Attempting to save changes to a workflow saved in a KAR file fails
The following fails:
1) Create new workflow
2) Instantiate a Constant actor
3) Right click on canvas and Save Archive
4) Create new canvas and close existing workflow
5) Open the workflow from the library pane by Right-clicking on Workflows->WorkflowName and select "Open Archive (KAR)"
6) Change the value of the Constant actor
7) Close canvas. Kepler will inform you it wants to save change to file [path to Kepler directory]. Of course saying 'yes' won't work.
Possible solutions: Either save things back correctly to the KAR file, or if this is not the desired behavior, disable the save functionality (and the save reminder, of course).