From 12/21/2000 to 01/19/2001
- 04:12 PM Revision 684 (metacat): Solving the problem with relication of access file where access files were rejected from the replication servers.
- In AccessControlList check for serverCode is included,
so only on the local server the connected user is checked for ...
- 03:20 PM Revision 683 (metacat): fixed some problems with database connections getting a time out error. Also updated some catch statements
- 11:31 AM Revision 682 (metacat): fixed typo
- 11:10 AM Revision 681 (metacat): included checkbox "public" for the servlet's "public" parameter
- it is checked by default
- 11:05 AM Revision 680 (metacat): included new servlet parameter "public" specifing public read access for the submitted document
- the expected values are "yes" or "no"
public parameter is optional and if it is not specified, means "no"
- 10:51 AM Revision 679 (metacat): fixed bug that was accidentally introduced when the change from metacatURL to URL was done.
- 03:38 PM Revision 678 (metacat): added location info to catch statements
- 03:22 PM Revision 677 (metacat): fixed comments
- 03:20 PM Revision 676 (metacat): added comments and removed xml_acc_numbers
- 03:15 PM Revision 675 (metacat): added precise location information (class.method) to each catch statement so that errors are more easily traced.
- 01:46 PM Revision 674 (metacat): removed print statements
- 12:46 PM Revision 673 (metacat): fixed typo
- 12:38 PM Revision 672 (metacat): included implementation for public "read" access as specified from the access file
- 12:27 PM Revision 671 (metacat): fixed introduced problem with preparedStatements
- 11:55 AM Revision 670 (metacat): Updated build files with minor documentation changes.
- 11:52 AM Revision 669 (metacat): Added license terms to source code files, and cleaned up some javadoc
- documentation in a few places.
- 11:29 AM Revision 668 (metacat): Added License terms to source files, added more documentation to protocol
- handler classes.
- 11:25 AM Revision 667 (metacat): closed all preparedStatement variables
- 11:02 AM Revision 666 (metacat): Modified the license and copyright terms for many of the files. Added
- a LICENSE file and a README file in preparation of a distribution.
- 02:45 PM Revision 665 (metacat): implementation for multiple <resourceIndentifier> tags under <resource>
- 11:45 AM Revision 664 (metacat): updated the syntax of some form parameters, put in build strings
- 11:44 AM Revision 663 (metacat): put in build strings instead of hard coded paths to servers
- 08:59 AM Revision 662 (metacat): removed dependence on MetacatURL for URL handling. Added more flexible support for identifiers in the subject and object fields. They can now be just a docid, an http url or a metacat url.
- 01:49 PM Revision 661 (metacat): fixed bug in data file permission checking. (commited wrong file last time)
- 11:35 AM Bug #150: metacat accepts invalid documents
1. Turned on the validation in order only valid xml docs comformed to the
specified dtd (if any) to be submitte...
- 11:20 AM Bug #92: need access control tracking for metadata documents
1. ACL info for resources (data and metadata docs) is applied through access
2. Access files are su...
- 09:55 AM Revision 660 (metacat): - turned on the validation in order only valid xml docs comformed to the specified dtd (if any) to be submitted in metacat
- - with validation "on" white spaces are reported from ignorableWhitespace() callback, not from characters() (as with ...
- 09:02 AM Revision 659 (metacat): changed doctype of package files
- 01:53 PM Revision 658 (metacat): added more documentation
- 01:44 PM Revision 657 (metacat): changed getCookie to static
- 01:37 PM Revision 656 (metacat): added support for the new abstract class) to handle data file uploading through metnewninterface (actuall
- 01:36 PM Revision 655 (metacat): newninterface (actually an abstract class) to handle data file uploading through met
- 01:34 PM Revision 654 (metacat): fixed error in logic. sending the filesize as an int terminated by a zero failed when the file size was greater than 256. The filesize is now sent as a string followed by a zero.
- 01:05 PM Revision 653 (metacat): added support for the server to return the docid of the newly added data file. Also, now the data stream must be prefixed with the following information: filename <0> sessionid <0> filesize <0>. where the <0> symbol is a byte containing zero. The filesize is sent as an int and the filename and sessionid are sent as strings (in byte form).
