From 10/24/2003 to 11/22/2003
- 09:54 PM Revision 1934 (metacat): knb.css now impots common eml css file - still need to fix layout in eml display tho' - something is being overridden and messes up alignment
- 09:50 PM Revision 1933 (metacat): changed knb skin index page to forward to knb site and include any user params in url. changed resultset.xsl so qformat is handled properly in posts. changed build file to copy default.css from eml checkout to style/common so other skin-specific css can import it if reqd
- 04:59 PM Revision 1932 (metacat): added JS to maintain ?name=value url params thru' redirect
- 03:54 PM Revision 1931 (metacat): added search gif used in default homepage
- 03:45 PM Revision 1930 (metacat): added line to installCommon target that copies the metacat-client.jar to the WEB-INF/lib directory
- 03:05 PM Revision 1929 (metacat): This is the merge from the branch WEB_UI_REDESIGN_BRANCH back into the head.
- The only files that have been removed are those in lib/style/eml2; other files
that have been cvs removed (only from ...
- 11:40 AM Revision 1925 (metacat): Remove unneeded file Upload999.java
- 08:39 AM Bug #1217 (Closed): Extend Metacat Interface and Client
- The Metacat interface, implemented by the MetacatClient class,
exposes a number of core actions of the MetacatServle...
- 05:01 PM Bug #1214 (Resolved): emlb6 to eml2 conversion style sheets should be usable by both metacat and morpho
- The stylesheets as they are right now, have something that are specific to
morpho and other things are specific to ...
- 04:23 PM Bug #1213 (In Progress): emlbeta6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets should be relocatable
- The emlb6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets that are used by webmdentry are
presently in a temp directory. This is the...
- 05:21 PM Bug #1212 (Resolved): inline data file couldn't be deleted if uploading xml document failed
- For handling inline data in eml2 document, Metacat pulls the inline data out and
store it into file system rather th...
- 05:08 PM Bug #1202: If request sessionid not recognized, Metacat SQL error & 0 records returned
- The reseaon cause the bug is the username is null in this situation. So in MetaCatServlet
class, the code assigning u...
- 04:51 PM Revision 1906 (metacat): If the sessionid is null and user will be treated as public.
- 02:40 PM Bug #1139: squery produces output that is not well-formed
- In MetaCatServlet class, the code for handle the pathquery without xml declaration.
The bug was fixed.
- 11:08 AM Revision 1903 (metacat): Get rid of doctype declare in transfer.
- 03:17 PM Revision 1896 (metacat): Set system id for transforming.
- 03:17 PM Revision 1895 (metacat): Modified a method and can be reused.
- 11:55 AM Revision 1850 (metacat): A proposed configuration file format for the metacat harvester. This format is a simple XML document that details the schedule for harvesting, the user under which harvested documents should be owned, and the list of documents to be harvested,
- 06:40 PM Revision 1849 (metacat): If db pool size is maxium and no connection is free. The checkout will be wait.
- 11:00 AM Revision 1848 (metacat): superseded - now these elements are pulled in from the knb website
- 08:46 PM Bug #1202 (Resolved): If request sessionid not recognized, Metacat SQL error & 0 records returned
When searching metacat from an HTML form, if the form contains a hidden field name="sessionid",
and the v...
- 11:16 AM Revision 1846 (metacat): Harvester UML activity diagram in jpeg format. This is a preliminary look at some "value added" or quality control componenets. Created initially in Oracle's JDeveloper
- 11:16 AM Revision 1845 (metacat): Harvester UML activity diagram in svg format. This is a preliminary look at some "value added" or quality control componenets. Created initially in Oracle's JDeveloper
- 11:11 AM Revision 1844 (metacat): Harvester UML activity diagram in jpeg format. Created initially in Oracle's JDeveloper
- 11:11 AM Revision 1843 (metacat): Harvester UML activity diagram in svg format. Created initially in Oracle's JDeveloper
- 10:29 AM Revision 1842 (metacat): new include files for metacat web pages - header and search box. Still need to remove hard-coded context uris
- 06:02 PM Revision 1841 (metacat): Add a checking for xml_nodes insert finished, then start build index table.
Also available in: Atom