From 03/14/2007 to 04/12/2007
- 06:34 PM Revision 3230 (metacat): Somehow the change went to the head rather than branch. So i rollback the change in head.
- 06:13 PM Revision 3229 (metacat): This commit is for branch. In this commit the correct ip and user name will be stored in access_log table in replication event. However, it only for Forcereplication. And the test isn't completed yet. This commit is only for future use.
- 06:01 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- A readable format of metacat original query with INTERSECT operator.
- 11:44 AM Bug #2818 (Closed): access_log bypassed by replication
- Matt just check the access_log talbe in knb metacat and found there are only 397 insert/update/delete action from 200...
- 10:23 AM Revision 3227 (metacat): checking in timing print statments
- 05:41 PM Revision 3226 (metacat): Add a new method to print out more effecient query.
- 04:41 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Hi, matt:
The query modification looks good for "UNION" operator in Query Group. Do you have any idea if the operato...
- 04:32 PM Revision 3225 (metacat): Add new data structure and method to handle query terms which have same search value.
- 04:31 PM Revision 3224 (metacat): Add a new method to compare the query terms to see if they have same search value.
- 02:07 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- It took about 39 seconds to run above query in knb database and got 982 rows.
If run the union query:
- 12:30 PM Bug #2813: One Data Set Citation project id does not match with correct project id
- The citation just displays the packageId that is listed in the EML metadata. Currently it is recommended that this p...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2813 (Closed): One Data Set Citation project id does not match with correct project id
- This is the only data set I've noticed this happening with but I think it is worth noting. Perhaps just this individu...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
We were aware of this before. But still, the special case where the same query term is being searched is the ...
- 04:04 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Now I found a problem in query modification.
If path query looks like:
- 01:23 PM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
- Metacat now does paged query returns. It also caches the last query with the user's session so that it does not need...
- 01:17 PM Revision 3222 (metacat): reformatted a bit and removed unneeded code
- 01:10 PM Revision 3221 (metacat): paging now works well. sped up the caching by using SAX instead of DOM parsing. it seems fast. need some other people to test for me though. the two params needed are 'pagesize' and 'pagestart'. I haven't updated any of the web interfaces to use this, so if you want to try it, you'll have to type in the url the old fashioned way
- 04:38 PM Revision 3220 (metacat): Add a new overload method - createResultDocument and add a new check for null.
- 03:23 PM Revision 3219 (metacat): got paging working. metacat also now caches resultsets for users' sessions. the paging is a bit slow, due to some xpath statements. i need to get this optimized now.
- 04:03 PM Revision 3217 (metacat): Fix bug in advanced search that first surfaced in Java 1.5.0/Tomcat 5.5. Only set the sessid parameter if the sessionId string that is passed in is non-null.
- 10:17 AM Revision 3216 (metacat): Change "server" to "config.hostname" in config.hostname description.
- 07:51 AM Revision 3215 (metacat): At Jing's suggestion, added back descriptions for the 'server' and 'httpserver' properties. Since the default values can be used in most cases, the descriptions were added to the table titled 'Other properties in build.properties that you can (but generally need not) change'.
- Added text to description of 'config.port.https' property.
- 02:55 PM Bug #2797: Character set (charset) problem when filling out form
Here is a data set that shows the character set (charset) problem with text not displaying correctl...
- 12:44 PM Revision 3214 (metacat): Update metacat installation documentation for 1.7 release.
- 10:53 AM Bug #2807: Data Set Upload for SAEON
- Design diagram:
- 10:44 AM Bug #2807 (Resolved): Data Set Upload for SAEON
- Create a web interface to upload data sets and metadata files for Kruger NP.
Includes login, and inserting new docum...
- 03:35 PM Revision 3213 (metacat): Initial design document for the SEON data set uploading to metacat.
- 02:47 PM Revision 3212 (metacat): Currently every MetacatClientTest will generate new doicd and the the docid will be reused. So it will generate problem. I add new method to persistent the doicd in a file and this problem was fixed.
- 03:33 PM Bug #2806 (Resolved): Online Edit action for a data package brings up a blank page
- A data package can not be edited using the Online NCEAS Data Repository (http://data.nceas.ucsb.edu ). I tried data p...
- 10:41 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIXED, will be incorporated into process.
- 10:39 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIX by:
1) post announcements of maintenance to KNB website
2) Check for session activity before restarting server
- 10:40 AM Bug #2690: Fully document the spatial option
- Spatial documentaiton is reasonable but could use more details. Moving bug to 1.8.
- 10:31 AM Bug #2716: KNB Data Catalog Map does not display points
- Fixed by synchronizing for multithreaded access to the shapefile.
- 09:59 AM Revision 3211 (metacat): adding changes to make paged query results possible
- 11:09 AM Bug #2805 (Resolved): Metacat Performance: updates from Morpho of data packages are taking longer than five minutes
- When a data set is saved online it is a quick process. However, when it is saved or updated using Morpho it can take ...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2804: Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- A possible solution is to require Kepler (or whatever the uploading agent is) to use entities to hide the HTML tags. ...
- 11:27 AM Bug #2804 (Closed): Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- Metacat doesn't handle values with nested elements well. Given the following:
Also available in: Atom