- 05:37 PM Revision 652 (metacat): unified getting "docid" value from metacat URLs specified in <resourceIdentifier> tags
- by using MetaCatUtil.parseQuery() method in the same way as in MetaCatServlet.
- 02:02 PM Revision 651 (metacat): fixed error handling and time out issues. Also fixed thread syncronization problem
- 01:03 PM Revision 650 (metacat): multiple files with the same names no longer overwrite each other.
- 11:09 AM Revision 649 (metacat): fixed minor error
- 11:03 AM Revision 648 (metacat): added support for data file upload via a random, authenticated socket.
- The action added to metacatServlet is getdataport. A client can send a getdataport request. the server returns a ra...
- 10:57 AM Revision 647 (metacat): added support for data file upload via a random, authenticated socket.
- 05:24 PM Revision 646 (metacat): included "accessfileid" attr in the unique constraint
- 05:11 PM Revision 645 (metacat): - appling acl through access files only
- - clearing around update/delete of access files - to delete the related records from both xml_access and xml_relation...
- 05:00 PM Revision 644 (metacat): new attr "accessfileid" in xml_access table
- 12:07 PM Bug #180 (Resolved): return of DTD comments with documents should be eliminated
- Currently, if I submit an XML metadata document to Metacat and then retrieve
that document, the retrieved document ...
- 08:34 AM Revision 643 (metacat): added data port param
- 08:33 AM Revision 642 (metacat): added the data port param
- 08:22 AM Revision 641 (metacat): fixed url error in data download function
- 06:13 PM Revision 640 (metacat): Use the new property "accessdoctype" to check if this is access file.
- If it is, run AccessControlList for wirting into xml_access and xml_relation tables.
This is the thread that writes X...
- 06:03 PM Revision 639 (metacat): added property "accessdoctype=-//NCEAS//eml-access//EN"
- 05:12 PM Revision 638 (metacat): included support for submition of access files
- + storing the acl info in xml_access table and relationship records in xml_relation table like
- 04:05 PM Revision 637 (metacat): added support to download a data file through metacat using a metacat url or a docid parameter: added a datafilepath parameter to show the servlet where data files are stored on the local file system.
- 04:04 PM Revision 636 (metacat): added support to download a data file through metacat using a metacat url or a docid parameter.
- 02:40 PM Bug #179: protocol handlers are not working correctly
- changes to the build.xml file were accidentally overwritten. Also, tomcat was
not configured correctly.
- 11:02 AM Bug #179: protocol handlers are not working correctly
- Changed milestone and reassigned to berkley.
- 01:34 PM Revision 635 (metacat): Re-inserted changes from version 1.38 of build.xml that were accidentally
- overwritten when version 1.39 was checked in. Now, building the protocol
handler jar file works again.
- 11:00 AM Bug #149: Need revision number to uniquely specify docid
- The revision number for each document is tracked through the xml_documents and
xml_revisions tables. A specific revi...
- 10:59 AM Bug #177: get rid of metacatURL.java
- this is mostly done once the issues in bug #179 get resolved.
- 10:48 AM Bug #170: merge get actions into one read action
- getAbstract and getDataDoc still need to be moved over under the "read" action.
All other "gets" are now under read.
- 10:44 AM Bug #51: adding a non-well-formed document results in a "success" message
- this bug is no longer reproducable. It may have been fixed inadvertently.
- 10:43 AM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Replication, including the replication of package information and the
xml_catalog table now works. Replication can b...
- 09:41 AM Revision 634 (metacat): updating a package file now updates the relations that are created from it. Also, if you delete a package file, it will delete the relations associated with it.
- 09:22 AM Revision 633 (metacat): added docid field to xml_relation to track which package document creates the relation.
- 08:49 AM Revision 632 (metacat): fixed package location
- 08:45 AM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Numbers 1 and 2 from the 12/19/2000 comments have been finished. Error checking
and resolution is now the primary is...
Also available in: Atom