From 08/22/2008 to 09/20/2008
- 06:17 PM Bug #3471: custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- I'm closing this one, I checked in Peter's latest code.
I moved CustomQueryBoxParameter from data.expr to actor.gui
- 05:02 PM Bug #3449: Parsing exception with escaped characters in MoML,
- With update of ptolemy at ptolemy.vergil.basic.KeplerDocumentationAttribute. this bug has been fixed.
- 03:23 PM Bug #3471: custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- There is more to the thread at
- 11:01 AM Bug #3483: case sensitive Leopard install fails
- Thanks for the report and additional detail. Could you attach the console log that led you to conclude that case sen...
- 10:18 AM Bug #3483 (Resolved): case sensitive Leopard install fails
- Looks like the installer assumes a case insensitive file system on Mac OS X. Leopard now offers a true case sensitiv...
- 06:51 PM Bug #3116: Web page rendering needs to be made w3c compliant
- disregard comment #2 - intended for a different bug.
- 06:50 PM Bug #3116: Web page rendering needs to be made w3c compliant
- one more thing - the "old" way of doing the maps won't work now when running from metacat's trunk
Also available in: Atom