From 08/13/2005 to 09/11/2005
- 02:27 PM Bug #1698: Secure replication method
- Add code to get user name and group in MetacatReplication class. Then check if
the user name is a admin when action i...
- 01:59 PM Revision 2589 (metacat): Replacing debugMessage in metacat code with log4j methods for logging
- 01:57 PM Bug #2158: Metacat Performance on KNB: Bring the logging level down on ecoinfo.
Replacing debugMessage in metacat code with log4j methods for logging using the
Debug -- > 50
- 01:51 PM Revision 2588 (metacat): Replacing debugMessage with log4j methods for logging
- 01:31 PM Revision 2587 (metacat): changing qformat to xml
- 01:21 PM Bug #1236: enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
Following access controls added in Metacat:
2. User allowed to submit
3. User not allowed to subm...
- 01:10 PM Revision 2586 (metacat): Add code to check the if the user has permission to start or stop timed replication.
- 01:08 PM Revision 2585 (metacat): Add some null checking code in onList method.
- 11:34 AM Revision 2584 (metacat): Adding log4j jar file and log4j.properties file to lib dir
- 11:10 AM Revision 2583 (metacat): Add log4j jar to the lib path
- 10:42 AM Revision 2582 (metacat): Change sessionHash to static variable and add a static get method.
- 05:08 PM Bug #2168: Persisting delta-time replication setings in metacat.properties
- In Option class in utilities module, a new method setOption was added. This
method can reset or add a property value ...
- 04:40 PM Revision 2581 (metacat): Use a util function to get replication server.
- 04:09 PM Bug #2060: Documents not indexed because of error generated during indexing of documents
Moved the call to starting of indexing thread from endDocument to DocumentImpl
after commit has been done. ...
- 04:07 PM Revision 2580 (metacat): Fix for bug 2060.
- Moved the call to starting of indexing thread from endDocument to DocumentImpl after commit has been done. This way w...
- 04:03 PM Revision 2579 (metacat): Use a util class to get local replication url.
- 04:02 PM Revision 2578 (metacat): Add code to trim server name white space.
- 02:23 PM Bug #2191: Functionality to specify who can and cannot use insert/update actions in Metacat
- 09:42 AM Bug #2191 (Resolved): Functionality to specify who can and cannot use insert/update actions in Metacat
- Modify Metacat to support allowed/denied submitters list. The metacat admin
should be able to specify in build.prop...
- 01:48 PM Revision 2577 (metacat): Added three new options for specifying the moderators, allowed submitters and submitters who are not allowed
- 01:41 PM Revision 2576 (metacat): Modified MetaCatUtil to read metacat access control lists from metacat.properties. Also coded various methods which can be used to find out if a user is an admin, moderator or on allowed/denied submitter list.
- Modified MetaCatServlet to check if a user is allowed to insert/update before insert and update is done.
- 01:21 PM Revision 2575 (metacat): Add another servlet url mapping for replication.
- 01:19 PM Revision 2574 (metacat): Add code to trim white space in server name.
- 10:49 AM Revision 2573 (metacat): Remove output stream from the constructor.
- 10:48 AM Revision 2572 (metacat): Persistant timed replication parameter.
- 10:47 AM Revision 2571 (metacat): Add new parameter into start action.
- 10:04 AM Revision 2570 (metacat): Formatting cleanup, fixed a missing 'private' declaration. Preparing for LSID integration work.
- 09:40 AM Revision 2569 (metacat): Use milliseconds.
- 08:32 AM Bug #2176: Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- I agree with all of the steps you outlined. However, the layout of the
moderation resultset was discussed as well. ...
- 08:03 AM Revision 2568 (metacat): This is a stand-alone app for converting utm coordinates to geocoordinates.
- 04:51 PM Revision 2567 (metacat): Small bugfixes to the oracle upgrade script for metacat 1.6
- 04:47 PM Revision 2566 (metacat): Add code to check if adminstor list is null.
- 02:17 PM Revision 2565 (metacat): Changed the headers.
- 02:12 PM Revision 2564 (metacat): This is the c++ code that is used to write the shapefile. This code requires
- the shapelib.
- 02:03 PM Revision 2563 (metacat): Filed used my the Metacat Spatial Option. Generally these files represent
- the portion of the spatial option that harvests spatial elements from a
Metacat, and stores the elements as a shapefi...
- 01:24 PM Bug #2152: Metacat Performace: Reduce size of xml_nodes table
This has been fixed. A new table is created in the Metacat schema where nodes
from old document revisions and delet...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2082: Use of INSTR in SQL statements.
