From 12/14/2000 to 01/12/2001
- 11:35 AM Bug #150: metacat accepts invalid documents
1. Turned on the validation in order only valid xml docs comformed to the
specified dtd (if any) to be submitte...
- 11:20 AM Bug #92: need access control tracking for metadata documents
1. ACL info for resources (data and metadata docs) is applied through access
2. Access files are su...
- 09:55 AM Revision 660 (metacat): - turned on the validation in order only valid xml docs comformed to the specified dtd (if any) to be submitted in metacat
- - with validation "on" white spaces are reported from ignorableWhitespace() callback, not from characters() (as with ...
- 09:02 AM Revision 659 (metacat): changed doctype of package files
- 01:53 PM Revision 658 (metacat): added more documentation
- 01:44 PM Revision 657 (metacat): changed getCookie to static
- 01:37 PM Revision 656 (metacat): added support for the new abstract class) to handle data file uploading through metnewninterface (actuall
- 01:36 PM Revision 655 (metacat): newninterface (actually an abstract class) to handle data file uploading through met
- 01:34 PM Revision 654 (metacat): fixed error in logic. sending the filesize as an int terminated by a zero failed when the file size was greater than 256. The filesize is now sent as a string followed by a zero.
- 01:05 PM Revision 653 (metacat): added support for the server to return the docid of the newly added data file. Also, now the data stream must be prefixed with the following information: filename <0> sessionid <0> filesize <0>. where the <0> symbol is a byte containing zero. The filesize is sent as an int and the filename and sessionid are sent as strings (in byte form).
- 05:37 PM Revision 652 (metacat): unified getting "docid" value from metacat URLs specified in <resourceIdentifier> tags
- by using MetaCatUtil.parseQuery() method in the same way as in MetaCatServlet.
- 02:02 PM Revision 651 (metacat): fixed error handling and time out issues. Also fixed thread syncronization problem
- 01:03 PM Revision 650 (metacat): multiple files with the same names no longer overwrite each other.
- 11:09 AM Revision 649 (metacat): fixed minor error
- 11:03 AM Revision 648 (metacat): added support for data file upload via a random, authenticated socket.
- The action added to metacatServlet is getdataport. A client can send a getdataport request. the server returns a ra...
- 10:57 AM Revision 647 (metacat): added support for data file upload via a random, authenticated socket.
- 05:24 PM Revision 646 (metacat): included "accessfileid" attr in the unique constraint
- 05:11 PM Revision 645 (metacat): - appling acl through access files only
- - clearing around update/delete of access files - to delete the related records from both xml_access and xml_relation...
- 05:00 PM Revision 644 (metacat): new attr "accessfileid" in xml_access table
- 12:07 PM Bug #180 (Resolved): return of DTD comments with documents should be eliminated
- Currently, if I submit an XML metadata document to Metacat and then retrieve
that document, the retrieved document ...
- 08:34 AM Revision 643 (metacat): added data port param
- 08:33 AM Revision 642 (metacat): added the data port param
- 08:22 AM Revision 641 (metacat): fixed url error in data download function
- 06:13 PM Revision 640 (metacat): Use the new property "accessdoctype" to check if this is access file.
- If it is, run AccessControlList for wirting into xml_access and xml_relation tables.
This is the thread that writes X...
- 06:03 PM Revision 639 (metacat): added property "accessdoctype=-//NCEAS//eml-access//EN"
- 05:12 PM Revision 638 (metacat): included support for submition of access files
- + storing the acl info in xml_access table and relationship records in xml_relation table like
- 04:05 PM Revision 637 (metacat): added support to download a data file through metacat using a metacat url or a docid parameter: added a datafilepath parameter to show the servlet where data files are stored on the local file system.
- 04:04 PM Revision 636 (metacat): added support to download a data file through metacat using a metacat url or a docid parameter.
