Project

General

Profile

Activity

From 12/31/2001 to 01/29/2002

01/29/2002

10:29 AM Revision 916 (metacat): updated all of the returndoctypes so that emlbeta4 and emlbeta6 will show up in the resultset.
berkley
10:15 AM Revision 915 (metacat): fixed error I introduced when I got postgres working
berkley
08:51 AM Bug #407: ldapweb.cgi confusing wrt 'other' organizations
Fixed. Changed the label to 'unaffiliated' to match the value and what needs to
be entered into morpho.
Matt Jones
08:43 AM Bug #407 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi confusing wrt 'other' organizations
From Dan Higgins:
I discovered that I need to set the organization to 'unaffiliated' in order
to login after cre...
Matt Jones

01/28/2002

10:25 AM Revision 914 (metacat): changed dtd dir
berkley
10:02 AM Revision 913 (metacat): changed the datadir again
berkley
09:56 AM Revision 912 (metacat): changed datadir variable from install-dir to installdir
berkley

01/24/2002

08:10 AM Bug #404: Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
David -
I think you are a bit unclear on the concept. We're not creating a new domain
for the ldap server - we ar...
James Brunt

01/23/2002

02:15 PM Bug #403: LDAP and LTER personnel password synchronization problems
Everything tested and working correctly. David Blankman
09:53 AM Bug #403 (Resolved): LDAP and LTER personnel password synchronization problems
Discovered that the the random password generator function in the new person entry script (entry
into sql server da...
David Blankman
11:24 AM Bug #404 (Resolved): Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
Create CNAMEs:
suggested names: ldap.lterknb.org or ldap.knblter.org,

metacat.lterknb.org ...
David Blankman
11:06 AM Revision 911 (metacat): removed old properties
berkley
11:02 AM Revision 910 (metacat): fixed minor error
berkley
09:03 AM Bug #101: generate data set usage metadata/ provide access log
This information needs to be accessible to the data set owner (and possibly
others) through the Morpho interface and ...
Matt Jones
07:56 AM Revision 909 (metacat): made postgres db name independent from my name
berkley
07:54 AM Bug #303: replace oracle xslt with xalan xslt
replaced the oracle parser with xalan. All references to xmlparserv2.jar and its included classes have been removed. Chad Berkley

01/22/2002

11:32 AM Revision 908 (metacat): we no longer need this jar file. all of its functionality was replaced by xalan.
berkley
11:31 AM Revision 907 (metacat): jar files for xalan
berkley
11:30 AM Revision 906 (metacat): updated metacat so that the xmlparserv2.jar file is no longer needed. replaced all of teh oracle xml processing with xalan and xerces.
berkley

01/18/2002

02:43 PM Revision 905 (metacat): fixed typo in web.xml file
berkley
01:40 PM Revision 904 (metacat): updated the web.xml file. took out download servlet and marineservlet.
berkley
01:23 PM Revision 903 (metacat): jar files needed for metacat.
berkley
10:31 AM Revision 902 (metacat): *** empty log message ***
berkley
10:28 AM Revision 901 (metacat): created dummy versions of the oracle and postgres build files
berkley
10:26 AM Revision 900 (metacat): readded the oracle stuff to te build file
berkley
10:24 AM Revision 899 (metacat): made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle SQL code out of the main classes. fixed a bug where the timing of the index thread was off so when it went to index a document, the document was not already in xml_documents thus breaking the FK relation between xml_documents and xml_index. I think that bug might be the reason for the blank resultset screens in morpho. made the postgres implementation much more robust.
berkley

01/17/2002

12:17 PM Revision 898 (metacat): updated postgres sql script so that it creates the same table structure as the oracle script. removed a bunch of \t tabs that were messing things up
berkley

01/16/2002

03:24 PM Revision 897 (metacat): removed because this is no longer used. it was causing a compile error when using postgres because it directly imports the oracle driver.
berkley
03:14 PM Bug #278: Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
Passwords synchronized between Personnel database and ldap server. About 700 people in the LTER
database did not hav...
David Blankman

01/15/2002

01:15 PM Revision 895 (metacat): updated for new release
berkley
09:35 AM Bug #398: error in handling '&' in response to queries
fixed by adding a 'normalize' method to MetaCatUtil and calling that every time data is added to the triples in the r... Chad Berkley
08:49 PM Bug #398 (Resolved): error in handling '&' in response to queries
There appears to be a problem in how Metacat handles entities like '&' in
responding to queries. If a data file name...
Dan Higgins
08:46 AM Revision 894 (metacat): fixed bug with ampersands in the returned relations in the resultset.
berkley

01/14/2002

03:04 PM Revision 893 (metacat): added a manual timeout to counteract the hideously long ldap time out that is encountered when a referred ldap server is down.
berkley

01/10/2002

12:36 PM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
Attended Data Junction workshop in mid December to evaluate Data Junction as an option for
parsing structured & semi...
David Blankman

01/07/2002

10:26 AM Revision 892 (metacat): fixed a couple bugs with doctypes that I found while setting up a demo
berkley

01/04/2002

10:09 AM Bug #328: ldap referrals crash system when one referree is down
fixed this bug by changing the referral type to 'throw' and catching the referral exception then handling the Nameing... Chad Berkley
08:35 AM Revision 890 (metacat): new README for 1.0.2
berkley
08:26 AM Revision 889 (metacat): new build file with updated release number
berkley

01/03/2002

02:02 PM Revision 888 (metacat): updated the referral mechanism so that metacat doesn't crash when a referral server is not available
berkley
 

Also available in: Atom