From 02/28/2008 to 03/28/2008
- 04:09 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- Confirmed as a bug. Interestingly, I noticed that Access2003 compacted a DB from 60MB to 40MB. Access2007 compacted...
- 04:00 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- (In reply to comment #8)
> Compact and Repair fails when development mode is off. This may apply only to
- 03:48 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- Compact and Repair fails when development mode is off. This may apply only to Access2007 or it may be more widespread.
- 03:25 PM Bug #2910: arrow keys access non-tab-stopped fields?
- Done in v224_p0328_mid1. This was relatively easy to do, and will only have very small benefits, but perhaps when th...
- 12:22 PM Bug #2909: Help users create new plots.
- This is done, as now the plot data form doesn't open if there aren't plots. Instead, it switches you to the add plot...
- 12:19 PM Bug #2776: Need some queries to help us summarize issues for contractors
- (In reply to comment #3)
> Not sure if this is where to park this comment or not, probably not. But
> reports from e...
- 12:13 PM Bug #2667: Test Entry Tool processing of data vs. SAS
- The entry tool migration script has been very thoroughly QA'd. Not necessary to run against SAS.
- 12:12 PM Bug #3004: TEST: Allow resampling of ANY plot
- This has been address, but not tested thoroughly in version 2.2.4_p0327_mid7.zip
- 05:49 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- The security center is also an issue, and I've added this to the documentation.
- 02:12 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- Added link to entry tool for access 2007:
- 11:34 AM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- Compact and Repair now tells you what to do in Access 2007, which is fine. No errors or anything.
- 11:33 AM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- Turning off confirmation messages works for Access 2007 as is. Tested today on Ctenium: Vista Enterprise/Access 2007
- 03:50 PM Bug #2883: Monitoring data: how to determine ordering of rows?
- I think this is working OK now, using the original order the person entered stems in. Perhaps an addition would be re...
- 03:23 PM Bug #2787: add entry_stems.isPlanted to interface?
- Sometimes users have planted stems that need to be switched to natural. Would be nice to have a button that did that,...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2917: Entry DB is getting larger and larger - allow downloads of data to decrease size
- done, v224.
SoilTaxon and communities can be downloaded and save ~20MB of space in the release version.
- 03:20 PM Bug #3009: Check that plots are named according to their project label
- *** Bug 3064 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:18 PM Bug #3009: Check that plots are named according to their project label
- This is done in the DBA unfolding step. There is no way for the users to fix this if something happens.
- 03:20 PM Bug #3064: DBA: check that plot names match project code
- this is the same thing as bug 3009 exactly!
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 3009 ***
- 03:19 PM Bug #3011: Logical check: reasonable sizes between ddh, Ht, DBH
- done: Check for instances of ddh being greater than DBH (almost certainly an error) or DBH unlikely for Height?
- 03:17 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- If turning off confirmation messages doesn't work in Access 2007, this is really important for next release, as contr...
- 03:12 PM Bug #3180 (Resolved): Reduce File size by importing to new database
- It may be possible to reduce the file size by ~10MB by importing all objects into another fresh db. This had problem...
- 03:21 PM Bug #2867: Reverse Migrate New archive data into old archive
- We may not do this, as the momentum is now for moving the old database into the new archive.
- 03:13 PM Bug #2632: How to store one module plots - no subplots?
- potentially a moot point: modules may be stored as strata.
Also available in: Atom