Project

General

Profile

Bug #4654

searching KNB through Kepler returns many console errors and caching fails

Added by Oliver Soong over 9 years ago. Updated over 9 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
data access
Target version:
Start date:
01/07/2010
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Bugzilla-Id:
4654

Description

This is at r22407 under linux. Things seem to work, but the cache content is all blank (files are all of size 0).

History

#1 Updated by Oliver Soong over 9 years ago

It's looking like I managed to completely screw up my cache. A clean-cache fixed things.

Basically, I was signing into KNB, and accidentally supplied my credentials with organization KU instead of NCEAS. I wasn't getting an error in a timely manner and couldn't seem to cancel the login, so I closed Kepler (x in the upper right corner). Upon restarting, searching returned lots of cache errors on the console, but still returned results. EML 2 Dataset actors can be created but do not function, and cache errors show up on the console again.

#2 Updated by Redmine Admin over 6 years ago

Original Bugzilla ID was 4654

Also available in: Atom PDF