From 09/08/2007 to 10/07/2007
- 10:29 AM Bug #2961: Include option in EMLDatasource actor to use 'most recent' data
- Added check to EML200Datasource actor.
Uses RepositoryManager to make webservice call to earthgrid.
Still need to ref...
- 07:56 AM Bug #2939: Add ability to access password protected EarthGrid data from within Kepler
- Looks like this will involve changes to the webservices in seek project.
EcogridGetToStreamClient.get() method has no...
- 05:18 PM Bug #2937: Differentiate error msg between broken dataset links and insufficient access
- The case this bug addresses occurs when the metadata (and possibly some, but not all data files) are public and there...
- 04:10 PM Bug #2960: Change RExpression actor to use meaningful graphic file output names
- Graphics file name of RExpession actor is now the actor name plus an integer (instead of user name). (Dan Higgins)
- 05:29 PM Bug #2960 (Resolved): Change RExpression actor to use meaningful graphic file output names
- Possibilities include:
-nested workflow.composite_actor.actor.incremental_number naming
-use a similar approach to ...
- 10:29 AM Bug #2963: Add data structure for tabular data and associated metadata
- There is already support for handing an R dataframe from one RExpression to another. If RExpression has an output por...
- 05:45 PM Bug #2963 (New): Add data structure for tabular data and associated metadata
- Essentially add support for R dataframe type to be passed around the workflow.
Most likely to be used for EMLDatasou...
- 07:18 AM Bug #2123: need a way to uniquely identify actor in a workflow and locate it
- Ptolemy now includes a way to highlight errors. I'm not
sure if this change is present in Kepler or not. The highli...
- 06:12 PM Bug #2123: need a way to uniquely identify actor in a workflow and locate it
- More actor identification considerations (as identified at SANParks meeting):
a) Grid on canvas to locate actors
- 07:10 AM Bug #2962: Add metadata to data tokens so that it can be used downstream
- This sounds interesting. Below are some resources.
Currently, Ptolemy has two unit systems in place, so
some of thi...
- 05:42 PM Bug #2962 (New): Add metadata to data tokens so that it can be used downstream
- Add metadata to data tokens so that it can be used downstream (e.g., names, descriptions, units, travel with data).
- 06:09 PM Bug #2969 (New): Ability to join tables _across_ EML data packages
- Ability to join tables _across_ EML data packages or even non-EML actors.
Hopefully leverage some of the org.ecoinfo...
- 06:06 PM Bug #2968 (New): Ability to join tables within same EML data package
- Ability to join tables within same EML data package.
This does exist on the backend...just have UI issues with it be...
- 06:03 PM Bug #2967 (Resolved): Add a 'View data' menu to data source actors
- Add a 'View data' menu to data source actors to show the content of data table(s)
-accommodates large data files, po...
- 06:01 PM Bug #2966 (Resolved): Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors to show the content of data table(s)
a) Only shows the top 20 or so ...
- 05:57 PM Bug #2965 (Resolved): Ability to easily concatenate identical data structures (EMLDatasource)
- a) within an EML package
b) across data packages (or non-EML actors)
Hopefully leverage org.ecoinformatics.datamana...
- 05:53 PM Bug #2964 (New): Change RExpression plotting actors to allow custom axis and title labels
- If/When metadata is being passed around with workflow tokens, use the information contained within that to set the la...
- 05:38 PM Bug #2939: Add ability to access password protected EarthGrid data from within Kepler
- Determine individual dataset access rights when using EML datasource actor
- 05:35 PM Bug #2961 (Resolved): Include option in EMLDatasource actor to use 'most recent' data
- Change EMLDatasource actor to allow user to specify 'most recent version' of package data be used.
On workflow open?...
- 02:32 PM Bug #2959 (Resolved): Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- Kevin Drury added a multiport input to an RExpression actor and noted that only the 1st channel was input. Currently,...
- 02:25 PM Bug #2958 (Resolved): RExpression actor problem with large string arrays
- Currently the RExpression actor handles very large arrays of input by means of an intermediate file that is read usin...
Also available in: Atom