From 11/09/2001 to 12/08/2001
- 10:00 AM Bug #366 (Resolved): Install & Test LDAP SSL Componenet for o=lter server
- Need to reconfigure o=lter LDAP server to support SSL, also implement Hashed password for
- 06:39 PM Bug #364: create OBFS interface for metacat
- Created the initial interface. It took about an hour to port the html and xml
files from the NRS registry to adopt t...
- 05:22 PM Bug #364 (Resolved): create OBFS interface for metacat
- Agreed to produce an OBFS interface for metacat that parallels the NRS interface
but is branded for OBFS. Target is...
- 02:09 PM Bug #332 (Resolved): hub replication feature
- Metacat replication is currently configured such that transfers are not
transitive (ie, if A replicates to B, and B ...
- 02:01 PM Bug #331 (Resolved): metacat data replication feature
- Metacat currently does not replicate data objects. Agreed at the 2001 annual
meeting that it should be an option to ...
- 10:53 AM Bug #329: groups ACLs do not work against LDAP
- Finished. Groups now work properly.
- 10:49 AM Bug #272: install production root LDAP server
- Referral to LTER server now works.
Created web-based system for creating new accounts and changing a user's
- 11:51 AM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- referrals are now working
- 11:50 AM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- referrals are now working.
- 03:33 PM Bug #329: groups ACLs do not work against LDAP
- Fixed these problems by fixing the ldapbase parameter to accomodate the new UID
styles and by changing the search alg...
- 03:28 PM Bug #329 (Resolved): groups ACLs do not work against LDAP
- The use of a "group" principal does not work when the AuthLdap adapter is
working. This was traced to problems in t...
- 02:36 PM Revision 873 (metacat): Fixed the getUsers() and getPrincipals() methods so that they no longer
- fail when large result sets are requested. The problem was that the
LDAP server was returning a "size limit exceeded...
- 06:10 PM Revision 872 (metacat): Re-enabled referrals which I had turned off for debugging purposes.
- 06:09 PM Revision 871 (metacat): Modified AuthLdap to fix the may problems associated with group and user
- queries. Now the getGroups() and getUsers() methods work as advertised,
and there is a test of each of the methods i...
- 11:59 AM Bug #328 (Resolved): ldap referrals crash system when one referree is down
- the ldap authentication system crashes metacat if one of the referree servers is down and a referral is called. I do...
- 08:10 AM Revision 870 (metacat): fixed error where person with 'all' permission could not update the access file.
- 08:10 AM Revision 869 (metacat): fixed error where person with 'all' permission could not update the access file.
Also available in: Atom