From 08/14/2006 to 09/12/2006
- 03:26 PM Bug #2553 (New): squery needs to handle spatial query
- The current metacat spatial query is based on simple comparison of the four bounding values which is slow and potenti...
- 03:22 PM Bug #2552 (Resolved): Spatial query class to use geotools against the spatial cache
- Currently the spatial query is run with a standard metacat squery. Besides being inefficient, it is also inaccurate s...
- 03:16 PM Bug #2551 (Resolved): Generalized spatial xpaths for mutliple schemas
- The spatial harvester is currently generic enough to handle any xml document with west,east,north and south xpaths. T...
- 03:08 PM Bug #2550 (Resolved): Dateline and polar handling for points
- Unfortunately for cartographers the world is not flat. When a feature crosses the dateline or the polar regions, the ...
- 03:02 PM Bug #2549 (Resolved): Limit spatial cache to public documents
- Until we implement a feasible wms feature filter ( bug 2548 ) we must only put publically readable documents in the s...
- 03:00 PM Bug #2548 (New): Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- Currently, all of the documents in the metacat database are stored in the spatial cache. When the web client requests...
- 02:43 PM Bug #2183: use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- 02:42 PM Bug #2183: use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Fixed. See bug 2499. Spatial harvesting refactored to provide this functionality
- 02:41 PM Bug #2179: Fix harvesting script to get all points and boxes
- See 2499. Mutiple coverages supported. Empty bounding coords are now recognized. Cases where bboxs cross the dateline...
- 02:39 PM Bug #2505: Spatial query errors with multiple geographic coverages
- See bug 2499. Refactoring of spatial harvesting process has this handled.
Instead of representing each document as a...
- 02:37 PM Bug #2499: Port spatial harvesting script from C++ to java
- The spatial harvesting classes have been entirely refactored in order to provide the necessary functionality:
- 02:34 PM Bug #2437: Cleaner install for spatial components
- Geoserver now ships w/ metacat. It runs in the same servlet context and is an integrated part of the build process. T...
- 02:27 PM Bug #2184: Integrate into skins system
- Copying the template from the common dir to the skins directory is a viable option so we'll go with that for now.
- 02:22 PM Revision 3040 (metacat): Added javadoc comments for all new spatial classes. Optimized the title query in SpatialDocument.
- 12:58 PM Revision 3039 (metacat): Removed old spatial classes
- 07:15 PM Revision 3038 (metacat): Minor cartographic fixes to geoserver SLDs
- 07:10 PM Revision 3037 (metacat): Fixed polygon generator for cases where bbox crosses the dateline or the poles
- 06:34 PM Bug #2184: Integrate into skins system
- We'll likely want to have a few example templates, each self-contained in a single directory. To integrate it with an...
- 06:13 PM Revision 3036 (metacat): Fixed up mapbuilder config for knp skin
- 04:54 PM Revision 3035 (metacat): refactory java classes for spatial harvester
- 04:37 PM Revision 3034 (metacat): initial import of changes to metacat source and config files to support spatial option
- 04:22 PM Revision 3033 (metacat): inital import of html templates for web mapping
- 04:14 PM Revision 3032 (metacat): initial import of spatial libs, try2
- 10:34 AM Bug #2517 (Resolved): Charset bug: > "less than" symbol does not display correctly
- The < "less than" symbol does not display correctly. It displays as < in the data repository. When using Morpho it...
- 02:36 PM Revision 3030 (metacat): adding xalan jars to the classpath so tht the compile works without errors.
- 10:22 AM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
Verified the code on KNB. There was some problem in running tomcat 5.0 with jdk1.5 and using xml jars that come with...
Also available in: Atom