From 05/22/2008 to 06/20/2008
- 11:26 AM Bug #3408 (New): create icon for DDF Boolean Select
- The current icon for DDF Boolean Select implies there are inputs 1..n.
- 11:20 AM Bug #3407 (New): reset debugging windows, add timestamps
- The contents of the 'Listen to Port' and 'Listen to Actor' windows cannot be erased. It would be useful to erase them...
- 11:47 AM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- I just played with the library page a bit, and had some problems. I can open separate bugs if you like:
- 11:36 AM Bug #3392 (New): Need scrollbars in Documentation > Customize Documentation window
- When a workflow has many parameters, the customize documentation screen does not generate a scroll bar so that people...
- 01:17 PM Bug #3388 (New): error running simihofi.xml workflow in Kepler 1.0.0
- I get the following error when I first open the simihofi.xml workflow (though the workflow does run):
- 12:41 PM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- Actually, It seems as if the copy is OUT of the Kepler/lib directory, but either way, it didn't happen on my Mac. The...
- 12:25 PM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- I figured out what is at the root of this issue. I use a CASE-SENSITIVE file system. I bet the test mac systems are n...
- 12:40 PM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- Another solution is to run the HSQL server in the first Kepler's JVM; subsequent Kepler instances could then contact ...
- 10:19 AM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- I just tried to reproduce this on my mac, but couldn't. I'll make a note to change the JavaApplicationStub to execut...
- 09:45 AM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- At least at some point in the past, I ran into this problem and had added a task to the installer to make the JavaApp...
- 10:19 PM Bug #3369 (Resolved): Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- As installed, I could not run Kepler at all. Nothing in the GUI indicated why it didn't start, but a permission error...
- 07:23 PM Bug #3363: Show name checkbox does nothing for most Parameters
- I'm not sure about this one.
In 2001, Edward wrote:
> I've added a mechanism for controlling whether the name of an
- 07:11 PM Bug #3361: parameters lose their Display Name when copy and pasted
- I've partially fixed this.
1) NamedObj._exportMoMLContents() now exports the value of _displayName
if it is non-null....
- 11:33 AM Bug #3203: Add dateType
- closing, dan crawl has checked in a DateToken and related code in kepler/date/
- 05:39 PM Bug #3363 (Resolved): Show name checkbox does nothing for most Parameters
- steps to reproduce:
- Drag Parameter to canvas
- Right click, Customize Name
- Check or uncheck the Show Name box
- 05:26 PM Bug #3361: parameters lose their Display Name when copy and pasted
- Also, why "New name" ? It seems like it should just be Name and Display Name.
- 05:23 PM Bug #3361 (In Progress): parameters lose their Display Name when copy and pasted
- It may be this is the 'proper' behavior, but it doesn't seem so to me (cxh?).
steps to reproduce:
- Drag Paramete...
- 01:34 PM Bug #3349: RExpression getUniqueFileName functionality is broken
- added overloaded getUniqueFileName method that also takes portname as an argument.
- using this method, my...
- 12:20 PM Bug #3349 (Resolved): RExpression getUniqueFileName functionality is broken
- My fix to bug #3324 has broken getUniqueFileName functionality, so e.g. if you have two actors with the same name (e....
- 03:56 PM Bug #3324: RExpression actor doesn't output properly with >1 dataframe output port
- Sorry -- fix was checked in may 27, not yesterday.
- 03:54 PM Bug #3324: RExpression actor doesn't output properly with >1 dataframe output port
- Closing, I checked in a fix yesterday. Port name is now prefixed to filename when data is serialized to disk for data...
- 02:25 PM Bug #3339 (Resolved): directory param Browse button for External Execution actor doesn't work properly
- The 'Browse' button for the directory parameter for this actor doesn't allow you to select a directory -- only a file...
- 11:01 AM Bug #3333 (New): "configure actor" dialog box changes after "documentation->display"
- With a workflow loaded into Virgil, right click on an actor and select "Configure Actor". Note the contents of that d...
- 08:56 PM Bug #3332: RExpression_Matrix_IO_Test workflow gives an error
- I should note I'm seeing that error on stdout, not in the gui.
I have the same version of R as you on both Ubuntu an...
- 04:59 PM Bug #3332: RExpression_Matrix_IO_Test workflow gives an error
- what version of R are you running?
R version 2.6.2 (2008-02-08)
Copyright (C) 2008 The R Foundation for St...
- 04:54 PM Bug #3332 (Resolved): RExpression_Matrix_IO_Test workflow gives an error
- RExpression_Matrix_IO_Test workflow gives this error. This bug slipped into Kepler release too.
- 11:53 AM Bug #3324 (Resolved): RExpression actor doesn't output properly with >1 dataframe output port
- If you configure the R actor to have more than 1 dataframe output port, only the last dataframe used is output throug...
- 01:23 PM Bug #3312 (Resolved): DataTurbine (formerly RBNBToKepler) actor - error with empty server
- DataTurbine actor gives an error when trying to connect to a server that is running but contains no data channels. It...
Also available in: Atom