From 10/13/2002 to 11/11/2002
- 11:15 AM Bug #670: DateTimeDomain id/reference validation
- Thanks for your bug report. Yes, indeed, the key and ref you mention should be
included in our parser configuration ...
- 10:55 AM Bug #670 (Resolved): DateTimeDomain id/reference validation
- It appears that the DateTimeDomain was not included in the EmlValidator's
lib/config.xml file. Should this be incl...
- 09:21 AM Bug #629: unit conversion coefficients need checking
- Checked, revised, and completed.
- 09:18 AM Bug #659: release tasks for eml-2.0.0rc3
- DONE when the release was completed.
- 08:00 AM Bug #661 (Resolved): spell check eml-attribute.xsd and synchronize with unitDictionary
- eml-attribute has typos, such as filed for file and mailnly for mainly. Also,
the unitDictionary contains errors t...
- 01:38 PM Bug #659: release tasks for eml-2.0.0rc3
- need to make sure the new schemas get installed into the
- 12:29 PM Bug #659: release tasks for eml-2.0.0rc3
- Namespaces are now updated to rc3 (1). README and index.html were updated and
are ready to go (2). Still need to do...
- 12:27 PM Bug #655: need better model for numeric domains for attributes
- DONE. Both number type and the exclusive options are now part of the domain
expression. This allows precise numeric...
- 12:25 PM Bug #654: scope of the unit element
- DONE. Unit is now under measurement scale only where appropriate, and the
definition of ratio scale has been fixed.
- 12:24 PM Bug #638: request for id/ref in attributeDomain
- DONE. All attribute Domain elements can now be referenced to allow for this
sort of repeated use of the same domain ...
- 12:22 PM Bug #637: attributeDomain should be required
- Done. AttributeDomain is now nested within measurementScale, so it can be
required across the board, and the right ty...
- 02:59 PM Bug #634: Documentation of reference elements in the schemas
- Completed. All references elements now use res:ReferencesGroup, which contains
the documentation for the references ...
- 02:52 PM Bug #659: release tasks for eml-2.0.0rc3
- 5) Generate new png images
- 11:07 AM Bug #659 (Resolved): release tasks for eml-2.0.0rc3
- This is a tracking bug for tasks that need to be doen for the eml-2.0.0 release.
Add any housekeeping, non-controve...
- 11:08 AM Bug #365: Eml documentation for Seminars & LTER sites
- EML Primer is postponed until December 1 in order to be ready For the next Morpho release and for the Spring KNB semi...
- 09:49 AM Bug #656: physical should be repeatable
- Done. Made it repeatable, and updated the documentation. RESOLVED FIXED.
- 05:54 AM Bug #654: scope of the unit element
- So... an attribute with celsius units has an interval measurement scale, but one
with kelvin units has a ratio measu...
- 02:07 PM Bug #656 (Resolved): physical should be repeatable
- Point from Barbara Benson (NTL):
The physical element in EntityGroup should be repeatable to allow individuals to
- 01:07 PM Bug #654: scope of the unit element
- Comments from Barbara Benson show that our previous definition of ratio scale is
wrong. It is, in fact, an extension...
- 12:43 PM Bug #632: broken link in faq
- FIXED. Checked all links in the FAQ -- all seem to be working after the fixes.
- 12:58 PM Bug #655: need better model for numeric domains for attributes
- Does this belong in numeric domain or in measurement scale? seems like it
qualifies measuremnt scale rather than doma...
- 11:02 AM Bug #655 (Resolved): need better model for numeric domains for attributes
- We've found another problem with attributeDomain that needs to be fixed for the
EML 2 release. Currently, the numer...
- 11:17 AM Bug #629: unit conversion coefficients need checking
- Also, need to resolve issues with:
1) additional units that should be added
2) datetime values
3) non-linear unit co...
- 11:11 AM Bug #629: unit conversion coefficients need checking
- Tim checked these. There are some problems. See Tim's email for details.
