From 01/05/2016 to 02/03/2016
- 03:08 PM Bug #6954 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi should use standard CA file
- We made changes on the ldap code. If users don't specify the ldap.server.ca.certificate on the metacat.properties, th...
- 02:04 PM Revision 9515 (metacat): Removed the sepcified path for the ldap ca file.
- 09:55 AM Revision 9514 (metacat): If the user doesn's specify the ldap ca file path on the metacat.properties, it will use the default one.
- 02:11 PM Bug #6954: ldapweb.cgi should use standard CA file
- The reason we used an external ca certificate is that the old go-daddy certificate is not in the the system's defaul...
- 05:14 PM Revision 9513 (metacat): Remove the bypass button.
- 05:13 PM Revision 9512 (metacat): Update the ezid configuration screenshot.
- 03:39 PM Revision 9510 (metacat): Add the help icons on the page.
- 03:37 PM Revision 9509 (metacat): Use a new screenshot with the help icon.
- 03:32 PM Bug #6955: Error when submitting to registry
- I updated the permissions on the /var/metacat/temporary directory where the registry writes some necessary temporary ...
- 10:35 AM Bug #6955 (Closed): Error when submitting to registry
- I get the following error when trying to submit metadata to the dev.nceas registry: The docid is not valid since it ...
- 11:38 AM Revision 9507 (metacat): Fixed a typo.
- 11:31 AM Revision 9506 (metacat): Add the ezid section.
- 11:28 AM Revision 9505 (metacat): Add the section for ezid.
- 10:06 AM Bug #6954 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi should use standard CA file
- When Nick updated the ldap.ecoinformatics.org SSL certificate to use Let's Encrypt instead of GoDaddy, the Perl scrip...
- 08:48 PM Bug #6952 (New): error trying updating metadata on https://knb.ecoinformatics.org/#view/knb.894.1
- Hi guys,
When we are trying to edit this package metadata https://knb.ecoinformatics.org/#view/knb.894.1 using the...
- 04:24 PM Revision 9504 (metacat): Updated the screenshot for the configuration pages.
- 03:06 PM Revision 9503 (metacat): Add the items for the ezid backup.
- 03:05 PM Revision 9502 (metacat): Change the label.
- 10:16 AM Support #6793: Update DOIs from KNB to redirect to view service
- Ran the DOI updater for EML 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.1.0, and 2.1.1 formats. All EML DOIs should be resolving to the #view end...
- 07:48 AM Support #6793 (In Progress): Update DOIs from KNB to redirect to view service
- I was able to use our Metacat admin tool to update an example DOI - doi:10.5063/AA/dpennington.338.2 now points to th...
- 07:33 AM Support #6793: Update DOIs from KNB to redirect to view service
- Megan Force at Thompson Reuters is reporting our old DOIs still point to XML representations of the metadata rather t...
- 04:44 PM Revision 9501 (metacat): fixed a label issue.
- 03:46 PM Revision 9500 (metacat): Add the java code to handle the ezid configuration.
- 03:45 PM Revision 9499 (metacat): Add a new property to show the status of configuration of the ezid service.
- 03:44 PM Revision 9498 (metacat): Add a page for configuring the ezid.
- 02:46 PM Feature #6951 (New): Develop XSLT for ISO-19119 for Member Node Services
- There are details in the ISO-19119 XSLT that may be useful to expose to users through the D1 view service / MetacatUI...
- 11:30 AM Revision 9495 (metacat): The getPackage method should throw an exception since the id is a data object.
- 11:17 AM Revision 9494 (metacat): Put a detal code on the InvalidRequest exception in the getPackage method.
- 09:59 AM Revision 9493 (metacat): If the pid it is a package id in the getPackage method, the method will throw an InvalidRequest exception.
- 05:17 PM Revision 9492 (metacat): Make sure to close the prepared statement on the final statement.
- 11:57 AM Revision 9491 (metacat): Close the result and connection in the finally clause to make sure they being closed.
- 03:49 PM Bug #6525 (Closed): Got index already exists error when ran the db upgrade scripts from 2.2.1 to 2.4.1
- I just downloaded both 2.2.1 and 2.4.1 from the KNB web site. I did a fresh installation of 2.2.1, then upgrade it to...
- 03:04 PM Bug #6610 (Closed): Can't index resource in Metacat trunk
- I just confirmed that the bug was fixed.
- 02:54 PM Bug #6643 (Closed): EventLog.getD1Report does not correctly map event types
- The create dataone event now maps the create, insert, INSERT, upload and UPLOAD events right now.
- 01:05 PM Revision 9489 (metacat): Add the dataone create event mapping to the select clause.
- 03:48 PM Revision 9488 (metacat): map the metacat log event INSERT, upload and UPLOAD to the dataone log event "create"
- 02:19 PM Revision 9487 (metacat): comment out the party annotation-target - don't think we'll be using this anytime soon (had been for annotating with orcids)
- 10:22 AM Bug #6938 (Closed): MNStorage.create() doesn't set sysmeta "authoritativeMemberNode" field if not already set by client
- committed to trunk - can be deployed to a MN for testing if you'd like.
- 10:17 AM Bug #6938 (In Progress): MNStorage.create() doesn't set sysmeta "authoritativeMemberNode" field if not already set by client
- Now setting authMN to origin MN if not already set by client
- 10:14 AM Bug #6938 (Closed): MNStorage.create() doesn't set sysmeta "authoritativeMemberNode" field if not already set by client
- If authoritativeMemberNode element is not set in the sysmeta submitted with an object during create() the MN doesn't ...
- 10:22 AM Revision 9486 (metacat): set authoritative MN to origin MN if the client did not set it on mn.create. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6938
- 10:07 AM Task #6937 (Closed): Remove ant/source instructions for harvester documentation
- 09:49 AM Task #6937 (Closed): Remove ant/source instructions for harvester documentation
- We rarely have users deploying Metacat from source and should remove references to that from the harvester configurat...
- 10:07 AM Bug #6936 (Closed): Harvester registration login redirects to incorrect location
- 09:47 AM Bug #6936 (Closed): Harvester registration login redirects to incorrect location
- David Blankman reported this for Metacat 2.4.3.
> After a successful login using the default skin HarvestRegistrat...
- 10:07 AM Revision 9485 (metacat): remove ant commands in harvester configuration instructions. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6937
- 10:03 AM Revision 9484 (metacat): include metacat context in the redirect after successful harvester registration login. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6936
- 09:47 AM Bug #6576 (Closed): Ensure replicaPolicy node list order is preserved in backing store
- A new column policy_id was added to the smReplicationPolicy table. When we get data from the table, the mn list will ...
- 05:32 PM Revision 9483 (metacat): Add a policy_id in the smReplicationPolicy table to help preserver the order of the nodes list.
- 05:28 PM Revision 9482 (metacat): Use the "order by" to preserve the nodes order in the replication policy.
- 02:23 PM Bug #6542 (Closed): Fix MNodeService.systemMetadataChanged() to be asynchronous
- In the 2.5.0 release the MN.systemMetadataChanged method is asynchronous.
- 04:40 PM Feature #6916 (Closed): Create a read-only mode for Metacat MN
- The above methods were added a checker for the read-only mode.
- 02:06 PM Revision 9481 (metacat): Use the ServiceFailure to replace the InvalidRequest when it is the read-only mode (CN throws the exception).
- 09:42 AM Revision 9480 (metacat): In the replicate method, the checking of the read-only mode was moved from MNodeService class to the MNResourceHandler class since it is asynchronized.
Also available in: Atom