From 08/28/2008 to 09/26/2008
- 12:32 PM Bug #3160: RBNBToKepler actors should work within SDF, PN and DDF
- DataTurbine actor works within these three domains. The way it stops (by displaying an error) when the user hits stop...
- 12:30 PM Bug #3156: RBNBToKepler actors should only download data for connected ports.
- Closing, bug 3159 has been closed.
- 12:29 PM Bug #3157: RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes
- Closing, the DataTurbine actor now has this functionality.
- 12:28 PM Bug #3158: RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly
- Partially addressed by r7986, timeouts now 50% shorter (previously we were actually waiting through 2 OpenRBNBConnect...
- 12:18 PM Bug #3155: RBNBToKepler actors should allow different output formats
- Closing, bug 3159 now fixed.
- 12:16 PM Bug #3159: RBNBToKepler datasource actors should be merged into one.
- Done. The DataTurbine actor now provides all functionality.
- 10:13 AM Bug #3312: DataTurbine (formerly RBNBToKepler) actor - error with empty server
- fixed with revision 7979.
- 05:05 PM Bug #3489: The result of last iteration of composite distributed execution doesn't display.
- The distributed composite actor is postfired before its output is sent, so the display actor is fired without the ...
- 05:01 PM Bug #3489 (Resolved): The result of last iteration of composite distributed execution doesn't display.
- When executing the workflow: kepler\workflows\distributed\testmodel-works.xml. The last iteration of composite distri...
- 06:17 PM Bug #3471: custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- I'm closing this one, I checked in Peter's latest code.
I moved CustomQueryBoxParameter from data.expr to actor.gui
- 05:02 PM Bug #3449: Parsing exception with escaped characters in MoML,
- With update of ptolemy at ptolemy.vergil.basic.KeplerDocumentationAttribute. this bug has been fixed.
- 03:23 PM Bug #3471: custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- There is more to the thread at
- 11:01 AM Bug #3483: case sensitive Leopard install fails
- Thanks for the report and additional detail. Could you attach the console log that led you to conclude that case sen...
- 10:18 AM Bug #3483 (Resolved): case sensitive Leopard install fails
- Looks like the installer assumes a case insensitive file system on Mac OS X. Leopard now offers a true case sensitiv...
Also available in: Atom