From 09/10/2008 to 10/09/2008
- 10:02 AM Revision 4435 (metacat): added testPrepare target which copies server test files into the war if the test.build property is set to true in build.properties
- 09:59 AM Revision 4434 (metacat): Added test.build property. This will control whether test files get included in the metacat server build.
- 09:58 AM Revision 4433 (metacat): Added schema files that need to be available on server to test xml schema registration.
- 09:57 AM Revision 4432 (metacat): Added xml files for testing schema.
- 09:54 AM Revision 4431 (metacat): Object to hold information about a single xml schema.
- 09:54 AM Revision 4430 (metacat): Add service to keep persistent information about xml schemas. This maintains a list of all registered schemas
- 09:53 AM Revision 4429 (metacat): Fix comments
- 09:52 AM Revision 4428 (metacat): Create document and temporary directories during configuration.
- 09:51 AM Revision 4427 (metacat): Use XMLSchemaService to access persistent schema information.
- 09:49 AM Revision 4426 (metacat): Look for schemaLocations in the document while initializing parser. If full schema validation is turned on in metacat.properties, and at least one schema is not registered locally, then turn on full schema validation in the parser.
- 09:43 AM Revision 4425 (metacat): Store schemaLocations as they are found in startElement. Save them in endDocument. In this way, schemas will only get saved locally if the document parses successfully.
- 09:40 AM Revision 4424 (metacat): Move xml schema specific functionality to XMLSchemaService
- 09:37 AM Revision 4423 (metacat): Added useFullSchemaValidation flag to toggle schema validation.
- 03:46 PM Bug #3511 (New): combine XMLSchemaService and SchemaLocationResolver
- these two classes have similar responsibilities.
- 03:44 PM Bug #3510 (Resolved): reorganize classes into a more functional specific structure
- Currently the classes are organized by the type of class, (service, utility, etc). They should be reorganized into a...
- 11:39 AM Revision 4422 (metacat): include context for replication server
- 11:29 AM Revision 4421 (metacat): use secure server for replication - note that this is WITHOUT "https://" prepended
- 11:28 AM Revision 4420 (metacat): use correct log directory/file for replication errors
- 08:45 AM Bug #3509 (New): Fix XML Schema filesystem namespace conflicts and backups
- Currently, two schema files with the same name but different namespaces will try to get written to the /schema direct...
- 04:42 PM Bug #3464: Replicate access rules in replication
- committed replication changes:
-document access rules will be replicated
-data access rules will be replicated
- 04:40 PM Revision 4419 (metacat): replicate xml_access entries across servers.
- see: http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3464
note: still needs to be tested...but needed to be checke...
- 03:40 PM Bug #3507 (Resolved): Reconfigure database credentials locks you in configuration
- If you update the database credentials to point to a 1.9 database, the configuration utility thinks the system still ...
- 10:59 AM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- deployed on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
- 10:19 AM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- changed registry service test class to use docid-based approach for searching, updating and deleting.
- 06:43 PM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- reverted back to the metacat.properties-based way of configuring this webapp.
The JUnit test could probably be improv...
- 05:08 PM Bug #3506: Data upload fails on dev
- both the documents and temporary directories were not getting created by the configuration utility. Add these to the...
- 11:27 AM Bug #3506 (Resolved): Data upload fails on dev
- When uploading _data_ files to Metacat, an attempt to use the application.tempDir is made. If that directory does no...
- 11:23 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- Current state of tests:
AuthenticatedQueryServiceClientTest - 1 FAILURE (querying for the final document inserted fai...
- 05:06 PM Bug #3505 (Resolved): Test registry service
- We can start with locally (registry.war in seek project). Should also drop it on the dev server
- 03:51 PM Bug #3319: Edit feature doesn't work on documents with uneditable fields
- Tentatively planning to fix the upload fields for 1.9. Perhaps the simplest solution is to reuse the upload machiner...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3494: Test metacat against oracle
- Tested the upgrade functionality by creating a fresh database install for every metacat version from 1.4 on. Ran ful...