- 02:40 PM Bug #179: protocol handlers are not working correctly
- changes to the build.xml file were accidentally overwritten. Also, tomcat was
not configured correctly.
- 11:02 AM Bug #179: protocol handlers are not working correctly
- Changed milestone and reassigned to berkley.
- 01:34 PM Revision 635 (metacat): Re-inserted changes from version 1.38 of build.xml that were accidentally
- overwritten when version 1.39 was checked in. Now, building the protocol
handler jar file works again.
- 11:00 AM Bug #149: Need revision number to uniquely specify docid
- The revision number for each document is tracked through the xml_documents and
xml_revisions tables. A specific revi...
- 10:59 AM Bug #177: get rid of metacatURL.java
- this is mostly done once the issues in bug #179 get resolved.
- 10:48 AM Bug #170: merge get actions into one read action
- getAbstract and getDataDoc still need to be moved over under the "read" action.
All other "gets" are now under read.
- 10:44 AM Bug #51: adding a non-well-formed document results in a "success" message
- this bug is no longer reproducable. It may have been fixed inadvertently.
- 10:43 AM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Replication, including the replication of package information and the
xml_catalog table now works. Replication can b...
- 09:41 AM Revision 634 (metacat): updating a package file now updates the relations that are created from it. Also, if you delete a package file, it will delete the relations associated with it.
- 09:22 AM Revision 633 (metacat): added docid field to xml_relation to track which package document creates the relation.
- 08:49 AM Revision 632 (metacat): fixed package location
- 08:45 AM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Numbers 1 and 2 from the 12/19/2000 comments have been finished. Error checking
and resolution is now the primary is...
- 02:57 PM Revision 631 (metacat): changed replication interface to make it easier to see the servers.
- 02:19 PM Revision 630 (metacat): changed replication interface to make it easier to see the servers.
- 09:03 AM Revision 629 (metacat): added support for one way replication
- 01:25 PM Revision 628 (metacat): added revision support to the delete function
- 11:18 AM Revision 627 (metacat): added resource to the dtd script
- 10:20 AM Revision 626 (metacat): fixed sql error
- 09:38 AM Revision 625 (metacat): cleaned up code
- 09:28 AM Revision 624 (metacat): removed package doctype filtering from the resultset.
- 02:43 PM Bug #179 (Resolved): protocol handlers are not working correctly
- The protocol handlers are incomplete, resulting in the inability of a user to
get into the getRelatedDocument method...
- 02:40 PM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- most of replication is done. The following is a list of what still needs to be
1) add a flag in xml_replicatio...
- 02:36 PM Bug #172: xml_catalog replication
- the catalog now replicates when any of the normal triggers happen.
- 01:47 PM Revision 623 (metacat): added comments to top of class
- 01:46 PM Revision 622 (metacat): changed accession number schema to <sitecode>.<serialnumber>.<revisionnumber>. DocumentIdentifier.java parses docids into parts for easy manipulation. You can now specifiy a specific revision by asking for document <sitecode>.<serialnumber>.<revisionnumber> or you can get the newest revision by asking for <sitecode>.<serialnumber> or by asking for <sitecode>.<serialnumber>.newest.
- 01:13 PM Revision 621 (metacat): added build paths instead of hard coded paths
- 12:19 PM Revision 620 (metacat): added acltext and dtdtext form fields - optional
- 11:11 AM Revision 619 (metacat): fixed typos around acltext and dtdtext params
- 03:07 PM Revision 618 (metacat): changed acc# generation to use db sequence instead of timestamp
- 03:06 PM Revision 617 (metacat): fixed typo
- 03:04 PM Revision 616 (metacat): added db sequence accnum_uniqueid_seq needed for uniqueID part of Accession#
- get rid of xml_acc_numbers table
- 03:02 PM Revision 615 (metacat): added property sitecode (=nceas) needed for Accession#
- 03:01 PM Revision 614 (metacat): added token "install-dir" needed for DTD upload
Also available in: Atom