From 01/16/2004 to 02/14/2004
- 03:00 PM Bug #1346 (Resolved): The results sent back in response to query should be sorted
- The results that are sent back to client from Metacat are random. It would be
helpful if the records are sorted. Ma...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
From Rick's email:
Karl Cottenie created this metadata entry, which will display in the
not in the Ed...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1326: Registry: Back button erases all the data
- 01:08 PM Revision 2029 (metacat): Mixed a bug reported by Rick and Dan. The form inserted a organizationName tag with no value. This happened only in NCEAS as the tag was included from the drop down site list which doesnot exsist in NCEAS version. Hence, a empty tag was inserted in the eml document.
- 10:40 AM Bug #1344 (Resolved): Cancel button on delete screen leads to a blank screen
- 06:13 PM Revision 2028 (metacat): Bug 1301 - changes made for a repeatable add keyword button
- 06:11 PM Revision 2027 (metacat): Bug 1301 - changes made for a repeatable add keyword button.
- 09:56 AM Bug #1300: Changes in DataSet Orignator
fixed 1), 2), 3), 4>
actually 2) conflicts with bug# 1308
- 09:54 AM Revision 2026 (metacat): Made changes to fix bug# 1300: 1,2,3,4
- 09:45 AM Bug #1308: Change text in Data set Contact
- 09:45 AM Revision 2025 (metacat): Made text changes mentioned in bug# 1308
- 09:37 AM Revision 2024 (metacat): Made changes to fix bug# 1326. The templateVar are now passed on to the responseTemplate also in case of error - so that it can show a link which will send all the values back to register-dataset.
- 09:29 AM Revision 2023 (metacat): Changes made to fix bug# 1326. There is a link which call register-dataset.cgi with all the inputs such as that resgiter-dataset calls reEnterDataSet
- 03:10 PM Revision 2022 (metacat): Harvester source files
- 10:58 AM Bug #1303: Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- * NCEAS Project will ALWAYS be available. If it is not, the admin database
needs to be updated. This field should b...
- 10:53 AM Bug #1321: Registry: Selection from project list is entered under organization name
- This was intentional behavior. Mark S. and I discussed at length where the
NCEAS WG affiliation should go, and decid...
- 08:19 PM Revision 2021 (metacat): Deleting .project file that was added by mistake by Eclipse (and me).
- 08:17 PM Revision 2020 (metacat): Comments and notes on registry by Rick Reeves and Andrea Chadden. I have annotated it with bug #s and comments.
- 07:48 PM Bug #1326 (Resolved): Registry: Back button erases all the data
- Instead of using the back button, there could be a button on the error page
which does the same work as 'No, I want...
- 07:43 PM Bug #1301: Repeatable button for Originators and Keywords entry
From Rick's comments:
When entering Additional Originators for one metadata set, I needed more than
10 available s...
- 07:40 PM Bug #1325 (Resolved): Check button should copy data from DSO to DSC
From Rick's comments:
Under the DATA SE...
- 07:38 PM Bug #1324 (New): A Commit or Save Work button that wrote intermediate results to the metadata
- From Ricks comments:
Entering metadata using the Data Repository screen can take 10 to 30 minutes or
- 07:32 PM Bug #1311: Registry: Links should open in a new window and windows should move to front
1) is taken care of now - NASA link opens in a new page.
- 06:02 PM Bug #1311: Registry: Links should open in a new window and windows should move to front
1)After clicking on the “NASA Global Change Master Directory (GCMD))”
hyperlink, the page comes...
- 07:32 PM Revision 2019 (metacat): Made changes to fix Bug 1311 1)
- 07:27 PM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
If <p> </p> is replaced by <tr><td></td></tr>, the formatting seems to work out
- 07:25 PM Revision 2018 (metacat): Added docid in edit form - Bug 1304
- 07:22 PM Bug #1305: Display docid on the top of the edit form
- 07:06 PM Bug #1304: Add view button in addition to Edit and Delete button in resultset.xsl
- 07:05 PM Revision 2017 (metacat): Added a view button as mentioned in bug 1304.
- 06:30 PM Bug #1299: Registry: NCEAS: Changes in project list box
- Comments from Rick:
When selecting an NCEAS Project entry, it is tedious to scroll down through all
of the entries t...
- 06:20 PM Bug #1303: Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- A more short term solution might be needed for NCEAS data collection. Hence
assigning priority as P1.
Rick also tal...
- 06:14 PM Bug #1323 (Resolved): Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
- I think all the following errors reportd by Andrea and Rick happened because of
the fields that we dont check.
- 06:05 PM Bug #1322 (Resolved): Registry: Typographical/Grammatical Errors
- (From Andrea)
1) Instead of ZIP it should say “Postal Code” because I don’t think they are
called zip codes in a...