- 02:50 PM Revision 4418 (metacat): Added scripts to install an oracle or postgres database for a particular version of metacat back to version 1.4. Pulled these from previous metacat tags.
- 02:48 PM Revision 4417 (metacat): Added debug statements that tell which subtest is being run.
- 02:47 PM Revision 4416 (metacat): Display the deb.runConfiguration property in debug
- 02:46 PM Revision 4415 (metacat): Add additional indexed to match postgres scripts
- 02:46 PM Revision 4414 (metacat): Re-add the xml_node id trigger. In oracle, this gets blown away when we switch tables.
- 02:45 PM Revision 4413 (metacat): Add nodedatanumerical column and associated population sql
- 02:44 PM Revision 4412 (metacat): Add date to log output. Shorten Metacat to MC
- 11:09 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- found some inconsistencies in the metacat implementation of the services WRT looking up metacat properties: many prop...
- 02:45 PM Revision 4411 (metacat): improve clarity of the available cart actions by:
- -hiding/showing the logical options for a given screen (only allowed to remove when viewing the cart)
-refresh when c...
- 11:19 AM Revision 4410 (metacat): make "add to cart" more obvious (with icon, too!)
- 06:23 PM Revision 4409 (metacat): Add new variable to see if resolver download a new schema.
- 05:40 PM Revision 4408 (metacat): Add debug statements to the bypass config section
- 04:33 PM Bug #3498 (Resolved): Metacat shows as unconfigured if an error is thrown
- If during configuration an error is thrown and the user is returned to the main configuration screen, all the section...
- 04:29 PM Bug #3497 (Resolved): Fix Deploy dir autodiscovery mechanism
- Currently the code that attempts to auto-discover the deployment directory doesn't work if the code is deployed somew...
- 11:15 AM Revision 4407 (metacat): Delete test document after test is through.
- 11:15 AM Bug #3496 (Resolved): The registry should generate EML 2.1.0 documents
- The perl registry script (register-dataset.cgi) currently generates EML 2.0.1 documents. New changes such as updated...
- 11:08 AM Revision 4406 (metacat): Add support email to configuration error messages
- 11:06 AM Bug #3495 (Resolved): Incorporate EML 2.1.0 access changes in metacat
- EML 2.1.0 has changes to the access tree structure. Metacat needs to read and insert the correct access information.
- 10:08 AM Bug #3462: Maps do not display in Firefox version 3
- looks good on dev server - even with firebug enabled (ff 3.0.3 with fb 1.2.1 on my Mac).
- 10:02 AM Revision 4405 (metacat): Make ecogrid deploy directories relative paths.
- 09:58 AM Revision 4404 (metacat): the metacat directory no longer has to be set for ecogrid (seek) checkout and build.
- 09:57 AM Revision 4403 (metacat): Reload backup properties after they are changed so it will show up on the configuration form when you go back to it.
- 09:57 AM Revision 4402 (metacat): Show selected value in dropdown field
- 09:35 AM Bug #3494 (Resolved): Test metacat against oracle
- Metacat needs to be tested against an oracle database. This includes testing upgrades from each version to the curre...
- 09:31 AM Bug #3493 (Resolved): Add utilities module to fullclean/build
- Currently, the utilities module is managed separately from metacat in a metacat build. A fullclean in metacat build ...
- 05:28 PM Revision 4401 (metacat): Add schema locations for 2.1.0
- 05:27 PM Revision 4400 (metacat): Handle ignoring oracle errors when we try to delete an object that doesn't exist. Also, add parsing for sql script with pl/sql.
- 03:43 PM Revision 4399 (metacat): adding document "cart" feature to metacat. will not be highly published as a feature until well-vetted.
- 03:10 PM Revision 4398 (metacat): add login feature for first. integrates with existing metacat-skin-based login approach.
- only show cart for authenticated users.
