From 09/27/2000 to 10/26/2000
- 02:39 PM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- Fixed the LDAP authentication adapter (AuthLdap.java) so that it now looks up
the distinguished name for a user befor...
- 02:38 PM Revision 504 (metacat): Fixed the LDAP authentication adapter (AuthLdap.java) so that it now looks up
- the distinguished name for a user before attempting to do authentication.
This is because the user's distinguished na...
- 05:38 PM Bug #163 (Resolved): need data repository interface for metacat
- Recent discussions have indicated that the metacat server should shield client
interaction from the SRB and other da...
- 05:28 PM Bug #162 (Resolved): need harvest/batch load for metacat
- The metacat server needs to be able to accept large numbers of metadata
documents for insert and update from site me...
- 05:26 PM Bug #161 (Resolved): need replication mechanism for metacat
- Metacat was intended to be a centralized index of metadata that was replicated
across several sites. This replicati...
- 05:21 PM Bug #21: metacat redundancy in reader and writer implementation of nodes
- When I refactored the class structure a month or so ago this issue became moot.
Now the DocumentImpl class handles b...
- 05:18 PM Bug #149: Need revision number to uniquely specify docid
- Reassigned to jones because I agreed to look into the California Digital Library
acession numbering scheme.
- 01:03 PM Revision 503 (metacat): merge AUTH_LDAP to the main branch
- 09:07 AM Revision 502 (metacat): clear System.exit(0) within the static block
- 03:43 PM Bug #137: need admin client for managing SRB systems
- Reassigned to David because he will be implementing the admin client.
- 03:41 PM Bug #152: Port SRB1_1_8 changes to Linux x86
- Reassigned to Owen because he has main responsibility for the SRB work.
- 03:40 PM Bug #160: need resource restriction capability
- Check with Raja (Arcto Rajasekar). He has told us in the past that this feature
was at least partially completed.
- 03:39 PM Bug #160 (Resolved): need resource restriction capability
- Earlier versions of the SRB allowed any user to access and write to any
SRB-registered storage resource. We need to...
- 02:58 PM Revision 500 (metacat): Fixed typo in stylesheet.
- 12:33 PM Revision 499 (metacat): More user interface changes to the HTML MARINE interface. Minor
- rearrangement of columns, some link changes.
- 06:40 PM Revision 498 (metacat): Replaced imagemap with anchor links in the web interface to simplify the
submit the form when the link is clicked.
- 06:50 PM Revision 497 (metacat): Various changes to improve consistency of the MARINE and METACAT user
- interfaces as presented through the XSL->HTML conversions. Eliminated
one (extraneous) copy of the rowcol.css style ...
- 02:51 PM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- The changes described inthe previous comment are checked into CVS uder a
separate branch with the tag "AUTH_LDAP".
- 02:50 PM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- Designed and implemented a new abstract authentication interface
(AuthInterface.java) in metacat that allows the meta...
- 04:28 PM Revision 491 (metacat): Included script for insert of all eml dtds.
- 03:48 PM Revision 489 (metacat): added functionality to return the doctype of a relation in a relationdoctype tag. This information is now returned automatically in the resultset under the path resultset/relation/relationdoctype.
- 03:47 PM Revision 488 (metacat): added ability to enterpret relationdoctype tag.
- 02:26 PM Revision 487 (metacat): added new linkage to the title in the table
- 02:23 PM Revision 486 (metacat): removed debug print statements.
- 02:16 PM Revision 485 (metacat): added code for getting stylized related documents
- 12:55 PM Revision 483 (metacat): allowed both indexing threads to run without interfering with each other.
- 08:05 AM Revision 482 (metacat): made package changes
- 10:56 AM Revision 481 (metacat): - cleared copyfile of marine.properties since it is no longer in use
- - added copyfile of srbProps.properties from xmltodb/lib to the servlet classpath
same like metacat.properties
- 10:32 AM Revision 480 (metacat): moved it from src/edu/ucsb/nceas/metacat dir to here
- 03:37 PM Revision 478 (metacat): fixed bug that caused a nullPointerException when a null resultset was returned.
- 01:52 PM Revision 477 (metacat): changed the look of relations
- 11:55 AM Bug #154: change INSERT to fail if docid exists
- DONE as suggested from Dan:
prevent insertion and show a message if Accession# is provided
and is already in use
- 11:01 AM Bug #154 (Resolved): change INSERT to fail if docid exists
- Higgins writes:
I have a suggestion for a change in the behavoir of Insert commands in Metacat.
Presently, if one ...
- 11:05 AM Revision 476 (metacat): Changed to prevent the insertion if the provided Accession# is in use as Dan suggested.
- 02:37 PM Revision 475 (metacat): removed system.out.printlns
- 01:12 PM Revision 474 (metacat): added a "server" parameter which tells the system the path to the server on which metacat is running. This is used for metacat:// urls.
- 01:11 PM Revision 473 (metacat): added support for urls of the form "metacat://server.xyz.com?docid=XXX:yy"
- 01:10 PM Revision 472 (metacat): added package and resource data and structures
- 12:47 PM Bug #48: need an option to do xml indexing asynchronously
- Need a way to show a response of the work done by that thread
- 09:11 AM Bug #130: remove the title hack from metacat
- Because of complications with the dmanclient this will be fixed sometime after
the kdi meeting.
- 08:31 AM Bug #31: need dataset id reference from metadata
- Added datasetid to resource. Also, the package dtd and schema are defined and
implemented in metacatServlet.
- 08:23 AM Bug #113: need "dataset oriented" html interface for results
- Created a backtracking scheme derived from relationships entered under the
package dtd. The servlet parameter return...
Also available in: Atom