From 02/15/2004 to 03/15/2004
- 02:33 PM Bug #1370: Sessionid wasn't stored in login function
- In handle login method in MetacatServlet class, the sessionid and session which
stored user name and password will be...
- 02:19 PM Bug #1370 (Resolved): Sessionid wasn't stored in login function
- Metacat client package comminute metacat through sessionid for keeping track the
user. Those sessionid wasn't stored...
- 02:27 PM Bug #1369: Metacat is case sensitive to DN
- In PermissionControl and DBQuery class, the DN name in java code was transform
to lower case. In sql command, the fie...
- 02:15 PM Bug #1369 (Resolved): Metacat is case sensitive to DN
- In Ldap, DN is not case sensitive. For example,
- 02:23 PM Bug #1368: If a document's revision is 0, it couldn't be replicated
- In DocumentImpl class, the constrain for revision in replication was changed.
Revision = 0 is allowed now. So any rev...
- 11:23 AM Bug #1368 (Resolved): If a document's revision is 0, it couldn't be replicated
- If a document's revision is 0 in host A, it can't be replicated to host B. This
is because we decided revision numbe...
- 02:08 PM Revision 2045 (metacat): Fixed the bug for sessionid storing, revision couldn't be zero and Ldap DN is case sensitive.
- 11:45 AM Revision 2044 (metacat): In test client package, get rid of HttpClient in parameter. Because, http client has cookies and we couldn't test session id.
- 10:57 AM Bug #243: metacat returns error that is not an xml document
- After clean-up dbconnection in metacat, this error is gone
- 10:55 AM Bug #1212: inline data file couldn't be deleted if uploading xml document failed
- This bug is fixed. In EmlSAXHandler class, a vector named inlineFileIDList was
added to keep track which inline files...
- 06:20 PM Bug #1367 (Resolved): Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS
- Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS skin as requested by some
- 06:18 PM Revision 2043 (metacat): Replaced Hash table with Vector of Vector datastructure in getting <param> from Query. This was done so that the results are represented in same order as they appeared in the document.
- 03:59 PM Revision 2042 (metacat): fixed a bug in reloading of kewords from an eml file for edit-datapackage form.
- 03:51 PM Bug #1366 (Rejected): Changes in review entry page
- 1. When user selects none of the states - "Select State Here" appears on the
2. If you edit a document which ...
- 02:28 PM Revision 2041 (metacat): Made changes in the formatting display of Project list.
- 01:01 PM Bug #1365 (Resolved): Doesnt complain if method title is not provided
- Andhrea reported this. She entered a document with method para but no title and
it didn't complain. The document wa...
- 07:37 PM Revision 2040 (metacat): Fixed a bug in sorting of records. Now the result sent back is title sorted.
- 06:07 PM Revision 2039 (metacat): Fixed bug that version could not be zero in replication.
- 11:51 PM Revision 2038 (metacat): Minor changes to allow the registry to work in the knb skin, mainly in
- how to treat the 'site' field. Now it is a free-text organization
field in the KNB skin. Need to test, install this...
- 03:21 PM Revision 2037 (metacat): Added subroutine for replacing characters that might create problem in HTML.
- Specifically written for "being used in any text field. This create a
problem in confirmData template, when you speci...
- 12:49 PM Revision 2036 (metacat): Additional Harvester development
- 11:56 AM Revision 2035 (metacat): Fixed a small bug.
- 09:22 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
I have made the change in nceas.css. If it effects anything else, then we can
restore the changes.
- 09:21 AM Revision 2034 (metacat): Fix enter for bug 1306.
- 09:15 AM Bug #1305: Display docid on the top of the edit form
- It was done earlier. No errors have been reported. Hence I am closing the bug.
- 05:44 PM Bug #1325: Check button should copy data from DSO to DSC
- 04:45 PM Revision 2032 (metacat): Made changes so that & and other characters dont mess up the url that is passed to metacat.
- 11:24 PM Revision 2030 (metacat): Added a new OBFS site to the list of sites. Information provided by Stromberg.
- 09:59 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
Instead of replacing <p> </p> by <tr><td></td></tr>, the css can be changed.
The webpage formats in this manner be...
Also available in: Atom