From 10/23/2001 to 11/21/2001
- 06:10 PM Revision 872 (metacat): Re-enabled referrals which I had turned off for debugging purposes.
- 06:09 PM Revision 871 (metacat): Modified AuthLdap to fix the may problems associated with group and user
- queries. Now the getGroups() and getUsers() methods work as advertised,
and there is a test of each of the methods i...
- 11:59 AM Bug #328 (Resolved): ldap referrals crash system when one referree is down
- the ldap authentication system crashes metacat if one of the referree servers is down and a referral is called. I do...
- 08:10 AM Revision 870 (metacat): fixed error where person with 'all' permission could not update the access file.
- 08:10 AM Revision 869 (metacat): fixed error where person with 'all' permission could not update the access file.
- 01:33 PM Revision 868 (metacat): fixed referral catching mechanism in authLdap.ldapAuthenticate() so that it will refer through a bunch of linked servers instead of just one....I still haven't figured out why the getGroups method wont work.
- 11:43 AM Bug #325 (Resolved): create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- Site specific metadata/data formats need to be converted into EML packages and
transferred via the harvester API to ...
- 11:38 AM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- Develop according to API defined in bug #323 and reference implementation in bug
- 02:29 PM Revision 867 (metacat): fixed the error where the ldap authenticate took 15 seconds to execute
- 04:42 PM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- I'm pretty sure the referrals are working correctly, however now, when a user logs in it takes on the order of 10-15 ...
- 11:06 AM Revision 866 (metacat): I think i have fixed the ldap referral bug. the test lter account that david made for me works, however I would like matt or someone more knowedgeable with ldap to please check my code. the changes I made are around line 200 of AuthLdap. I put a comment in the source where the code needs to be checked.
- 08:44 AM Bug #271: production metacat install
- 06:12 PM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- Have a potential fix in place on the 'jones' context testing environment. Need
someone (David?) with an LTER account...
- 05:45 PM Bug #309 (Resolved): metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- Metacat can't authenticate against the LTER ldap db because it doesn't need to
follow referrals properly. It was ne...
- 05:18 PM Revision 865 (metacat): Fix for bug #309 so that Metacat will now follow LDAP referrals. Previously
- the default was to ignore referrals. Now we explictly set the JNDI
Context.REFERRAL value to the value in the metaca...
- 10:55 AM Revision 864 (metacat): updated web.xml file for the download servlet
- 10:53 AM Revision 862 (metacat): added new permission 'changepermission' and made 'all' inclusive for all permissions
- 06:13 PM Bug #305 (Resolved): create an ofa compliant oracle instance
- need to update the oracle installation on ecoinfo to be ofa compliant
Also available in: Atom