- 03:01 PM Revision 4397 (metacat): add logout link.
- do not search for cart documents if the cart is empty.
- 10:47 AM Revision 4396 (metacat): minor fix
- 10:46 AM Revision 4395 (metacat): Change unaffliated to match the LDAP name
- 10:28 AM Revision 4394 (metacat): Further rework on ldapweb.cgi for 1.9 compatibility. Finished changes needed to have skinnable presentation for ldapweb.cgi, and reworked the organization logic to be compatible with our current method of storing the data (organization.* within metacat.properties).
- 04:11 PM Revision 4393 (metacat): add spinner for long searches
- 04:10 PM Revision 4392 (metacat): highlight the cart contents on reload
- 04:09 PM Revision 4391 (metacat): use regular hyperlink to viewing question (item) details - nested form elements were causing grief after being included with ajax calls.
- 04:06 PM Revision 4390 (metacat): refresh the entire cart view when modifications are made.
- add icons to many of the control features (download, remove...)
- 04:02 PM Revision 4389 (metacat): show selected metadata fields in the cart view and allow them to be removed from said view
- 05:41 PM Revision 4388 (metacat): added Scriptaculous effects to many of the ajax calls.
- 04:04 PM Revision 4387 (metacat): can now select and save metadata fields from a document and use them when merging across documents in the "cart"
- 04:02 PM Revision 4386 (metacat): use full width of the screen
- 02:52 PM Bug #3262: New documents explicitly set as public access don't show up correctly
- Tested against trunk, everything seems fine. Likely this problem has been fixed in the past 4 months of Metacat devel...
- 01:39 PM Bug #3019: Remove usage of .lastid files within the registry
- Fixed in r4378. Instead of storing the last used id (lastid) on disk, just perform a lookup each time, eliminating th...
- 11:28 AM Revision 4385 (metacat): Convert remainder of tests that use PropertyService to extend the MCTestCase class
- 11:28 AM Revision 4384 (metacat): Convert remainder of tests that use PropertyService to extend the MCTestCase class
- 11:27 AM Revision 4383 (metacat): Add properties file that tells tests where to look for configured metacat application.
- 09:37 AM Revision 4382 (metacat): Have test cases read properties from configured metacat.properties file.
- 04:44 PM Revision 4381 (metacat): add "cart" information (won't work for others until i commit the backing classes in meetacat servlet...but need to track the changes for this now).
- 04:43 PM Revision 4380 (metacat): add "cart" information (won't work for others until i commit the backing classes in meetacat servlet...but need to track the changes for this now).
- 04:42 PM Revision 4379 (metacat): [optionally] view assessment details from within results set
- 04:42 PM Revision 4378 (metacat): Number of fixes, including removing all lastid code and replacing with a single function which always queries remotely instead of relying on lookups, solving #3019. Fixed parsing of spatial coordinates for site-based skins, removed dependency on AppConfig as we're fully using .properties files at this point.
- 04:40 PM Revision 4377 (metacat): parameterize the div used for ajax results
- 04:19 PM Revision 4376 (metacat): Enable upload as default on NCEAS skin
- 04:18 PM Revision 4375 (metacat): Export environment variables in tomcat startup file
- 04:15 PM Revision 4374 (metacat): correct targets for links in iframe
- 04:11 PM Revision 4373 (metacat): Change references of baseUrl to contextUrl, fix parsing error in confirmData which was throwing errors due to invalid keyword counts
- 01:50 PM Revision 4372 (metacat): Created a distbin target that creates a binary zip and tar.gz which has the war file and supporting install files.
- 11:33 AM Revision 4371 (metacat): Add SpecNet .properties file for registry usage
- 10:37 AM Revision 4370 (metacat): Added required options for setting default public on documents, special flag for ESA documents
- 09:39 AM Revision 4369 (metacat): build Metacat.pm from within ant. Deploy cgi files to lib dir inside metacat.
