From 01/30/2008 to 02/28/2008
- 11:41 AM Bug #3146 (Resolved): Include FGDC metadata in KNB and NCEAS skin search results
- Configure the searches for both the KNB and the NCEAS skin to return FGDC doctypes
This requires editing the path...
- 11:41 AM Bug #3142 (New): metacat client uses in-memory buffer for posting data
- The size of XML files (and probably data files) that can be sent to metacat is memory limited in client applications ...
- 11:12 AM Bug #2732: Data Catalog Map is slow when selecting
- Changes were made so that the Spatial query of data packages must be fully contained by the selection bounding box in...
- 12:01 PM Bug #3139 (Resolved): Add upload method into Metacat tour
- upload method is not list in Metacat tour(http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/software/metacat/metacatapi.html)
We need to...
- 10:34 AM Bug #3137 (Resolved): The query example in metacatquery.html document need to be changed
- Here is the example in that page:
The Pathquery Document
- 09:29 AM Bug #3104: provide accessor for organization lists for clients to build login widgets
- One more thing to think about: does it make sense to provide an EcoGrid interface for getting these organizations? ...
- 12:22 PM Bug #3104: provide accessor for organization lists for clients to build login widgets
- benMac: check out metacat's "public class AuthLdap implements AuthInterface"
in "package edu.ucsb.nceas.metacat"
- 12:17 PM Bug #3114 (Resolved): refactor skins to get organization list from metacat getOrganizations() function
- The organization lists in the skins and other metacat clients are often not properly updaed to reflect changes in the...
- 12:09 PM Bug #3113 (Resolved): Metacat performance: saves from mopho are slow
- According to Callie Bowdish, saving or updating data packages takes around 3 minutes from Morpho, even after the fixe...
- 12:06 PM Bug #2805: Metacat Performance: updates from Morpho of data packages are taking longer than five minutes
- I'm closing this bug, as it was used to document changes that were released with the 1.7.1 release and so should not ...
Also available in: Atom