From 09/17/2001 to 10/16/2001
- 10:46 PM Bug #278: Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
- This feature is important, and our goal is to have it fully functional with the
new version of metacat and morpho by ...
- 10:43 PM Bug #271: production metacat install
- Also should point at the new LDAP service being installed on ecoinfo.
- 10:40 PM Bug #148: node-level granularity for ACLs
- WONTFIX because we have decided that 1) node level granularity is largely
unneeded for our applications, and 2) there...
- 10:39 PM Bug #19: need exception handling mechanism
- WONTFIX because the exception handling is managed within each of the subsystems
of metacat, e.g., DocumentImpl handle...
- 08:12 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- Need to change this function so that metacat returns the largest id number used
for a particular scope, regardless of...
- 11:29 AM Bug #298 (Resolved): Problem with Export function
- If a dataset which includes a data document is inserted into production Metacat
context and then 'Exported' the expo...
- 10:44 AM Bug #186: add web metadata entry form for Metacat
- have begun cgi framework using the template-toolkit module for the separation of
logic from presentation.
- 10:41 AM Bug #293: Extend Metacat.pm perl module to Metacat
- added getCookie() subroutine, and will use setOptions() to set the cookie.
- 04:40 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- It appears that Metacat does NOT return the LAST ID (It seems to return the last
id of a dataset document. But there ...
- 03:57 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- 03:45 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
The problem is described in Metacat Installation Instructions in
knb.ecoinformatics.org web site
- 10:17 PM Bug #293 (Resolved): Extend Metacat.pm perl module to Metacat
- Add getCookie subroutine to Metacat.pm so that the index.cgi that calls login()
can pass the JSESSIONID to the brows...
- 11:32 AM Bug #291: knb context of Metacat fails to find eml-attribute dtd
- typo located in database
- 10:04 AM Bug #291 (Resolved): knb context of Metacat fails to find eml-attribute dtd
- Inserting a new datapackage to Metacat from Morpho fails with message about not
being able to find eml-attribute dtd.
- 09:18 AM Revision 841 (metacat): added insert statement for eml-attribute-2.0.dtd entry in xml_catalog
- 05:41 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Need to implement a "generic" stylesheet for the case when no specific one is
available. Otherwise, completed.
- 12:57 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- Added support for running replication over HTTPS.
Removed the check of IP address using the DNS because it doesn't pr...
- 10:55 AM Revision 840 (metacat): for action=servercontrol&subaction=add
- added function for downloading of the certificate file
from the specified URL of the source server
and uploading it o...
- 10:52 AM Revision 839 (metacat): added input box in replMain web page for downloading of the certificate file
- from the specified URL of the source server
added new metacat property "certPath" for uploading the certificate file ...
- 01:36 PM Revision 838 (metacat): server property is used in replication thus
- it should include the SSL port number
- 01:14 PM Revision 837 (metacat): changes in replication to use https
- 12:51 PM Revision 836 (metacat): fix around one way replication:
- when server A sends document to the servers in its list of replication servers with replicate=1 in xml_replication ta...
- 10:57 AM Revision 835 (metacat): fixed error:
- writing on the replication server required the whole acc# (including the rev#)
- 10:20 AM Bug #171: add transform action
- WONTFIX. Feature is not needed. Transforms can be applied in "style-sets" now
and there is little reason for us be ...
- 10:19 AM Bug #117: need new HTML interface allowing boolean search
- WONTFIX. We've changed the way queries canbe submitted to metacat, and now the
form fields implictly allow creation ...
- 10:15 AM Bug #93: allow dynamic addition of actions
- This feature is not needed. Actions are fine hardcoded.
- 10:15 AM Bug #96: Fix browse function in MARINE servlet
- This bug is obsolete. Changed the way query in metacat works.
- 10:01 AM Revision 834 (metacat): Fixed bug in metacat where an Exception was thrown when a search returned
- an empty resultset. Now we avoid the function call that threw the exeption.
Also available in: Atom