- 01:13 PM Revision 2562 (metacat): Removing support for site from pathquery.dtd
- 01:07 PM Revision 2561 (metacat): Removing support for 'site' from pathquery
- 01:05 PM Revision 2560 (metacat): Replaced SQL queries in getMaxDocid() which used INSTR with queries which dont use INSTR. Now the INSTR related computation is done in Java code
- 09:44 AM Revision 2559 (metacat): Modified the code so that users show up outside the groups also in the tree constructed by action=getPrincipals.
- 11:29 AM Revision 2558 (metacat): Added new methods to MetaCatUtil: isAdministrator and isModerator.
- These methods are used to check if a given username is part of the admin and moderator list specified in metacat.prop...
- 10:17 AM Bug #2190 (Resolved): Metacat Spatial Option Admin Page
- The Metacat Spatial Option needs an admin page so that the Metcat administrator
can administer the configuration of ...
- 10:12 AM Bug #2189 (Resolved): Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from configuration
- Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from cfg, so then both metacat and
mapserver can use this info to generate ...
- 10:10 AM Bug #2188 (Resolved): replace web client with OpenLayers
- The Metacat spatial viewer should support basic GIS functions such as panning,
zoomin, and selection and ordering of...
- 10:08 AM Bug #2187 (New): Option to view map or metadata.
- When the users issues a Metacat query, the user should be given the option of
seeing the results of the query within...
- 10:05 AM Bug #2186 (Resolved): Customizable web map client
- Currently, the spatial elements displayed within the Metacat spatial viewer are
lacking the standard information nee...
- 10:01 AM Bug #2185 (Resolved): Package the Metacat spatial option independently
- Metacat should be available with and without the spatial options -- Metacat
without the spatial options will, obviou...
- 09:55 AM Bug #2184 (Resolved): Integrate into skins system
- The Metacat spatial option(s) should be easily included in any skin, so that
individuals and organizations may easil...
- 09:53 AM Bug #2183 (Resolved): use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Currently, the creation of spatial elements used within the Metacat spatial
viewer is done through a call to an exte...
- 09:44 AM Bug #2182 (Resolved): Identifying point goes direct to metadata display
- The user should be able to click on a point (and maybe a polygon) with in the
map viewer and have the metdata be dis...
- 09:43 AM Bug #2181 (Resolved): Footprint based query
- Currently, there is no way to submit a query based on a selected region of a
map. We need to be able to draw a box ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #2180 (In Progress): Make it easier for admin to add new layers
- Currently, to add new spatial layers to the metacat map server it requires a sys
admin type individual with some uni...
- 09:25 AM Bug #2179 (Resolved): Fix harvesting script to get all points and boxes
- Currently, the code that extracts spatial information from EML documents stored
in Metacat only grabs points and doe...
- 08:55 AM Bug #2178 (Resolved): Evaluate java-based web mapping applinactions
- Currently, Metacat works with MapServer http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/, an
application that is used to display spatia...
- 08:46 AM Bug #2172: & is replaced by &amp;
Fixed in MetaCatUtil.normalize()
- 08:45 AM Revision 2557 (metacat): Added fix for http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2172.
- normalize method now checks for & in the text passed to the method
- 08:43 AM Bug #2081: Patch to set zip filename to docid
Added to the cvs. closing the bug.
- 08:42 AM Revision 2556 (metacat): Added the patch provided by Johnoel. Check out the following link to bugzilla for more info: http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2081
- 08:16 AM Bug #2176: Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- Correction in the previous description. This is not required:
'A new action should be created for moderator login? a...
- 05:06 PM Bug #2176 (New): Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- Implement the moderator UI and functionality..(MODERATE) -- Sid
* replication issues - e.g. when a user tries to...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2175 (Resolved): Metacat Performace: Upgrading hardware setup
- Following things have to be done in regards to the upgrading of hardware setup
-> Have to install a new ESA metaca...
- 05:04 PM Revision 2555 (metacat): Add some method to setting replication start time.
- 05:03 PM Revision 2554 (metacat): Add new method to set options.
- 05:02 PM Revision 2553 (metacat): Change the format of replication start time.
- 05:44 PM Revision 2551 (metacat): add new timed replication setting properties.
- 05:43 PM Revision 2550 (metacat): Add some new properties for the timed replication setting.
- 05:43 PM Revision 2549 (metacat): Add some new filter for timed replication seting.
- 11:45 AM Revision 2548 (metacat): Added mapping for the replication servlet which were missing earlier.
- 03:31 PM Bug #2172 (Resolved): & is replaced by &amp;
- Need to check for &XXX; in MetaCatUtil.normalize() function. This problem was
reported by Sven. Below are the email...
Also available in: Atom