- 09:36 AM Revision 4368 (metacat): Source the lib directory in the metacat application. This is the new location of Metacat.pm
- 09:34 AM Revision 4367 (metacat): Add application.tempDir to configuration form and documentation.
- 09:33 AM Revision 4366 (metacat): Add cpan install description for Config::Properties package
- 03:26 PM Revision 4365 (metacat): rearrange pages, search features, etc...
- 03:25 PM Revision 4364 (metacat): search within specific fields - with option for matching any vs. all
- 04:52 PM Revision 4363 (metacat): search method for retrieving specific documents (matching docid)
- 04:51 PM Revision 4362 (metacat): added place holders for structured search fields
- 04:50 PM Revision 4361 (metacat): added place holders for structured search fields
- 08:31 AM Revision 4360 (metacat): Add debug statements
- 08:29 AM Revision 4359 (metacat): Fix workgroup description
- 11:17 AM Bug #3486: "View Metadata" link tries downloading object instead of displaying object metadata
- Shaun found the issue an fixed it by adding additional properties to skins properties.
- 10:59 AM Bug #1601: Metacat will add default value for optional parameter into eml 2 document
- Read problem is solved by retrieving doc from disk. Insert problem defered to 1.9.1
- 04:01 PM Bug #1601: Metacat will add default value for optional parameter into eml 2 document
- Still want to fix it for future docs in the db.
- 03:49 PM Bug #1601: Metacat will add default value for optional parameter into eml 2 document
- In Metacat 1.9, the document is read back from disk, so it will be returned verbatim.
- 03:48 PM Bug #2564: escaped "less than" in inlinedata causes invalid eml output
- The document is read from disk in 1.9. This means whatever was submitted will be returned verbatim.
- 03:45 PM Bug #3478: Cannot insert XML documents
- Created DBService class and made sure this class was only instantiated after the properties were configured. This as...
- 03:29 PM Bug #3486: "View Metadata" link tries downloading object instead of displaying object metadata
- testing this on my localhost works as it does in production - I get metadata page for the particular entity I have cl...
- 05:32 PM Revision 4358 (metacat): Replace usage of temp-dir with proper application.tempDir property
- 02:54 PM Bug #3487: Fix data creation issues w/ spatial coordinates, state selection
- fixed in r4357.
- 02:52 PM Bug #3487 (Resolved): Fix data creation issues w/ spatial coordinates, state selection
- The regular expression to ignore the default choice of 'Select state or territory here' fails as !=~ isn't the correc...
- 02:54 PM Revision 4357 (metacat): Further improvements to the registry to properly support the new properties. Removed all variables previously passed around between forms which should always be available canonically from the skin.properties file and replaced with refences to properties value for the skin being used. Removed some cruft from both files, fixed mior issues mentioned in bug #3487.
- 01:39 PM Revision 4356 (metacat): Increase test cases to include testing read action which reads file from disk and squery which reads from db. Create separate cases for eml 2.0.1 and 2.1.0
- 01:38 PM Revision 4355 (metacat): Move common constants into MCTestCase base class
- 01:31 PM Bug #3486 (Resolved): "View Metadata" link tries downloading object instead of displaying object metadata
- In the previous release of Metacat, the 'View Metadata' link leads to a separate page of Metadata about the particula...
- 08:28 AM Revision 4354 (metacat): Add jstl jar files for sbclter skin
- 08:28 AM Revision 4353 (metacat): Remove backed up resultset.xsl files
- 08:27 AM Revision 4352 (metacat): Fix duplicate COMMON_SEARCH_METACAT_POST_FIELDS variable.
- 08:26 AM Revision 4351 (metacat): Change METACAT_URL to SERVLET_URL
- 08:26 AM Revision 4350 (metacat): Include global session variables
- 04:55 PM Revision 4349 (metacat): set the sessionId from the SessionData object
- 02:56 PM Revision 4348 (metacat): Remove ant tokens
Also available in: Atom