From 12/10/2000 to 01/08/2001
- 05:24 PM Revision 646 (metacat): included "accessfileid" attr in the unique constraint
- 05:11 PM Revision 645 (metacat): - appling acl through access files only
- - clearing around update/delete of access files - to delete the related records from both xml_access and xml_relation...
- 05:00 PM Revision 644 (metacat): new attr "accessfileid" in xml_access table
- 12:07 PM Bug #180 (Resolved): return of DTD comments with documents should be eliminated
- Currently, if I submit an XML metadata document to Metacat and then retrieve
that document, the retrieved document ...
- 08:34 AM Revision 643 (metacat): added data port param
- 08:33 AM Revision 642 (metacat): added the data port param
- 08:22 AM Revision 641 (metacat): fixed url error in data download function
- 06:13 PM Revision 640 (metacat): Use the new property "accessdoctype" to check if this is access file.
- If it is, run AccessControlList for wirting into xml_access and xml_relation tables.
This is the thread that writes X...
- 06:03 PM Revision 639 (metacat): added property "accessdoctype=-//NCEAS//eml-access//EN"
- 05:12 PM Revision 638 (metacat): included support for submition of access files
- + storing the acl info in xml_access table and relationship records in xml_relation table like
- 04:05 PM Revision 637 (metacat): added support to download a data file through metacat using a metacat url or a docid parameter: added a datafilepath parameter to show the servlet where data files are stored on the local file system.
- 04:04 PM Revision 636 (metacat): added support to download a data file through metacat using a metacat url or a docid parameter.
- 02:40 PM Bug #179: protocol handlers are not working correctly
- changes to the build.xml file were accidentally overwritten. Also, tomcat was
not configured correctly.
- 11:02 AM Bug #179: protocol handlers are not working correctly
- Changed milestone and reassigned to berkley.
- 01:34 PM Revision 635 (metacat): Re-inserted changes from version 1.38 of build.xml that were accidentally
- overwritten when version 1.39 was checked in. Now, building the protocol
handler jar file works again.
- 11:00 AM Bug #149: Need revision number to uniquely specify docid
- The revision number for each document is tracked through the xml_documents and
xml_revisions tables. A specific revi...
- 10:59 AM Bug #177: get rid of metacatURL.java
- this is mostly done once the issues in bug #179 get resolved.
- 10:48 AM Bug #170: merge get actions into one read action
- getAbstract and getDataDoc still need to be moved over under the "read" action.
All other "gets" are now under read.
- 10:44 AM Bug #51: adding a non-well-formed document results in a "success" message
- this bug is no longer reproducable. It may have been fixed inadvertently.
- 10:43 AM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Replication, including the replication of package information and the
xml_catalog table now works. Replication can b...
- 09:41 AM Revision 634 (metacat): updating a package file now updates the relations that are created from it. Also, if you delete a package file, it will delete the relations associated with it.
- 09:22 AM Revision 633 (metacat): added docid field to xml_relation to track which package document creates the relation.
- 08:49 AM Revision 632 (metacat): fixed package location
- 08:45 AM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Numbers 1 and 2 from the 12/19/2000 comments have been finished. Error checking
and resolution is now the primary is...
- 02:57 PM Revision 631 (metacat): changed replication interface to make it easier to see the servers.
- 02:19 PM Revision 630 (metacat): changed replication interface to make it easier to see the servers.
- 09:03 AM Revision 629 (metacat): added support for one way replication
- 01:25 PM Revision 628 (metacat): added revision support to the delete function
- 11:18 AM Revision 627 (metacat): added resource to the dtd script
- 10:20 AM Revision 626 (metacat): fixed sql error
- 09:38 AM Revision 625 (metacat): cleaned up code
- 09:28 AM Revision 624 (metacat): removed package doctype filtering from the resultset.
- 02:43 PM Bug #179 (Resolved): protocol handlers are not working correctly
- The protocol handlers are incomplete, resulting in the inability of a user to
get into the getRelatedDocument method...
- 02:40 PM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- most of replication is done. The following is a list of what still needs to be
1) add a flag in xml_replicatio...
- 02:36 PM Bug #172: xml_catalog replication
- the catalog now replicates when any of the normal triggers happen.
- 01:47 PM Revision 623 (metacat): added comments to top of class
- 01:46 PM Revision 622 (metacat): changed accession number schema to <sitecode>.<serialnumber>.<revisionnumber>. DocumentIdentifier.java parses docids into parts for easy manipulation. You can now specifiy a specific revision by asking for document <sitecode>.<serialnumber>.<revisionnumber> or you can get the newest revision by asking for <sitecode>.<serialnumber> or by asking for <sitecode>.<serialnumber>.newest.
- 01:13 PM Revision 621 (metacat): added build paths instead of hard coded paths
- 12:19 PM Revision 620 (metacat): added acltext and dtdtext form fields - optional
- 11:11 AM Revision 619 (metacat): fixed typos around acltext and dtdtext params
- 03:07 PM Revision 618 (metacat): changed acc# generation to use db sequence instead of timestamp
- 03:06 PM Revision 617 (metacat): fixed typo
- 03:04 PM Revision 616 (metacat): added db sequence accnum_uniqueid_seq needed for uniqueID part of Accession#
- get rid of xml_acc_numbers table
- 03:02 PM Revision 615 (metacat): added property sitecode (=nceas) needed for Accession#
- 03:01 PM Revision 614 (metacat): added token "install-dir" needed for DTD upload
- 02:54 PM Revision 613 (metacat): fixed typo
- 02:18 PM Revision 612 (metacat): fixed typo
- 12:57 PM Revision 611 (metacat): fixed typo
- 12:53 PM Revision 610 (metacat): commented out print statement
- 12:35 PM Revision 609 (metacat): fixed typo
- 11:37 AM Revision 608 (metacat): problems with passing the connection between objects
- 11:29 AM Revision 607 (metacat): problems with passing the connection between objects
- 11:12 AM Revision 606 (metacat): overwrite Jivka's overwrite
- 10:56 AM Revision 605 (metacat): problem with passing the connection between objects
- 10:23 AM Revision 604 (metacat): problem with passing the connection between objects
- 09:45 AM Revision 603 (metacat): removed print statement
- 09:43 AM Bug #178: error in the processing of relation urls
- Changed the sql to accomodate a more general url form. This makes relations
work with replicated packages as well as...
- 09:41 AM Revision 602 (metacat): fixed bug where some relations were not returned because the sql did not take into account an sql that had a directory structure in it.
- 02:32 PM Revision 601 (metacat): changed connection handling in the constructor
- 01:36 PM Revision 600 (metacat): one more write() method was needed
- 01:29 PM Revision 599 (metacat): constructor DBEntityResolver(Connection conn) is needed; cleared by mistake
- 12:50 PM Revision 598 (metacat): DBEntityResolver:
- - added new parameter dtd for upload on Metacat file system; optional; Reader
- new routines to upload dtd if provid...
- 12:14 PM Revision 597 (metacat): dtdPath and dtdURL properties added needed for DTD upload on Metacat file system
- 12:01 PM Revision 596 (metacat): enable the UNIQUE constraint in xml_catalog table
- 10:55 AM Revision 595 (metacat): added additional actions to facilitate a web based interface to the replication servlet.
- 10:53 AM Revision 594 (metacat): web page control panel for replication
Also available in: Atom