From 02/10/2013 to 03/11/2013
- 01:43 PM Bug #5458: Moving between 2.2 and 2.3 and back requires deleting ~/KeplerData
- We cannot apply patch for module-manager-gui-2.3, so I'm ok with "Won't fix". For module-manager-gui-2.4, it works we...
- 11:56 AM Bug #5458: Moving between 2.2 and 2.3 and back requires deleting ~/KeplerData
- I'm not that comfortable with closing this bug because:
> But if they want to switch back to 2.3, they can only do i...
- 11:45 AM Bug #5458: Moving between 2.2 and 2.3 and back requires deleting ~/KeplerData
- My tests show Kepler 2.3 and 2.4 can switch correctly. Basically, users can switch to 2.4 from 2.3 (either Module Man...
- 11:51 AM Bug #5487: blank modules.txt files created for non-suite modules
- The modules.txt files in Kepler 2.4 release candidates have correct carets and I didn't see empty modules.txt files f...
- 02:33 PM Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- After discussing with Ilkay, we decided this wasn't necessary for 2.4, so retargeting.
- 02:29 PM Bug #5715: Actor Reference documentation
- Postponing to future release.
- 02:25 PM Bug #5573: remove ptolemy vendors/
- Christopher created a kepler-2-4 branch and removed vendors/.
- 02:24 PM Bug #5700: after getting an actors patch, actor changes won't be visible to user until .kepler is removed
- I verified this is fixed.
Also available in: Atom