From 10/09/2011 to 11/07/2011
- 01:15 PM Bug #5529: Documentation for some actors such as Run Composite Actor is empty
- Thanks, I now get the Run Composite Actor documentation. There should be a bug report for the problem where userLeve...
- 06:30 PM Bug #5529: Documentation for some actors such as Run Composite Actor is empty
- The userLevelDocumentation property must be enclosed by the KeplerDocumentation property. I fixed this in RunComposit...
- 06:03 PM Bug #5529: Documentation for some actors such as Run Composite Actor is empty
- Daniel suggested removing ~/.kepler to regenerate the docs. The docs are still empty for me after removing ~/.kepler.
- 11:34 AM Bug #4978: Create additional 'module' property for any menu entries that are inserted by non-core modules
- I suspect this is the same problem described in bug 5290. What are the steps to reproduce it?
- 07:21 PM Bug #4872: listen to director throws error
- duplicates 5450
- 07:20 PM Bug #5450: Menu: Help -> Kepler Documentation causes IllegalArgumentException
- Fixed in r28869. RunWithFeedbackChkBoxAction was expecting the Ptolemy actions Debug->Animate Execution and Debug->St...
- 11:07 AM Bug #5529: Documentation for some actors such as Run Composite Actor is empty
- For the first bug: in my experience, changes to the actor metadata file do not appear in Kepler unless .kepler is rem...
- 11:52 AM Bug #5529 (Resolved): Documentation for some actors such as Run Composite Actor is empty
- In the devel trunk and in Kepler-2.2, the documentation for Run Composite Actor
- 10:20 AM Bug #5512: Provenance module does not work with MySQL (RecordingException: com.mysql.jbc MysqlDataTruncation)
- The following SQL increases the size of the column:
ALTER TABLE workflow_exec MODIFY module_dependencies VARCHAR(100...
- 08:47 AM Bug #5512 (Resolved): Provenance module does not work with MySQL (RecordingException: com.mysql.jbc MysqlDataTruncation)
- After editing Provenance Recorder to store in MySQL, I received the following error:
- 11:01 AM Bug #5511 (New): If Kepler-2.2 is running, then opening a .kar in Kepler trunk produces exceptions
- Start up Kepler-2.2. I had created a Kepler-2.2 kar by doing:
1. I removed my ~/.kepler and ~/KeplerData director...
Also available in: Atom