- 05:56 PM Bug #1309: Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
4) Fom Andrea's comments in NceasReposSoftwareNotesFinal.doc
Coordinate values were displayed with too many decimal ...
- 05:28 PM Bug #1309: Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
Fom Rick's comments in NceasReposSoftwareNotesFinal.doc
3) Within the ‘Spatial Coverage of Data’ section, Coordinat...
- 05:52 PM Bug #1321 (Resolved): Registry: Selection from project list is entered under organization name
- Selection from project list is entered under organization name. Maybe they
should be entered under project title or...
- 05:13 PM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
- Made changes to fix
-> Dataset title should go before projects.
- 05:12 PM Revision 2016 (metacat): Made some hanges mentioned in bug 1297.
- 04:39 PM Bug #1295: Registry: Button texts are ambiguous and need to be changed.
Changed the following in confirmData.tmpl
-> Yes, submit.
-> No, go back to editing.
-> Review Entry...
- 04:36 PM Revision 2015 (metacat): Did editing to support changes mentioned in bug 1295
- 04:35 PM Revision 2014 (metacat): Made changes mentioned in Bug 1295.
- 03:24 PM Revision 2013 (metacat): deletaData.tmpl added a space in the end of docid. This led to an error while deleteing. This error was pointed out by Rick in his document.
- 03:56 PM Bug #1311 (Closed): Registry: Links should open in a new window and windows should move to front
- All links should open in new window to avoid loss of any data.
- 03:53 PM Bug #1300: Changes in DataSet Orignator
4> Change delivery information to street information.
5> Is the address information entered in EML after parsing t...
- 03:03 PM Bug #1300 (New): Changes in DataSet Orignator
- 1) Eliminate the label "Originator Address Information"
2) Change the Originator label to "Principal Data Set Owner"...
- 03:46 PM Bug #1310 (Resolved): Old ACLs are overwritten by registry
- The old ACL is overwritten by the registry. Possibility of this happening is
very low. FOr this to happen, the docu...
- 03:34 PM Bug #1309 (Resolved): Registry: Changes in Spatial Coverage
- 1> Is the lat/long precision calculated correctly
2> Validate Lat/Long fields
1. 0-59 for minutes and secon...
- 03:31 PM Bug #1308 (Resolved): Change text in Data set Contact
- The text under data set contact has to be changed:
-> Name and Address instead of Name.
-> Use creator instead ...
- 03:30 PM Bug #1307 (Resolved): Remove two nones from the keyword drop down list
- 03:28 PM Bug #1306 (Resolved): Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
- The registry doesnt format correctly in Mozilla - the form seems to work fine
- 03:19 PM Bug #1305 (Resolved): Display docid on the top of the edit form
- Display docid on the top of the edit form so that it is easier for user to
track the document he is changing.
- 03:18 PM Bug #1304 (Resolved): Add view button in addition to Edit and Delete button in resultset.xsl
- 03:16 PM Bug #1303 (Resolved): Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- A long term solution might be to specify in .cfg file, which enteries should be
required and which not.
- 03:13 PM Bug #1302 (Resolved): Changes in links to the guide and updating the guide
- -> The linsk to the guide need to be changed so that it is easier to understand
that they are links. Or a help icon...
- 03:09 PM Bug #1301 (Resolved): Repeatable button for Originators and Keywords entry
- Use the repeatable button for originator and keyword entry. This will allow
person to as many keywords and originat...
- 02:56 PM Bug #1299 (New): Registry: NCEAS: Changes in project list box
- The project list structure needs to be explained. So a legend is needed for
decoding enteries like Alroy: FossilRec...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1298 (Resolved): Change in the way required fields are displayed
- Make the required fields brick red and change note at the top of the page.
Maybe remove * sign.
- 02:46 PM Bug #1297 (New): Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
- -> Add middle name to first name and last name fields
-> Rearrange names into one line
-> Dataset title should go...
- 02:38 PM Bug #1296 (Resolved): Registry: Need to login before the form is filled
- There is a request for putting login first. The reason for the request is that
it might be frustrating for a user t...
- 02:38 PM Bug #1295 (Resolved): Registry: Button texts are ambiguous and need to be changed.
- Change the text of the buttons to following:
-> Review Entry
-> Change reset to 'Cancel'
-> Yes, submit.
- 02:56 PM Revision 2012 (metacat): Adding in a web.xml file specific to tomcat 5. Notice servlet.jar is
- now servlet-api.jar
The tomcat 5 release notes includes this:
Enabling invoker servlet:
- 12:44 PM Revision 2011 (metacat): In order to use tomcat five, a couple of changes in web.xml need to take place.
- I'm adding in web.xml.tomcat5 as a choice with the changes.
Also available in: Atom