From 09/14/2001 to 10/13/2001
- 03:57 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- 03:45 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
The problem is described in Metacat Installation Instructions in
knb.ecoinformatics.org web site
- 10:17 PM Bug #293 (Resolved): Extend Metacat.pm perl module to Metacat
- Add getCookie subroutine to Metacat.pm so that the index.cgi that calls login()
can pass the JSESSIONID to the brows...
- 11:32 AM Bug #291: knb context of Metacat fails to find eml-attribute dtd
- typo located in database
- 10:04 AM Bug #291 (Resolved): knb context of Metacat fails to find eml-attribute dtd
- Inserting a new datapackage to Metacat from Morpho fails with message about not
being able to find eml-attribute dtd.
- 09:18 AM Revision 841 (metacat): added insert statement for eml-attribute-2.0.dtd entry in xml_catalog
- 05:41 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Need to implement a "generic" stylesheet for the case when no specific one is
available. Otherwise, completed.
- 12:57 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- Added support for running replication over HTTPS.
Removed the check of IP address using the DNS because it doesn't pr...
- 10:55 AM Revision 840 (metacat): for action=servercontrol&subaction=add
- added function for downloading of the certificate file
from the specified URL of the source server
and uploading it o...
- 10:52 AM Revision 839 (metacat): added input box in replMain web page for downloading of the certificate file
- from the specified URL of the source server
added new metacat property "certPath" for uploading the certificate file ...
- 01:36 PM Revision 838 (metacat): server property is used in replication thus
- it should include the SSL port number
- 01:14 PM Revision 837 (metacat): changes in replication to use https
- 12:51 PM Revision 836 (metacat): fix around one way replication:
- when server A sends document to the servers in its list of replication servers with replicate=1 in xml_replication ta...
- 10:57 AM Revision 835 (metacat): fixed error:
- writing on the replication server required the whole acc# (including the rev#)
- 10:20 AM Bug #171: add transform action
- WONTFIX. Feature is not needed. Transforms can be applied in "style-sets" now
and there is little reason for us be ...
- 10:19 AM Bug #117: need new HTML interface allowing boolean search
- WONTFIX. We've changed the way queries canbe submitted to metacat, and now the
form fields implictly allow creation ...
- 10:15 AM Bug #93: allow dynamic addition of actions
- This feature is not needed. Actions are fine hardcoded.
- 10:15 AM Bug #96: Fix browse function in MARINE servlet
- This bug is obsolete. Changed the way query in metacat works.
- 10:01 AM Revision 834 (metacat): Fixed bug in metacat where an Exception was thrown when a search returned
- an empty resultset. Now we avoid the function call that threw the exeption.
- 05:37 PM Revision 833 (metacat): Minor bug fixes following change in style handling. Fixed image locations,
- cleaned up main resultset stylesheet.
- 04:45 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Implemented. Need to update stylesheets to set the qformat parameter properly,
but otherwise this is finished.
- 02:23 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- This format doesn't support non-html transforms. In order for the target
doctype to also be specified, we could try ...
- 01:26 PM Bug #280 (Resolved): provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Metacat currently allows a mapping between one document type to a particular
stylesheet for HTML transformation. We...
- 04:00 PM Revision 832 (metacat): Added support for multiple user interfaces by enabling style sheet
- transformations to be configured from within metacat rather than
from in the database. Now, metacat uses the qformat...
- 01:12 PM Bug #199: changes in Access Control mechanism
- 01:10 PM Bug #95: support for Namespaces in XML documents
- 01:09 PM Bug #95: support for Namespaces in XML documents
- Added support for Namespaces.
Metacat now can store and retrieve XML documents with Namespaces.
Namespace is stored a...
- 01:01 PM Bug #279: entity resolver sometimes fails
resolving external entities included in the DTD is enabled;
external entities are now resolved successfully by ...
- 11:59 AM Revision 831 (metacat): small fix to enable resolving external entities included in the DTD;
- external entities are now resolved successfully by DBEntityResolver using the specified system ids
and thus there no ...
Also available in: Atom