From 11/16/2006 to 12/15/2006
- 10:13 AM Bug #2691: Update knbweb module to use map
- The knbweb now uses the "thumbnail" map on the front page which links to the full interactive mapping application. Re...
- 04:42 PM Bug #2551: Generalized spatial xpaths for mutliple schemas
- Preliminary support for multiple spatial schemas in the same metacat instance has been added to cvs head.
This is co...
- 01:56 PM Bug #2692: Use .jsp and reduce token usage in skins
- This should be part of a larger, more systematic effort to eliminate ant tokens. It should not be a priority for the ...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2695: Loading map message persists when a WMS is down
- Fixed. When image load fails, the layerCount is decremented so that mapbuilder will not display a waiting message unl...
- 11:59 AM Bug #2695 (Resolved): Loading map message persists when a WMS is down
- When an external WMS server goes down, mapbuilder will continue trying to load the layer.. or at least will continue ...
- 07:14 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- The initial architecture for dynamically generated sld filters is in place. The SLD Factory can now take a list of al...
- 07:09 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- correction to original bug description:
Currently, all of the *PUBLIC* documents in the metacat database are stored...
- 10:10 AM Bug #2647: ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- I've got some authors who have a dataset to register, but are waiting on this fix.
- 05:49 PM Bug #2689: Upgrade to Geoserver 1.4
- Due to time constraints, I've upgrade to geoserver 1.4.0 RC5. It's the final release candidate and should be virtuall...
- 04:38 PM Bug #2692 (Resolved): Use .jsp and reduce token usage in skins
- The following skins (esa, nrs, obfs, nceas) should be updated to use .jsp and replace use of tokens as much as possib...
- 04:31 PM Bug #2691 (Resolved): Update knbweb module to use map
- The knbweb module needs to be integrated with our mapbuilder interface.
- 04:29 PM Bug #2690 (Resolved): Fully document the spatial option
- All aspects of installing, configuring and using the spatial option should be covered in the docs before the release.
- 04:27 PM Bug #2689 (Resolved): Upgrade to Geoserver 1.4
- The current (12/06/2006) cvs head uses an early beta of geoserver 1.4. Though it works flawlessly for our purposes, i...
- 04:25 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- Though this won't be fully implemented, it's important to have the basic architecture in place before the first relea...
- 04:21 PM Bug #2670: Test Metacat version with updates does not link to the "create a new account" form
- The knb skins included with metacat are not the official skins deployed on the knb website. The knbweb module contain...
- 04:14 PM Bug #2370: add query and display support for BDP/FGDC metadata
- An additional note: Since FGDC (and all non-EML documents) do not contain access constraints, there needs to be an ea...
- 04:09 PM Bug #2511: Include an optional spatial dataset package
- The high availability of WMS services precludes the need to distribute the raw geospatial datasets. For those with sl...
- 05:26 PM Bug #2669: Mapbuilder incompatible w/ Safari, Opera
- 05:04 PM Bug #2554: Store the spatial data cache outside servlet context
- An alternative solution was implemented: once the initial spatial harvest is completed, the "regenerateCacheOnRestart...
- 09:29 AM Bug #2675 (Resolved): column "infinity" does not exist
- When uploading certain xml files to metacat via the ecogrid, I get a message that says:
ERROR: column "infi...
Also available in: Atom