web prototype
- By TDWG - Create a web-based prototype of the current version of the Taxon
service that is easily modified for futur...
- 09:12 AM SEEK Bug #1618 (In Progress): Fix rank representation in db
- The current representation of rank does not fully support the Napier schema for
adding a concept to the Taxon cache.
- 03:12 PM SEEK Bug #1604: Convert ITIS database dump to TES
- Converted ITIS mammals only as a test instance of the TES for implementation of
enterProviderData. The instance of t...
- 12:48 PM SEEK Bug #1604 (Resolved): Convert ITIS database dump to TES
- Convert the latest pipe-delimited database dump from ITIS into an instance of
the TES for testing enterProviderData
- 12:46 PM SEEK Bug #1603 (In Progress): Implement addConcept
- Add implementation of addConcept as a public SOAP accessible method
- 12:39 PM SEEK Bug #1575: Modify or add objects to match new Taxonomic Exchange Schema
- Added two classes for handling "according to", namely CAccordingTo and
CDetailedAccordingTo. Likewise for publicatio...
- 09:47 AM SEEK Bug #1578: Modify Ant build so Tomcat is functional on both Linux and Windows
- Build files were modified to allow an instance of Tomcat to be created and
started from within the build process on b...
- 09:43 AM SEEK Bug #1449: Implement at least two similarity algorithms
- Two algorithms, one that does token matching and weights the taxonomic name as
the most important field and one that ...
Also available in: Atom