From 02/04/2015 to 03/05/2015
- 11:05 PM Revision 9140 (metacat): Add a script file to restore knb db from a dumped file.
- 11:02 PM Revision 9139 (metacat): Add a script to dump the knb database.
- 02:52 PM Bug #6684 (Resolved): The schema service will hang there if the link to the schema in xml_catalog table is not accessible
- I used the mn-demo-6.test.dataone.org to test and reproduce the bug. A connection read timeout was set in the code a...
- 01:33 PM Bug #6684: The schema service will hang there if the link to the schema in xml_catalog table is not accessible
- I tested my local machine with tomcat 7 and jdk 1.7 on mac, I couldn't reproduce the bug. I will try a mn-demo machin...
- 02:47 PM Revision 9138 (metacat): add step about enabling CGI module.
- 02:18 PM Revision 9137 (metacat): Add a read timeout for the connection. See bug https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6684:wq
- 01:14 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- When i was trouble shooting the issue on SAEON Metacat, i found the same thing - the cgid module was not installed. G...
- 12:08 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- Turns out user did not have mod_cgid enabled on her Apache installation. Works for her now that she enabled it.
- 09:41 AM Bug #6678: Update perl registry installation doc
- Motivated by a user having trouble installing registry (#6677)
- 05:31 PM Bug #6677 (Closed): perl registry installation fails
- Closing bug as documentation update clears up the issue.
- 03:24 PM Bug #6677 (Works For Me): perl registry installation fails
- Updated documentation to remove Make file step.
- 03:23 PM Bug #6678 (Closed): Update perl registry installation doc
- 03:23 PM Revision 9136 (metacat): remove unnecessary Make step in registry installation instructions.
- 01:45 PM Bug #6684 (Resolved): The schema service will hang there if the link to the schema in xml_catalog table is not accessible
- When I upgraded the ESA metacat, i found that an issue that Tomcat couldn't start. It turns out that Metacat was tryi...
- 10:17 AM Bug #6677 (In Progress): perl registry installation fails
- I can see in register-dataset.cgi that we pull in Metacat.pm with these directives:
use lib '../WEB-INF/lib';
- 08:09 AM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- I've never had to update the @INC path -- it has just worked. like it does on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
Maybe share the e...
- 07:23 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- That's great. How does that work? Clearly Metacat.pm does need to be accessible to perl on the @INC path, which is ...
- 08:14 PM Bug #6678 (Closed): Update perl registry installation doc
- 08:05 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- This is a documentation issue. There is no need to make the metacat perl library or do anything to install it. All th...
- 05:15 PM Bug #6677: perl registry installation fails
- When installing via src, make does several things:
$ sudo make install
- 04:52 PM Bug #6677 (Closed): perl registry installation fails
- On Ubuntu, trying to install the perl registry form the binary metacat release fails following the instructions provi...
- 02:44 PM Revision 9135 (metacat): * Use the cite tag for the MetacatUI skin citation
- * Take out extra divs in the MetacatUI skin that are not necessary
* Add a placeholder for the package contents table...
- 12:35 PM Revision 9134 (metacat): Display text nodes in EML when the value is directly in the text node or in a <section> tag or in a <para> tag (in metacatui skin)
- 12:34 PM Bug #6670 (Resolved): The XSLT is not including some text values in the result document
- In the EML xslt "text" template, check if there is a value directly in the text node rather than only looking in sect...
- 12:07 PM Bug #6670 (Resolved): The XSLT is not including some text values in the result document
- The XSLT for the metacatui skin is skipping over some text values, such as abstract and method descriptions.
- 03:12 PM Revision 9132 (metacat): It is tricky to determine if the type works since v2.SystemMetadata extends from v1.SystemMetadata.
- We have to set true that the return object is v1.SystemMetadata, also set false that the return object is not v2.Syst...
- 02:54 PM Revision 9131 (metacat): Convert the v2 system metadata object to v1 in the getSystemMetadata method.
- 02:51 PM Revision 9130 (metacat): Add the test code for v1 api.
- 05:25 PM Revision 9129 (metacat): Completed the 18 test cases.
- 05:22 PM Revision 9128 (metacat): Use the log to the replace system.out.print.
- 11:47 AM Revision 9127 (metacat): Add more test cases for the method getHeadVersion.
- 05:37 PM Revision 9126 (metacat): Add more test cases for the method getHeadVersion.
- 04:01 PM Revision 9125 (metacat): The setObsoletedBy only handles PID.
- 04:00 PM Revision 9124 (metacat): The method setObsoletedBy only hanldes SID.
- 02:41 PM Revision 9123 (metacat): Added the code to handle put method in meta url. See bug https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6666
- 02:40 PM Revision 9122 (metacat): Add the code to handle the PUT method for meta url. See https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6666.
