From 06/04/2006 to 07/03/2006
- 09:20 PM Bug #2485 (Resolved): On Macintosh, cannot connect from a relation
- On A Macintosh, it is impossible to draw a connection from a 'relation' (diamond connector). One should be able to pr...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2472: Port locations not saved with Composites in 'Save in Library...'
- This is fixed in the Ptolemy CVS head.
I refactored the code so I could do some testing, see
- 12:07 PM Bug #2472 (Resolved): Port locations not saved with Composites in 'Save in Library...'
- If one creates a composite actor with ports, and then uses the 'Save in Library...' menu to save the composite, the p...
- 09:54 AM Bug #2471 (Resolved): 'Upload to Repository' menu throws an error
- Attempts to use the 'Upload to Repository' popup menu throws the error
[java] repository initialized with put...
- 01:57 PM Bug #2470 (Resolved): Documentation Missing for some R-actors
- The following RExpression-extended actors do not have any instance documentation included:
- 01:41 PM Bug #2464 (Resolved): Problem with displaying R graphics on Mac
- In beta1, we note that for R graphics to work on the Mac, one needs to have X11 running prior to starting Kepler and ...
- 02:49 PM Bug #2461 (Resolved): Add MetadataSource actor to tree
- The MetadataSource actor has been around since June 2005 but apparently was never added to the actor tree when kar sy...
- 02:10 PM Bug #2460: Zip Files actor does not appear in actor list
- corrected by removing errors in src/actors/ZipFiles/
- 12:17 PM Bug #2460 (Resolved): Zip Files actor does not appear in actor list
- The Zip Files actor does not appear anywhere in the actor tree in Beta1 release, apparently because src/actor/ZipFile...
- 11:31 AM Bug #2459: Need for actor/attribute that detects OS/executables
- I'll bet we could use the expression syntax to get properties and then
invoke ThrowModelError if things aren't right....
- 11:24 AM Bug #2459 (In Progress): Need for actor/attribute that detects OS/executables
- Some workflows will only work on certain operating systems or require certain executables outside of Kepler (e.g. JNI...
- 04:24 PM Bug #2458 (Resolved): Search problems with multiple actor ontologies
- In the Beta1 release, there are several actor ontologies that appear in the actor tree, including: 'Kepler Actor Onto...
- 11:38 AM Bug #2412: Unable to Create Kar file from composite
- Currently one can create a kar from a composite if the composite was originally created by dragging from the actor tr...
- 11:34 AM Bug #2319: Ptolemy build problems
- Currently there are not major problems here, so I am moving to post 1.0 release.
- 11:32 AM Bug #1836: data search and access problems via ecogrid
- Although there are some performance issues, the ecogrid connection now seems much more robust. I am thus removing thi...
- 11:26 AM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- Universal libraries for GARP JNI code on the Mac have been added to CVS. Still need to create libraries for the gdal ...
- 11:02 AM Bug #2139: mollusc -> R -> plot WF for examples and documentation uses
- There is now documentation for using the RExpression actor (in Kepler-docs/user/R_Actor_userdoc_draft.doc) that uses ...
- 10:52 AM Bug #2143: fix functionality and GUI issues with query builder
- newest (beta1) release resolves thess issues
- 10:50 AM Bug #2043: create suite of common statistical actors using R
- A suite of R statistical actors is now installed in the Beta1 release
- 01:51 PM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- Mac JNI code for GARP has been created and included in distribution. Different libs for PowerPC and Intel chips. Stil...
- 01:47 PM Bug #2398: change R home directory that is default of RExpression actor
- default R home changed to .kepler
- 01:45 PM Bug #2381: Problem with alpha9 MacOSX Installer build
- problem fixed with the Beta1 installer; won't bother to go back and fix alpha9 version
- 01:30 PM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- Maybe we can create a filter that fixes the text
in the Ptolemy models so that it properly displays.
Is there a parti...
- 01:26 PM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- There are a number of Ptolemy example workflow that have the 'non-wrapping' attribute problem that we cannot fix. (i....
Also available in: Atom