searching KNB through Kepler returns many console errors and caching fails
This is at r22407 under linux. Things seem to work, but the cache content is all blank (files are all of size 0).
Updated by Oliver Soong almost 14 years ago
It's looking like I managed to completely screw up my cache. A clean-cache fixed things.
Basically, I was signing into KNB, and accidentally supplied my credentials with organization KU instead of NCEAS. I wasn't getting an error in a timely manner and couldn't seem to cancel the login, so I closed Kepler (x in the upper right corner). Upon restarting, searching returned lots of cache errors on the console, but still returned results. EML 2 Dataset actors can be created but do not function, and cache errors show up on the console again.