From 11/11/2003 to 12/10/2003
- 04:54 PM Bug #1236 (Resolved): enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
- I am submitting this bug to archive discussions we have been having regarding
access priviledges to the entire metac...
- 01:27 AM Bug #1235: enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Implemented this. Now, metacat.properties contains a new configuration
parameter called "query.ignored.params" which...
- 01:22 AM Bug #1235 (Resolved): enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Many different skins for metacat could take advantage of custom parameters in
the stylesheets. For example the OBFS...
- 05:26 PM Bug #1232 (Resolved): cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- this actually applies to code in the KNBWEB cvs module, but the consequences
apply to metacat.
here's the scenari...
- 01:23 PM Bug #1230: move metacat.properties out of jar file
- FIXED. The properties file is now installed in the WEB-INF directory rather
than the jar file. This uses a new Opti...
- 12:56 PM Bug #1230 (Resolved): move metacat.properties out of jar file
- The current configuration file for metacat (metacat.properties) is installed
inside of the metacat.jar JAR file. Th...
- 08:39 AM Bug #1217 (Closed): Extend Metacat Interface and Client
- The Metacat interface, implemented by the MetacatClient class,
exposes a number of core actions of the MetacatServle...
- 05:01 PM Bug #1214 (Resolved): emlb6 to eml2 conversion style sheets should be usable by both metacat and morpho
- The stylesheets as they are right now, have something that are specific to
morpho and other things are specific to ...
- 04:23 PM Bug #1213 (In Progress): emlbeta6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets should be relocatable
- The emlb6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets that are used by webmdentry are
presently in a temp directory. This is the...
- 05:21 PM Bug #1212 (Resolved): inline data file couldn't be deleted if uploading xml document failed
- For handling inline data in eml2 document, Metacat pulls the inline data out and
store it into file system rather th...
- 05:08 PM Bug #1202: If request sessionid not recognized, Metacat SQL error & 0 records returned
- The reseaon cause the bug is the username is null in this situation. So in MetaCatServlet
class, the code assigning u...
- 02:40 PM Bug #1139: squery produces output that is not well-formed
- In MetaCatServlet class, the code for handle the pathquery without xml declaration.
The bug was fixed.
Also available in: Atom