From 08/19/2001 to 09/17/2001
- 12:51 PM Revision 836 (metacat): fix around one way replication:
- when server A sends document to the servers in its list of replication servers with replicate=1 in xml_replication ta...
- 10:57 AM Revision 835 (metacat): fixed error:
- writing on the replication server required the whole acc# (including the rev#)
- 10:20 AM Bug #171: add transform action
- WONTFIX. Feature is not needed. Transforms can be applied in "style-sets" now
and there is little reason for us be ...
- 10:19 AM Bug #117: need new HTML interface allowing boolean search
- WONTFIX. We've changed the way queries canbe submitted to metacat, and now the
form fields implictly allow creation ...
- 10:15 AM Bug #93: allow dynamic addition of actions
- This feature is not needed. Actions are fine hardcoded.
- 10:15 AM Bug #96: Fix browse function in MARINE servlet
- This bug is obsolete. Changed the way query in metacat works.
- 10:01 AM Revision 834 (metacat): Fixed bug in metacat where an Exception was thrown when a search returned
- an empty resultset. Now we avoid the function call that threw the exeption.
- 05:37 PM Revision 833 (metacat): Minor bug fixes following change in style handling. Fixed image locations,
- cleaned up main resultset stylesheet.
- 04:45 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Implemented. Need to update stylesheets to set the qformat parameter properly,
but otherwise this is finished.
- 02:23 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- This format doesn't support non-html transforms. In order for the target
doctype to also be specified, we could try ...
- 01:26 PM Bug #280 (Resolved): provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Metacat currently allows a mapping between one document type to a particular
stylesheet for HTML transformation. We...
- 04:00 PM Revision 832 (metacat): Added support for multiple user interfaces by enabling style sheet
- transformations to be configured from within metacat rather than
from in the database. Now, metacat uses the qformat...
- 01:12 PM Bug #199: changes in Access Control mechanism
- 01:10 PM Bug #95: support for Namespaces in XML documents
- 01:09 PM Bug #95: support for Namespaces in XML documents
- Added support for Namespaces.
Metacat now can store and retrieve XML documents with Namespaces.
Namespace is stored a...
- 01:01 PM Bug #279: entity resolver sometimes fails
resolving external entities included in the DTD is enabled;
external entities are now resolved successfully by ...
- 11:59 AM Revision 831 (metacat): small fix to enable resolving external entities included in the DTD;
- external entities are now resolved successfully by DBEntityResolver using the specified system ids
and thus there no ...
- 10:28 PM Revision 830 (metacat): Removed the requirement that the relationship for ACL associations be
- "isRelatedTo". Now the relationship in the triple can be anything, like
"describes access control rules for". This ...
- 07:26 PM Revision 829 (metacat): More fully completed the eml-dataset XSLT stylesheet for translating
- into HTML format. Now more of the relevant fields are completed, and
the coverages are shown. Still need to systema...
- 04:22 PM Revision 828 (metacat): Added new filter for style-path
- 04:22 PM Revision 827 (metacat): Modified metacat stylesheets to now use a "style-path" filter for setting
- the path to XSL and CSS style sheets. this allows the style
location to be configured independently of the main web ...
- 02:49 PM Revision 826 (metacat): changes to store namespace prefixes separately from the local names of nodes (elements and attributes)
- in xml_nodes.nodeprefix column
- 02:46 PM Revision 825 (metacat): added nodeprefix column to xml_nodes table for storing of namespace prefixes per nodes
- 11:56 AM Bug #279 (Resolved): entity resolver sometimes fails
- The DBEntityResolver is used durning XML document parsing to find the locations
of the DTDs to be used to validate a...
- 11:19 AM Revision 824 (metacat): Updated index page to launch proper initial query.
- 02:43 PM Bug #278 (Resolved): Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
- INSERT push from LTER personnel database completed and tested.
UPDATE push from LTER personnel database programming ...
- 10:16 AM Bug #273 (Resolved): site deployment for metacat
- Need to deploy metacat at selected LTER, OBFS, and NRS sites to begin to build
our network. OBFS and NRS may have a...
- 10:12 AM Bug #272 (Resolved): install production root LDAP server
- Need to install the 'production' root LDAP server on ecoinfo so that it can be
used by the production metacat server...
- 10:06 AM Bug #271 (Resolved): production metacat install
- Need to take the current release of metacat and install a 'production' version
on ecoinfo so that it is completely d...
- 09:52 AM Bug #270 (Resolved): change LDAP interface to get complete DN from client
- Metacat currently retrieves a userid from the client, and uses this along with a
single configuarable baseDN paramet...
Also available in: Atom