From 02/12/2004 to 03/12/2004
- 06:20 PM Bug #1367 (Resolved): Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS
- Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS skin as requested by some
- 06:18 PM Revision 2043 (metacat): Replaced Hash table with Vector of Vector datastructure in getting <param> from Query. This was done so that the results are represented in same order as they appeared in the document.
- 03:59 PM Revision 2042 (metacat): fixed a bug in reloading of kewords from an eml file for edit-datapackage form.
- 03:51 PM Bug #1366 (Rejected): Changes in review entry page
- 1. When user selects none of the states - "Select State Here" appears on the
2. If you edit a document which ...
- 02:28 PM Revision 2041 (metacat): Made changes in the formatting display of Project list.
- 01:01 PM Bug #1365 (Resolved): Doesnt complain if method title is not provided
- Andhrea reported this. She entered a document with method para but no title and
it didn't complain. The document wa...
- 07:37 PM Revision 2040 (metacat): Fixed a bug in sorting of records. Now the result sent back is title sorted.
- 06:07 PM Revision 2039 (metacat): Fixed bug that version could not be zero in replication.
- 11:51 PM Revision 2038 (metacat): Minor changes to allow the registry to work in the knb skin, mainly in
- how to treat the 'site' field. Now it is a free-text organization
field in the KNB skin. Need to test, install this...
- 03:21 PM Revision 2037 (metacat): Added subroutine for replacing characters that might create problem in HTML.
- Specifically written for "being used in any text field. This create a
problem in confirmData template, when you speci...
- 12:49 PM Revision 2036 (metacat): Additional Harvester development
- 11:56 AM Revision 2035 (metacat): Fixed a small bug.
- 09:22 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
I have made the change in nceas.css. If it effects anything else, then we can
restore the changes.
- 09:21 AM Revision 2034 (metacat): Fix enter for bug 1306.
- 09:15 AM Bug #1305: Display docid on the top of the edit form
- It was done earlier. No errors have been reported. Hence I am closing the bug.
- 05:44 PM Bug #1325: Check button should copy data from DSO to DSC
- 04:45 PM Revision 2032 (metacat): Made changes so that & and other characters dont mess up the url that is passed to metacat.
- 11:24 PM Revision 2030 (metacat): Added a new OBFS site to the list of sites. Information provided by Stromberg.
- 09:59 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
Instead of replacing <p> </p> by <tr><td></td></tr>, the css can be changed.
The webpage formats in this manner be...
- 03:00 PM Bug #1346 (Resolved): The results sent back in response to query should be sorted
- The results that are sent back to client from Metacat are random. It would be
helpful if the records are sorted. Ma...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
From Rick's email:
Karl Cottenie created this metadata entry, which will display in the
not in the Ed...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1326: Registry: Back button erases all the data
Also available in: Atom