From 06/02/2001 to 07/01/2001
- 06:20 PM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- Installed OpenLDAPv2.0.11 (support for LDAPv3) with TLS/SSL support on dev.
Here is the steps to do:
1. Install Open...
- 03:08 PM Bug #243 (Resolved): metacat returns error that is not an xml document
- The error "Connection reset by peer" is sometimes returned to the client when a
document is returned. This error is...
- 11:22 AM Revision 783 (metacat): cleared the text under the figure; should go in the Word text
- 11:04 AM Bug #242 (Resolved): delete does not work properly when a file has relations
- Metacat will not delete a file if it has relations in the xml_relations tables
because of a constraint error between...
- 09:17 AM Revision 782 (metacat): EPS files saved as AdobeIllustrator v7.0
- 04:19 PM Revision 781 (metacat): EPS file for the IC paper
- 11:29 AM Bug #240 (Resolved): data file upload does not allow the client to specify an id
- The current file upload utility in metacat needs to be altered so that a client
can specify the id of the file being...
- 04:56 PM Bug #235: ssl support for metacat (https)
- 2. Download JSSE and install JSSE jars by coping jart.jar, jnet.jar, jsse.jar to
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext and to $TOMC...
- 04:26 PM Bug #235: ssl support for metacat (https)
- These are the things that should be done on the server for Metacat to
communicate through HTTPS:
1. in $TOMCAT_HOME/...
- 12:10 PM Bug #238 (Resolved): query performance
- Metacat has horrible query performance, and we need to fix it. It can take as
much as 8 or 9 seconds to search a fe...
- 01:38 AM Bug #185: replication security hole
- Owen -- don't know if you noticed -- I reassigned this important security bug to
you. Think you'll be able to take a...
- 02:56 PM Revision 780 (metacat): fixed error with exception handling in metacat servlet and added new dtds to the sql script
- 11:10 AM Bug #234: metacat accession number handling
- 10:15 AM Revision 779 (metacat): changes according to bug# 234 - metacat accession # handling, done
- 12:10 PM Revision 778 (metacat): changed all mentions of DBAdapter to the new name AbstractDatabase
- 12:02 PM Revision 777 (metacat): changed all mentions of DBAdapter to the new name AbstractDatabase
- 11:44 AM Revision 776 (metacat): changed dbAdapter property to edu...OracleAdapter
- 11:42 AM Revision 775 (metacat): rename the DB* classes to:
- 01:50 PM Revision 774 (metacat): use the non-null function name from db adapter
- 01:49 PM Revision 773 (metacat): included new function that returns db specific non-null function name
- 10:24 AM Bug #187: test metacat on Windows NT/2000
- need to keep open for SQL Server
- 10:21 AM Bug #187: test metacat on Windows NT/2000
- Metacat (Oracle version) tested on Windows 2000 with Tomcat on Windows 2000.
All features work. File paths reference...
- 04:12 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- This bug arises because the client metacat provides the hostname in the
parameter data during replication, and the se...
- 03:40 PM Bug #235 (Resolved): ssl support for metacat (https)
- Need support for clients to connect to metacat using ssl. Need to determine a
reasonable way of generating and assi...
- 02:42 PM Bug #186: add web metadata entry form for Metacat
- Reassigned to cjones who is working on a web form that uses the new Metacat.pm
perl module to communicate with metaca...
- 12:24 PM Revision 772 (metacat): cleared the COLLATION specifiers on column definitions:
- it is new in SQL Server 2000 and not supported in its earlier versions
- 10:27 AM Bug #234 (Resolved): metacat accession number handling
- Metacat currently generates an accession number if one is not provided by the
client on insert. We decided last Mar...
- 02:07 PM Revision 771 (metacat): excluded revisionid from the insert statement for xml_revisions.
- It is identity column for SQL Server or filled by sequence for db as Oracle or Postgres
- 01:47 PM Revision 770 (metacat): changed like with =
Also available in: Atom