From 03/20/2007 to 04/18/2007
- 02:33 AM Bug #2826: add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Added a new class called Sitemap that is used to generate a series of XML documents representing the URLs of metacat ...
- 03:40 PM Bug #2826 (Resolved): add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Need to enable search engines to index metacat contents. This involves (1) making download URLs for each XML documen...
- 06:01 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- A readable format of metacat original query with INTERSECT operator.
- 11:44 AM Bug #2818 (Closed): access_log bypassed by replication
- Matt just check the access_log talbe in knb metacat and found there are only 397 insert/update/delete action from 200...
- 04:41 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Hi, matt:
The query modification looks good for "UNION" operator in Query Group. Do you have any idea if the operato...
- 02:07 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- It took about 39 seconds to run above query in knb database and got 982 rows.
If run the union query:
- 12:30 PM Bug #2813: One Data Set Citation project id does not match with correct project id
- The citation just displays the packageId that is listed in the EML metadata. Currently it is recommended that this p...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2813 (Closed): One Data Set Citation project id does not match with correct project id
- This is the only data set I've noticed this happening with but I think it is worth noting. Perhaps just this individu...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
We were aware of this before. But still, the special case where the same query term is being searched is the ...
- 04:04 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Now I found a problem in query modification.
If path query looks like:
- 01:23 PM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
- Metacat now does paged query returns. It also caches the last query with the user's session so that it does not need...
- 02:55 PM Bug #2797: Character set (charset) problem when filling out form
Here is a data set that shows the character set (charset) problem with text not displaying correctl...
- 10:53 AM Bug #2807: Data Set Upload for SAEON
- Design diagram:
- 10:44 AM Bug #2807 (Resolved): Data Set Upload for SAEON
- Create a web interface to upload data sets and metadata files for Kruger NP.
Includes login, and inserting new docum...
- 03:33 PM Bug #2806 (Resolved): Online Edit action for a data package brings up a blank page
- A data package can not be edited using the Online NCEAS Data Repository (http://data.nceas.ucsb.edu ). I tried data p...
- 10:41 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIXED, will be incorporated into process.
- 10:39 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIX by:
1) post announcements of maintenance to KNB website
2) Check for session activity before restarting server
- 10:40 AM Bug #2690: Fully document the spatial option
- Spatial documentaiton is reasonable but could use more details. Moving bug to 1.8.
- 10:31 AM Bug #2716: KNB Data Catalog Map does not display points
- Fixed by synchronizing for multithreaded access to the shapefile.
- 11:09 AM Bug #2805 (Resolved): Metacat Performance: updates from Morpho of data packages are taking longer than five minutes
- When a data set is saved online it is a quick process. However, when it is saved or updated using Morpho it can take ...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2804: Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- A possible solution is to require Kepler (or whatever the uploading agent is) to use entities to hide the HTML tags. ...
- 11:27 AM Bug #2804 (Closed): Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- Metacat doesn't handle values with nested elements well. Given the following:
Also available in: Atom