From 09/10/2008 to 10/09/2008
- 03:46 PM Bug #3511 (New): combine XMLSchemaService and SchemaLocationResolver
- these two classes have similar responsibilities.
- 03:44 PM Bug #3510 (Resolved): reorganize classes into a more functional specific structure
- Currently the classes are organized by the type of class, (service, utility, etc). They should be reorganized into a...
- 08:45 AM Bug #3509 (New): Fix XML Schema filesystem namespace conflicts and backups
- Currently, two schema files with the same name but different namespaces will try to get written to the /schema direct...
- 04:42 PM Bug #3464: Replicate access rules in replication
- committed replication changes:
-document access rules will be replicated
-data access rules will be replicated
- 03:40 PM Bug #3507 (Resolved): Reconfigure database credentials locks you in configuration
- If you update the database credentials to point to a 1.9 database, the configuration utility thinks the system still ...
- 10:59 AM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- deployed on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
- 10:19 AM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- changed registry service test class to use docid-based approach for searching, updating and deleting.
- 06:43 PM Bug #3505: Test registry service
- reverted back to the metacat.properties-based way of configuring this webapp.
The JUnit test could probably be improv...
- 05:08 PM Bug #3506: Data upload fails on dev
- both the documents and temporary directories were not getting created by the configuration utility. Add these to the...
- 11:27 AM Bug #3506 (Resolved): Data upload fails on dev
- When uploading _data_ files to Metacat, an attempt to use the application.tempDir is made. If that directory does no...
- 11:23 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- Current state of tests:
AuthenticatedQueryServiceClientTest - 1 FAILURE (querying for the final document inserted fai...
- 05:06 PM Bug #3505 (Resolved): Test registry service
- We can start with locally (registry.war in seek project). Should also drop it on the dev server
- 03:51 PM Bug #3319: Edit feature doesn't work on documents with uneditable fields
- Tentatively planning to fix the upload fields for 1.9. Perhaps the simplest solution is to reuse the upload machiner...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3494: Test metacat against oracle
- Tested the upgrade functionality by creating a fresh database install for every metacat version from 1.4 on. Ran ful...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- found some inconsistencies in the metacat implementation of the services WRT looking up metacat properties: many prop...
- 04:33 PM Bug #3498 (Resolved): Metacat shows as unconfigured if an error is thrown
- If during configuration an error is thrown and the user is returned to the main configuration screen, all the section...
- 04:29 PM Bug #3497 (Resolved): Fix Deploy dir autodiscovery mechanism
- Currently the code that attempts to auto-discover the deployment directory doesn't work if the code is deployed somew...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3496 (Resolved): The registry should generate EML 2.1.0 documents
- The perl registry script (register-dataset.cgi) currently generates EML 2.0.1 documents. New changes such as updated...
- 11:06 AM Bug #3495 (Resolved): Incorporate EML 2.1.0 access changes in metacat
- EML 2.1.0 has changes to the access tree structure. Metacat needs to read and insert the correct access information.
- 10:08 AM Bug #3462: Maps do not display in Firefox version 3
- looks good on dev server - even with firebug enabled (ff 3.0.3 with fb 1.2.1 on my Mac).
- 09:35 AM Bug #3494 (Resolved): Test metacat against oracle
- Metacat needs to be tested against an oracle database. This includes testing upgrades from each version to the curre...
- 09:31 AM Bug #3493 (Resolved): Add utilities module to fullclean/build
- Currently, the utilities module is managed separately from metacat in a metacat build. A fullclean in metacat build ...
- 02:52 PM Bug #3262: New documents explicitly set as public access don't show up correctly
- Tested against trunk, everything seems fine. Likely this problem has been fixed in the past 4 months of Metacat devel...
- 01:39 PM Bug #3019: Remove usage of .lastid files within the registry
- Fixed in r4378. Instead of storing the last used id (lastid) on disk, just perform a lookup each time, eliminating th...
- 11:17 AM Bug #3486: "View Metadata" link tries downloading object instead of displaying object metadata
- Shaun found the issue an fixed it by adding additional properties to skins properties.
- 10:59 AM Bug #1601: Metacat will add default value for optional parameter into eml 2 document
- Read problem is solved by retrieving doc from disk. Insert problem defered to 1.9.1
- 04:01 PM Bug #1601: Metacat will add default value for optional parameter into eml 2 document
- Still want to fix it for future docs in the db.
- 03:49 PM Bug #1601: Metacat will add default value for optional parameter into eml 2 document
- In Metacat 1.9, the document is read back from disk, so it will be returned verbatim.
- 03:48 PM Bug #2564: escaped "less than" in inlinedata causes invalid eml output
- The document is read from disk in 1.9. This means whatever was submitted will be returned verbatim.
- 03:45 PM Bug #3478: Cannot insert XML documents
- Created DBService class and made sure this class was only instantiated after the properties were configured. This as...
- 03:29 PM Bug #3486: "View Metadata" link tries downloading object instead of displaying object metadata
- testing this on my localhost works as it does in production - I get metadata page for the particular entity I have cl...
- 02:54 PM Bug #3487: Fix data creation issues w/ spatial coordinates, state selection
- fixed in r4357.
- 02:52 PM Bug #3487 (Resolved): Fix data creation issues w/ spatial coordinates, state selection
- The regular expression to ignore the default choice of 'Select state or territory here' fails as !=~ isn't the correc...
- 01:31 PM Bug #3486 (Resolved): "View Metadata" link tries downloading object instead of displaying object metadata
- In the previous release of Metacat, the 'View Metadata' link leads to a separate page of Metadata about the particula...
Also available in: Atom