From 12/13/2009 to 01/11/2010
- 03:48 PM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- So far I haven't been able to reproduce this with the dev skin or morpho.
- 02:25 PM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- I haven't been able to reproduce this using the dev skin in metacat. I'll try using morpho.
- 10:33 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- I do not think we should require 1.6 at this point, as many people have existing 1.5 JVM installations on production ...
- 10:02 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- I can see arguments both ways. However, I would probably lean toward making 1.6 a requirement for a few reasons:
- 09:54 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- I don't think we should yet _require_ 1.6. It's great that it runs under it, however.
- 09:52 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- Metacat has been unit tested as:
-- Built using 1.6 and run in 1.6
-- Build using 1.5 and run in 1.6
I need to know...
- 09:57 AM Bug #4556: Fix cross platform TPC GUI issues
- Converted tpc pages to table layout which works across IE7, 8 and firefox.
- 09:56 AM Bug #4557: TPC Sanparks page content lenth issue
- The new table layout handles this length issue.
- 08:54 AM Revision 5189 (metacat): Add comments
- 08:54 AM Revision 5188 (metacat): make constants final
- 04:13 PM Bug #4658 (Resolved): metacat runs out of memory
- I parsed an EML 201 doc from:
I got a java error to the effect that...
- 01:46 PM Bug #4651 (Resolved): data packages losing data tables (and then finding them again)
- This is on the dev server. I created soong.4 for the Kruger TPCs. soong.4.14 references four data tables containing...
- 01:37 PM Revision 5187 (metacat): change dropdown select event to work on IE.
- 04:18 PM Revision 5186 (metacat): Fix the bug of http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4645. handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction will search both xml_documents and xml_revisions table.
- It also changed some constrain in AccessionNumber when user update a document, of which all previous versions are in ...
- 03:06 PM Bug #4649 (Resolved): Metacat couldn't update a document from client, which previous versions only stay in xml_revisions table
- Metacat has document tao.14334.2 and tao.14334.1. However they all were deleted. That means they stay in xml_revision...
- 02:05 PM Revision 5185 (metacat): Fix main cross browser gui compatibility issues in sanparks tpc skin.
- 02:05 PM Revision 5184 (metacat): Fix main cross browser gui compatibility issues in sanparks tpc skin.
- 02:03 PM Revision 5183 (metacat): Remove commas from the end of lists because they break IE
- 11:41 AM Revision 5182 (metacat): remove the "optional" tip since it is not currently optional
- 11:39 AM Revision 5181 (metacat): add required authentication exception class so that the scheduler can compile
- 11:38 AM Revision 5180 (metacat): add properties expected by the DB property service
- 11:37 AM Revision 5179 (metacat): use workflowscheduler DB
- 04:07 PM Revision 5178 (metacat): use @class attribute for path queries rather than @name
- 02:08 PM Revision 5177 (metacat): Add a sleep statement between getting the dtd from source and checking for it via url. Add method names to log output.
- 02:30 PM Bug #4645 (Resolved): handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction should search both xml_documents and xml_revisions table
- handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction API will return both revision and doctype for a given docid. Currently, it only sea...
- 10:43 AM Bug #4644: Convert build to pull eml from svn instead of cvs
- tested locally. Putting on dev.
- 10:11 AM Bug #4644 (Resolved): Convert build to pull eml from svn instead of cvs
- updated build.xml to get eml from svn
- 10:39 AM Revision 5176 (metacat): Get all eml code from svn instead of cvs
- 09:01 AM Revision 5175 (metacat): Log doc and rev query counts and times. Fix mis-spellings.
- 09:00 AM Revision 5174 (metacat): Log doc and rev query counts and times. Fix mis-spellings.
- 09:24 AM Revision 5173 (metacat): remove extra open paren
- 09:22 AM Revision 5172 (metacat): remove call to print busy db connections
- 09:21 AM Revision 5171 (metacat): add xml_revisions docid index
- 09:20 AM Revision 5170 (metacat): Add debug to show sql
- 12:14 PM Bug #4637: Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures
- Resolved with the following update:
Date: 2009-12-21 12:10:29 -0800 (Mon, 21 Dec 2009)
New Revision: 5...
- 12:10 PM Revision 5169 (metacat): Fix for Bug #4637 - Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures. As per comments in the bug entry, the Metacat Harvester logic has been modified to examine the Metacat client return string to confirm that it contains the substring "<success>" following an insert or update operation. It no longer considers just the absence of an exception as indicative of a successful operation.
- 05:57 PM Bug #4641 (Resolved): must support java 1.6
- Metacat currently runds under java 1.5.x, which is now at end-of-life for support. We must support JDK 1.6.x in the ...
- 01:39 PM Revision 5168 (metacat): log connection warnings only when thresholds are exceeded. Add method names to log output
- 01:37 PM Revision 5167 (metacat): add method name to log statements
- 01:36 PM Revision 5166 (metacat): fix spelling of word additional
- 01:26 PM Revision 5165 (metacat): add method name to log messages and create configured thresholds for warning messages
- 01:22 PM Revision 5164 (metacat): add parc-moderators to config.username
- 11:34 AM Bug #4637 (Resolved): Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures
- Metacat Harvester is not catching all insert and update errors.
Recently at LTER, there have been a handful of do...
Also available in: Atom