From 05/18/2009 to 06/16/2009
- 08:04 AM Bug #4167: Create Workflow Scheduler
- Currently the scheduler is being created in metacat using Quartz scheduler libraries. The scheduler is a generic uti...
- 08:01 AM Bug #4167 (Resolved): Create Workflow Scheduler
- Create a scheduling web service that can schedule jobs for the kepler workflow engine.
- 07:57 AM Bug #4166: Create archive extraction functionality
- Added a parameter to the read http api called archiveEntryName. If this is set, metacat will extract the archive ref...
- 07:54 AM Bug #4166 (Resolved): Create archive extraction functionality
- Create the ability for metacat to read data from an archive. This will extract the archive an get the desired file.
- 07:51 AM Bug #4165: Create TPC Report web browse/search pages
- Created common skins using css. Styles the search/browse in the sanparks skin.
More tuning will need to be done o...
- 07:48 AM Bug #4165 (Resolved): Create TPC Report web browse/search pages
- Create TPC search and browse skins in the sanparks skin.
- 04:55 PM Revision 4953 (metacat): Added tpc workflow search and browse capabilities
- 04:47 PM Revision 4952 (metacat): Add scheduler and workflow schedule functionality
- 04:41 PM Revision 4951 (metacat): Add scheduler and workflow schedule functionality
- 04:39 PM Revision 4950 (metacat): Add archival read funtionality (jar/kar/war files)
- 04:37 PM Revision 4949 (metacat): Added tpc workflow search and browse capabilities
- 04:36 PM Revision 4948 (metacat): Added tpc workflow search and browse capabilities
- 04:29 PM Revision 4947 (metacat): add ssl to yum install
- 11:56 AM Bug #4130 (Resolved): data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- KNB names data tables according to the objectName element within the physical element. By contrast, Kepler's EML 2 D...
- 02:13 PM Revision 4946 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- 1. Refactor the 'eml' metadataPrefix into a distinct metadataPrefix value (and corresponding crosswalk class) for eac...
- 12:26 PM Bug #4116 (Closed): Data file replication from sanparks failed
- We found every interesting issue in the data file replication from sanparks.
On KNB, the xml_documents table shows j...
- 11:13 AM Revision 4945 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- 1. When building the Metacat OAI-PMH catalog, modify the database query to search only for documents with public read...
- 09:29 AM Revision 4944 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Add support for request parameter "metadataPrefix=eml". This returns EML 2.1.0 records in an OAI-PMH format. EML 2.0....
- 05:49 PM Bug #4083: Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- Perhaps a couple of separate issues:
1. We should be explicit about encoding in the XML documents, so that parsers c...
- 05:08 PM Bug #4083: Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- Even with storing the "original" document you have to be aware of the encoding when writing to the Metacat file syste...
- 04:58 PM Bug #4085: The session couldn't be kept after login through devtools.html
- what if you omit the "sessionid=" form the query string? seems like passing in a blank would confuse the other sessio...
- 04:29 PM Bug #4085 (Rejected): The session couldn't be kept after login through devtools.html
- <jing> i went to this page:
<jing> logged in succes...
- 07:05 PM Bug #4083: Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- This needs further discussion. Metacat itself shouldn't be changing the encoding. It should, however, properly accep...
- 06:26 PM Bug #4083 (Resolved): Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- When generating EML documents, Metacat doesn't include the encoding. Currently, the Registry expects its documents to...
Also available in: Atom