Needs to be fixed for the EML 2 release.
- 11:13 AM Bug #632: broken link in faq
- Need to check all of the links in all of the docs before the 2.0.0 release.
Several were found to be broken, some of...
- 11:09 AM Bug #634: Documentation of reference elements in the schemas
- Should be done for the 2.0.0 release.
- 10:36 AM Bug #654: scope of the unit element
Thanks for the excellent summary. I think I agree with this approach, excpet
for one point: the "library" att...
- 10:02 AM Bug #654 (Resolved): scope of the unit element
- Discussion of stmml has revealed several isses, one of which is the fact that
units, as expressed by stmml, are app...
- 09:56 AM Bug #365: Eml documentation for Seminars & LTER sites
- Continuing to make progress but may not be ready for 2.0 rollout. I have been
putting more effort into developing the...
- 09:22 AM Bug #633: Lineage - should it be removed from the schemas?
- already done
- 09:20 AM Bug #626: ProcedureStepType schema needs revision to protect sequence of descriptions.
- see bug 624
- 09:19 AM Bug #625: Cardinality regarding eml-methods should be corrected in two places.
- see bug 624 for details
- 09:18 AM Bug #624: eml-methods/methodsType needs clarification on choice/sequence
- Made changes to ProcedureStepType and MethodsType. MethodsType model changed
from choice to sequence as indicated in ...
- 08:21 AM Bug #638: request for id/ref in attributeDomain
- I agree that it makes sense to do it at attributeDomain rather than each of the
options below it.
I cant think of to...
- 08:09 AM Bug #637: attributeDomain should be required
- In hindsight, i wish we had thought to put all of these things (domain,
precision, unit, etc, nested under the approp...
- 03:00 PM Bug #638 (Resolved): request for id/ref in attributeDomain
- Barbara Benson representing NTL LTER site made the following request:
> 3) Here is a suggested addition to EM...
- 02:48 PM Bug #637 (Resolved): attributeDomain should be required
- The RC2 release shows attribute/attributeDomain as an oprional element. This
used to be required, and as far as I k...
- 01:30 PM Bug #634 (Resolved): Documentation of reference elements in the schemas
- I can't remember what we decided on documenting "references" elements inside the
schemas. They are currently not doc...
- 01:26 PM Bug #633 (Resolved): Lineage - should it be removed from the schemas?
- We had discussed removing lineage from the schemas. Is this still the plan? If
so someone needs to do it.
If we a...
- 11:50 AM Bug #632 (Resolved): broken link in faq
- There is a broken link in the FAQ. It is in item 4 "formal specification" and
it should be linked to /software/eml...
- 01:52 PM Bug #629 (Resolved): unit conversion coefficients need checking
- The multipliers in the eml-unitDictionary.xml file need to be checked for each
unit in the file. There is also one ...
- 12:40 PM Bug #628: eml-physical has lit: rather than cit: references
- FIXED, and the milestone now properly reflects when it was fixed.
- 12:39 PM Bug #628: eml-physical has lit: rather than cit: references
- Reopening bug to reassign the target milestone to properly reflect when it was
- 10:52 AM Bug #628: eml-physical has lit: rather than cit: references
- changed xmlns=lit to xmlns=cit and lit:CitationType to cit:CitationType to
maintain consistency with other modules.
- 09:59 AM Bug #628 (Resolved): eml-physical has lit: rather than cit: references
- I just noticed that eml-phyiscal references citations with lit: rather that cit:
as is the case with the other modules.
- 10:02 AM Bug #627: links broken in EML FAQ
- OK, fixed the link in the FAQ. RESOLVED FIXED.
- 09:46 AM Bug #627 (Resolved): links broken in EML FAQ
- The EML FAQ has two broken links:
1) Pointing to the EML project members list
2) Pointing to the EML spec i...
Also available in: Atom