From 01/08/2004 to 02/06/2004
- 07:48 PM Bug #1326 (Resolved): Registry: Back button erases all the data
- Instead of using the back button, there could be a button on the error page
which does the same work as 'No, I want...
- 07:43 PM Bug #1301: Repeatable button for Originators and Keywords entry
From Rick's comments:
When entering Additional Originators for one metadata set, I needed more than
10 available s...
- 07:40 PM Bug #1325 (Resolved): Check button should copy data from DSO to DSC
From Rick's comments:
Under the DATA SE...
- 07:38 PM Bug #1324 (New): A Commit or Save Work button that wrote intermediate results to the metadata
- From Ricks comments:
Entering metadata using the Data Repository screen can take 10 to 30 minutes or
- 07:32 PM Bug #1311: Registry: Links should open in a new window and windows should move to front
1) is taken care of now - NASA link opens in a new page.
- 06:02 PM Bug #1311: Registry: Links should open in a new window and windows should move to front
1)After clicking on the “NASA Global Change Master Directory (GCMD))”
hyperlink, the page comes...
- 07:27 PM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
If <p> </p> is replaced by <tr><td></td></tr>, the formatting seems to work out
- 07:22 PM Bug #1305: Display docid on the top of the edit form
- 07:06 PM Bug #1304: Add view button in addition to Edit and Delete button in resultset.xsl
- 06:30 PM Bug #1299: Registry: NCEAS: Changes in project list box
- Comments from Rick:
When selecting an NCEAS Project entry, it is tedious to scroll down through all
of the entries t...
- 06:20 PM Bug #1303: Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- A more short term solution might be needed for NCEAS data collection. Hence
assigning priority as P1.
Rick also tal...
- 06:14 PM Bug #1323 (Resolved): Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
- I think all the following errors reportd by Andrea and Rick happened because of
the fields that we dont check.
- 06:05 PM Bug #1322 (Resolved): Registry: Typographical/Grammatical Errors
- (From Andrea)
1) Instead of ZIP it should say “Postal Code” because I don’t think they are
called zip codes in a...
- 05:56 PM Bug #1309: Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
4) Fom Andrea's comments in NceasReposSoftwareNotesFinal.doc
Coordinate values were displayed with too many decimal ...
- 05:28 PM Bug #1309: Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
Fom Rick's comments in NceasReposSoftwareNotesFinal.doc
3) Within the ‘Spatial Coverage of Data’ section, Coordinat...
- 05:52 PM Bug #1321 (Resolved): Registry: Selection from project list is entered under organization name
- Selection from project list is entered under organization name. Maybe they
should be entered under project title or...
- 05:13 PM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
- Made changes to fix
-> Dataset title should go before projects.
- 04:39 PM Bug #1295: Registry: Button texts are ambiguous and need to be changed.
Changed the following in confirmData.tmpl
-> Yes, submit.
-> No, go back to editing.
-> Review Entry...
- 03:56 PM Bug #1311 (Closed): Registry: Links should open in a new window and windows should move to front
- All links should open in new window to avoid loss of any data.
- 03:53 PM Bug #1300: Changes in DataSet Orignator
4> Change delivery information to street information.
5> Is the address information entered in EML after parsing t...
- 03:03 PM Bug #1300 (New): Changes in DataSet Orignator
- 1) Eliminate the label "Originator Address Information"
2) Change the Originator label to "Principal Data Set Owner"...
- 03:46 PM Bug #1310 (Resolved): Old ACLs are overwritten by registry
- The old ACL is overwritten by the registry. Possibility of this happening is
very low. FOr this to happen, the docu...
- 03:34 PM Bug #1309 (Resolved): Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
- 1> Is the lat/long precision calculated correctly
2> Validate Lat/Long fields
1. 0-59 for minutes and secon...
- 03:31 PM Bug #1308 (Resolved): Change text in Data set Contact
- The text under data set contact has to be changed:
-> Name and Address instead of Name.
-> Use creator instead ...
- 03:30 PM Bug #1307 (Resolved): Remove two nones from the keyword drop down list
- 03:28 PM Bug #1306 (Resolved): Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
- The registry doesnt format correctly in Mozilla - the form seems to work fine
- 03:19 PM Bug #1305 (Resolved): Display docid on the top of the edit form
- Display docid on the top of the edit form so that it is easier for user to
track the document he is changing.
- 03:18 PM Bug #1304 (Resolved): Add view button in addition to Edit and Delete button in resultset.xsl
- 03:16 PM Bug #1303 (Resolved): Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- A long term solution might be to specify in .cfg file, which enteries should be
required and which not.
- 03:13 PM Bug #1302 (Resolved): Changes in links to the guide and updating the guide
- -> The linsk to the guide need to be changed so that it is easier to understand
that they are links. Or a help icon...
- 03:09 PM Bug #1301 (Resolved): Repeatable button for Originators and Keywords entry
- Use the repeatable button for originator and keyword entry. This will allow
person to as many keywords and originat...
- 02:56 PM Bug #1299 (New): Registry: NCEAS: Changes in project list box
- The project list structure needs to be explained. So a legend is needed for
decoding enteries like Alroy: FossilRec...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1298 (Resolved): Change in the way required fields are displayed
- Make the required fields brick red and change note at the top of the page.
Maybe remove * sign.
- 02:46 PM Bug #1297 (New): Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
- -> Add middle name to first name and last name fields
-> Rearrange names into one line
-> Dataset title should go...
- 02:38 PM Bug #1296 (Resolved): Registry: Need to login before the form is filled
- There is a request for putting login first. The reason for the request is that
it might be frustrating for a user t...
- 02:38 PM Bug #1295 (Resolved): Registry: Button texts are ambiguous and need to be changed.
- Change the text of the buttons to following:
-> Review Entry
-> Change reset to 'Cancel'
-> Yes, submit.
Also available in: Atom