- 08:54 PM Revision 9120 (metacat): Add test cases for the method getHeadPID.
- 04:37 PM Revision 9119 (metacat): Add the code to get the head version.
- 02:45 PM Bug #6665 (Resolved): Metacat "hazelcast synchronization" does not emit a log message indicating the process has completed
- Robert did a test to confirm that the bug was fixed.
- 03:32 PM Revision 9116 (metacat): Add the timestamp for the printing out the start and end of hazelcast synchronization.
- 03:26 PM Bug #6666: Fix MNresourceHandler to handle v2 API MNStorage.updateSystemMetadata()
- It seems that v2 CNResourceHandler doesn't have the ability either.
- 10:54 AM Bug #6666 (Resolved): Fix MNresourceHandler to handle v2 API MNStorage.updateSystemMetadata()
- While the v2 MNodeService class has implemented the MNStorage.updateSystemMetadata() method, when attempting to call ...
- 11:47 AM Bug #6665 (Resolved): Metacat "hazelcast synchronization" does not emit a log message indicating the process has completed
- Please see the dataONE ticket: https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/6779
- 12:52 AM Bug #6662 (Closed): Metacat fails large-file upload
- Turns out that setting the value to -1 allows unlimited sized uploads (only limited by memory/disk). I refactored Me...
- 05:44 PM Revision 9112 (metacat): Add a test case for testing sid chains.
- 05:38 PM Revision 9111 (metacat): Call the method lock.lock() immediately after getting the lock. Otherwise, if an exception happened between the two calls (in another word, lock.lock() was called), lock.unlock() can cause an issue:
- Current thread is not owner of lock!
- 04:57 PM Bug #6663 (Resolved): Metacat does not record http request "User-Agent" into the event log
- The source and test code was committed to both trunk and 2.4 branch.
- 02:22 PM Bug #6663: Metacat does not record http request "User-Agent" into the event log
- It turned out the constructor of EventLogData class didn't have the field for user-agent.
I found the user-agent ...
- 10:00 AM Bug #6663 (Resolved): Metacat does not record http request "User-Agent" into the event log
- All entries in the 'access_log' table on KNB have user_agent equal to NULL, i.e. the query
"select count(*) from acc...
- 04:47 PM Revision 9108 (metacat): Add the code to test only 512 characters can be written to db.
- 04:46 PM Revision 9107 (metacat): Add a cap to only write 512 characters of the user-agent to db.
- 03:46 PM Revision 9105 (metacat): Add the code to make sure that the event, ip address, principal and userAgent were recorded.
- 03:23 PM Revision 9104 (metacat): Handle the IOException which was added to MockCNode constructor.
- 03:22 PM Revision 9103 (metacat): Change the constructor's signature since the super class - MultipartDCNode was changed.
- 12:23 PM Revision 9100 (metacat): Add comments explaining limits on max_upload_size property.
- 12:10 PM Revision 9099 (metacat): Modify v1 and v2 calls to MultipartRequestResolver to use MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE from configuration.
- 11:55 AM Revision 9098 (metacat): The constrcutor of EventLogData missed the user-agent field. So the user-agent wasn't recorded.
- The bug was fixed.
- 11:35 AM Bug #6662: Metacat fails large-file upload
- Although the value is no longer hardcoded in the source, it still is limited to 2GB because MultipartRequestResolver ...
- 01:30 AM Bug #6662 (In Progress): Metacat fails large-file upload
- Removed the hardcoding by adding a config parameter in commit r9094. Needs testing.
Should also discuss the alter...
- 11:12 AM Revision 9097 (metacat): Lower the file size limit to deal with max size of Integer issue.
- 09:21 AM Revision 9096 (metacat): organize imports. move exception-throwing method call into try block.
- 09:15 AM Revision 9095 (metacat): use HttpMultipartRestClient since the DefaultHttpMultipartRestClient was removed from d1_libclient_java
- 01:16 AM Revision 9094 (metacat): Updated D1ResourceHandler to not hardcode a file size limit. This will allow
- large, multi-gigabyte files to be uploaded, but still needs testing. The limit
is now drawn from the metacat.propert...
- 10:53 PM Bug #6662 (Closed): Metacat fails large-file upload
- Metacat seems to have a hard limit set on file upload size, at least for the DataONE MN.create() API. I attempted ...
- 04:44 PM Revision 9093 (metacat): The setReplicationStatus method only supports sid and the setRightsHolder method supports both PID and SID.
- 03:10 PM Revision 9092 (metacat): Add the code transform a sid to a pid in publish, getPackage and view method. Fefer dataONE #6734.
- 02:28 PM Revision 9091 (metacat): Fixed a bug that it should use getReplica rather than get method.
- 09:47 AM Revision 9090 (metacat): Add the option -h for tar command in order to follow the link.
Also available in: Atom