From 01/27/2010 to 02/25/2010
- 03:04 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- Yes, this should be changed. The current behavior is especially problematic for data packages that separately describ...
- 02:12 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Further details: Other than the first and last name fields, none of the fields from the section "PRINCIPAL DATA SET ...
- 04:55 PM Revision 5244 (metacat): Fix two issues: Remove State from 'Data Set Contact' section of confirmation form (part of #3922), and make sure when editing a document that email addresses are picked up appropriately (capitalization).
- 04:53 PM Bug #4843 (New): ESA registry: Remove 'station' default value from Organization Name
- In the ESA registration form, the Organization Name field under Basic Information is prepopulated with the value 'sta...
- 04:46 PM Bug #4842 (Resolved): ESA moderators should receive email notification of document revisions
- A notification should be sent to the ESA moderators list (but probably not to the document owner? no point...) whenev...
- 04:46 PM Bug #3922: Registry inserts "Select state or territory here." as default value
- Looks like this was handled. No longer an issue.
- 03:57 PM Bug #4841 (Resolved): Review page for new data registration omits spatial/temporal info
- Both for the ESA and NCEAS data registries, information entered in the temporal coverage and spatial coverage section...
- 03:50 PM Bug #4840 (New): When registering, U.S. State/Territory of owner is also applied to contact
- When registering a new data set, dropdown menus for "U.S. State or Territory" appear both in the Principal Data Set O...
- 02:33 PM Bug #4839 (Resolved): Fix URL in "revision notification" email sent to ESA moderators
- The "revise document" notification that gets sent to ESA moderators after requesting a revision contains a URL like t...
- 02:24 PM Bug #4838 (Resolved): Permissions error for link contained in Data Set Citation section
- It's easiest to describe this by documenting the steps to reproduce. This involves ESA, but I haven't checked whether...
- 02:11 PM Bug #4837 (Resolved): Permission error when ESA moderator attempts to modify a document
- The "Revise document" notification emailed to moderators currently contains a URL that looks something like this:
- 01:48 PM Bug #4835 (Resolved): ESA review comments don't appear to users when viewing their documents
- After the moderator enters review comments and sends a document back for revision, those comments are visible to the ...
- 01:39 PM Bug #4834 (Resolved): Request to modify document redirects to registry home after login
- The "Revise document" notification emailed to document submitters currently contains a URL that looks something like ...
- 03:44 PM Bug #4818: ESA does not send an email to moderators when new document is added via registry
- 03:43 PM Bug #4818: ESA does not send an email to moderators when new document is added via registry
- Added code to send email to both moderator and user when a document is added/modified via the esa registry.
- 09:50 AM Bug #4818 (Resolved): ESA does not send an email to moderators when new document is added via registry
- The register-dataset.cgi does not send an email when a new document is created via the ESA skin. It used to, and sti...
- 09:47 AM Bug #4787: User having WRITE permission couldn't update a document
- There was a white space issue when comparing database access rules to doc access rules. Trimmed the values before co...
- 08:48 AM Revision 5224 (metacat): Modified ResourceHandler to change the GET url from /objects to /object to
- match the DataONE method name.
- 05:28 PM Bug #4787: User having WRITE permission couldn't update a document
- This might be a regression due to recent access control handling changes. From my fuzzy memory, I seem to remember t...
- 05:16 PM Bug #4787 (Resolved): User having WRITE permission couldn't update a document
- I think i reproduced the bug Jim mentioned:
A user having WRITE permission couldn't update a document.
- 02:06 PM Bug #3368: security issue with skins
- Correction, we are using <skin-name>.properties files which is also protected in web.xml.
Removing all .cfg files ...
