From 01/22/2009 to 02/20/2009
- 04:23 PM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- JRE5 (jdk-1.5.0_17) works like charm! Morpho and parser interfaces work fine now on XP.
- 12:02 PM Bug #3832 (Resolved): Add ability to restart parsing process in Parser
- Basically we need to be able to serialize the list of Questions from within MainWindow. Then there needs to be funct...
- 11:41 AM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- you'll need to update, then run the ant "install" target under development/morpho directoy
- 10:43 AM Bug #3829: Support UTF8 encoded XML in Metacat
- adding dependency to Metacat bug
- 10:41 AM Bug #3829: Support UTF8 encoded XML in Metacat
- I've done some preliminary investigation into this - looks like we'll need to be specific when both reading and writi...
- 10:40 AM Bug #3829 (New): Support UTF8 encoded XML in Metacat
- We've now added a [configurable] way to change the default text encoding when serializing XML in Morpho (using UTF8 s...
- 10:03 AM Bug #3828 (Resolved): Ignored pages are not ignored
- Used doc10.pdf sample and clicked to ignore all but the first page...ended up with all questions being included when ...
- 10:01 AM Bug #3827: User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- Used doc10.pdf as a test - was asked to identify images on page 3 even after ignoring it
- 09:57 AM Bug #3827 (Resolved): User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- When pages of a PDF have been marked as "Ignore Page" the parser still prompts the user to draw bounding boxes around...
- 09:40 AM Bug #3659: Warn users if assessment has no question numbers
- I think it would be good to test each page and see if it contains anything other than an image to detect the case whe...
- 09:36 AM Bug #3659: Warn users if assessment has no question numbers
- (In reply to comment #0)
> During the student testing, we encountered an exam that did not have any
> question number...
- 04:16 PM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- When I tried to run morpho.bat (command line), morpho launches briefly and then terminates with the following errors:...
- 03:57 PM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- You can run Morpho from the commandline (morpho.bat) and everything works fine.
It seems that this problem comes up w...
- 03:54 PM Bug #3821 (New): Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- We're finding this happens with Java 1.6 on both Window XP and Windows Vista.
The JPedal classes are not being found...
- 02:07 PM Bug #3820 (Resolved): Dropping image into common instructions prompt shows image drop targets for whole question
- It's likely this is because it calls setImagePanelVisible (true) which works on the whole hierarchy; should probably ...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- A couple of issues: I'm not sure I like the button on the toolbar. I think that a menu option, and possibly a right...
- 08:34 PM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- A button ("popout PDF") was added to the parser window which when clicked, loads the original document in a new windo...
- 10:57 AM Bug #3442: Add first/last page buttons to PDFPane and ExtractedQuestionsPane
- The functionality for first/last page buttons is now there. We need to (possibly) build icons, or change the previou...
- 05:31 PM Bug #3810 (In Progress): PDF document being viewed does not maximize when the window is maximized.
- Once a PDF document is loaded into text/header/footer filtering wizard, the document does not scale with increase in ...
- 11:55 AM Bug #3794 (Resolved): Add tool tip text to controls in the Main parser window
- Tool tips will help with usability
- 11:54 AM Bug #3793 (Resolved): Add ignored region selections to vector image selection page
- Right now the ignored region selections are not shown on the vector image page, which can give the user the impressio...
- 03:21 AM Bug #3745: Bold, italics and underline buttons are not functional
- Completed through use of StyledEditorKit actions; it turns out that the BoldAction class will work on the currently a...
- 03:19 AM Bug #3746: Need ability to make text superscript and subscript
- Completed through use of StyledEditorKit actions
- 01:24 PM Bug #3768: find engineering vocabulary for assessment classification
- I downloaded the IEEE and NASA thesaurii and added a copy to the CVS server:
- 12:38 PM Bug #3768: find engineering vocabulary for assessment classification
- I found a whole list of engineering thesaurii:
- 12:10 PM Bug #3768 (Resolved): find engineering vocabulary for assessment classification
- The FIRST metadata application uses one or more controlled vocabularies for classification of assessments and assessm...
Also available in: Atom