From 09/22/2001 to 10/21/2001
- 06:47 PM Bug #270: change LDAP interface to get complete DN from client
- FIXED. Now the metacat authentication scheme assumes that the username passed
into metacat is the FULL DN and tries ...
- 05:51 PM Revision 852 (metacat): Updated metacat login semantics. Now, metacat assumes the username passed
- in is the 'full' distinguished name of the user. If that fails, then
instead it tries looking up the string and seei...
- 05:12 PM Bug #303 (Resolved): replace oracle xslt with xalan xslt
- Need to upgrade to a more spec-compliant CSLT engine, which looks like it should
be Xalan suing TraX at this point i...
- 04:07 PM Revision 851 (metacat): New version of the IE5 stylesheet that is XSLT 1.0 compliant.
- 08:48 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Added a new generic style sheet called "ascii-treeview.xsl" that can format any
XML document into an ascci-art tree f...
- 07:47 PM Revision 850 (metacat): CHanged style-set handling for case when a stylesheet for a specific
- doctype has not been registered. Now we are using a simple "ascii tree"
view of the XML document. I'm hoping we can...
- 04:56 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- 04:50 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- FIXED with previosuly committed changes.
- 04:48 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- Rewrote the SQL function to select the MAX accession number used for a given
scope. The scope is now passed into Met...
- 04:48 PM Revision 849 (metacat): Removed all DTDs from the metacat module in anticipation of getting
- them from the standard "mdstandards/eml" module. This will mean
that an update to the build script is necessary in o...
- 04:44 PM Revision 848 (metacat): Updated build.xml and README for a Beta 3 release. This is a temporary
- release until the full Release 1.0 is produced next week.
- 02:50 PM Revision 847 (metacat): Fixed the function to return the max id for a given scope. Now the function
- takes a parameter named 'scope' and returns the largest docid that has been
used under that scope in this metacat ins...
- 10:34 AM Revision 846 (metacat): fixed bug where the whole filename of a data file was not appended to the file input stream so metacat just returned a null document
- 05:37 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- The current version of this code in Metacat will work correctly with the current
version of Morpho. The problem was r...
- 04:57 PM Revision 845 (metacat): Fixed problem with metacat handleReadAction where the OutputStream from the
- response object was closed and an attempt to reopen a PrintWriter was made
on the same response, which is illegal. N...
- 11:13 AM Revision 844 (metacat): default css stylesheet so that metacat will look right
- 10:40 AM Revision 843 (metacat): removed errant comment that was causing an error in the xml_documents table
- 01:20 PM Bug #272: install production root LDAP server
- Installed and configured openldap 2.0.11 on ldap.ecoinformatics.org, and
configured it for both ldap and ldaps operat...
- 10:46 PM Bug #278: Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
- This feature is important, and our goal is to have it fully functional with the
new version of metacat and morpho by ...
- 10:43 PM Bug #271: production metacat install
- Also should point at the new LDAP service being installed on ecoinfo.
- 10:40 PM Bug #148: node-level granularity for ACLs
- WONTFIX because we have decided that 1) node level granularity is largely
unneeded for our applications, and 2) there...
- 10:39 PM Bug #19: need exception handling mechanism
- WONTFIX because the exception handling is managed within each of the subsystems
of metacat, e.g., DocumentImpl handle...
- 08:12 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- Need to change this function so that metacat returns the largest id number used
for a particular scope, regardless of...
- 11:29 AM Bug #298 (Resolved): Problem with Export function
- If a dataset which includes a data document is inserted into production Metacat
context and then 'Exported' the expo...
- 10:44 AM Bug #186: add web metadata entry form for Metacat
- have begun cgi framework using the template-toolkit module for the separation of
logic from presentation.
- 10:41 AM Bug #293: Extend Metacat.pm perl module to Metacat
- added getCookie() subroutine, and will use setOptions() to set the cookie.
- 04:40 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- It appears that Metacat does NOT return the LAST ID (It seems to return the last
id of a dataset document. But there ...
- 03:57 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- 03:45 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
The problem is described in Metacat Installation Instructions in
knb.ecoinformatics.org web site
- 10:17 PM Bug #293 (Resolved): Extend Metacat.pm perl module to Metacat
- Add getCookie subroutine to Metacat.pm so that the index.cgi that calls login()
can pass the JSESSIONID to the brows...
- 11:32 AM Bug #291: knb context of Metacat fails to find eml-attribute dtd
- typo located in database
- 10:04 AM Bug #291 (Resolved): knb context of Metacat fails to find eml-attribute dtd
- Inserting a new datapackage to Metacat from Morpho fails with message about not
being able to find eml-attribute dtd.
- 09:18 AM Revision 841 (metacat): added insert statement for eml-attribute-2.0.dtd entry in xml_catalog
- 05:41 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Need to implement a "generic" stylesheet for the case when no specific one is
available. Otherwise, completed.
- 12:57 PM Bug #185: replication security hole
- Added support for running replication over HTTPS.
Removed the check of IP address using the DNS because it doesn't pr...
- 10:55 AM Revision 840 (metacat): for action=servercontrol&subaction=add
- added function for downloading of the certificate file
from the specified URL of the source server
and uploading it o...
- 10:52 AM Revision 839 (metacat): added input box in replMain web page for downloading of the certificate file
- from the specified URL of the source server
added new metacat property "certPath" for uploading the certificate file ...
Also available in: Atom