- 01:25 PM Bug #3368: security issue with skins
- We changed the configuration files to be <skin-name>.cfg and restricted access to all cfg files via web.xml
- 01:56 PM Revision 5214 (metacat): Update the filename reference
- 01:48 PM Bug #1530: cfg is readable by everyone
- 01:06 PM Bug #1530: cfg is readable by everyone
- we added the following to knb web.xml to restrict access to .cfg files
- 01:46 PM Bug #3378: Test turnkey installation against Tomcat 6
- 01:22 PM Bug #3378: Test turnkey installation against Tomcat 6
- Fully unit tested against Tomcat 6
- 01:29 PM Bug #3777: Move Tomcat libraries into metacat build
- This is not practical. The server should reference the libraries of the native install.
- 01:21 PM Bug #1674: Access control for eml-2.1.0 documents
- This was implemented in Metacat 1.9.1
- 01:19 PM Bug #4558: Create validate and isAuthorized unit tests
- These are handled in the workflow scheduler tests.
- 01:18 PM Bug #3415: metacat prints namespace attributes in opposite order of original document
- Metacat now returns the original document as it was submitted.
- 01:07 PM Bug #4658: metacat runs out of memory
- This seems to be resolved with the bug fix that uses a stringbuffer to read files as opposed to a string
- 12:55 PM Bug #2994: Create a properties file for use by JUnit Tests
- Put the test properties in metacat.properties. Added a properties file in build that specifies the deploy directory.
- 12:51 PM Bug #4707: Update release 1.9.2 release notes
- These cases are handled in the workflow scheduler tests.
- 10:18 AM Bug #4716: Metacat should run against Tomcat 6
- Built Metacat using Tomcat 5 servlet-api, deployed in Tomcat 6 and ran full unit tests successfully.
- 06:58 PM Revision 5211 (metacat): Merging in REST interface implementation that was created by Serhan Akin. Main change is
- a refactored MetaCatServlet.java class, in which all of the handle* methods were moved
into a separate MetacatHandler...
- 05:03 PM Revision 5210 (metacat): Adding missing brackets in else clause. Need to verify with Daigle that this is what he meant.
- 02:35 PM Bug #4708: Handle writing a text node > 4000 characters to the db.
- Moved the chunking to the DocumentImpl.writeChildNodeToDB() method
- 01:29 PM Revision 5208 (metacat): Move the chunking of large test element data to centralized location in DBSAXNode.writeChildNodeToDB(). Beff up logging
- 01:16 PM Revision 5207 (metacat): Beef up log messages
- 01:14 PM Revision 5206 (metacat): add delay in insertSpatialDocs test to avoid buildIndex conflict
- 01:11 PM Revision 5205 (metacat): Add debug log statements
- 06:39 PM Bug #4728 (Resolved): grant document management privileges to admin user
- Metacat has an administrative user, but that user only has a few capabilities. We need to enhance the privileges of ...
- 09:46 AM Bug #4716 (Resolved): Metacat should run against Tomcat 6
- Matt sent:
Here are the two main issues I encountered in getting Metacat to run under tomcat6.
- 04:58 PM Bug #4708 (Resolved): Handle writing a text node > 4000 characters to the db.
- Right now, the postgres db can only handle a text node of 4000 characters. Currently we break calls to DBSAXNode.wri...
- 01:48 PM Bug #4707 (Resolved): Update release 1.9.2 release notes
- The final change to Metacat prior to the last release candidate should be to update the release notes.
- 12:35 PM Revision 5204 (metacat): make sure querygroup is not null before trying to print it.
- 10:17 AM Revision 5203 (metacat): Re-add the build dir property so the lsid server can build
- 09:51 AM Revision 5202 (metacat): Populate esa home links with skin property value
- 09:49 AM Bug #4698: ESA skin links are hard coded to data.esa.org
- templates look good
- 09:47 AM Bug #4698: ESA skin links are hard coded to data.esa.org
- Updated the JSP pages to use the skin registryurl property. Need to look at the registry templates now
- 09:45 AM Bug #4698 (Resolved): ESA skin links are hard coded to data.esa.org
- The "ESA Registry" and "Search for Data" links in the ESA header are hard coded to go to data.esa.org. This causes i...
Also available in: Atom