From 06/03/2017 to 07/02/2017
- 11:37 AM Bug #7201: Some DataONE service packages not being reported
- It seems we miss "MNQuery" and "MNView" as well.
- 10:44 AM Revision 10361 (metacat): Add the code to read the MNPackage configuration.
- 10:40 AM Revision 10360 (metacat): Add the MNPackage configuration.
- 10:22 AM Revision 10357 (metacat): Remove the duplicated alternate identifier section.
- It seemed to have been caused by a branch code merge.
- 05:38 PM Task #7202 (New): Add documentation to indicate and help users Metacat only runs under Java 1.8
- We decided that this 2.9.0 release will only be running under Java 1.8. We need to make clear to the user in our docu...
- 02:11 PM Bug #7201 (Closed): Some DataONE service packages not being reported
- The DataONE 'node' service requests a member node to provide a list of service packages that it supports, for example...
- 08:55 AM Bug #7200 (Resolved): Remove redundant alternate identifier form in register-dataset.cgi template
- We somehow have duplicated the @alternateIdentifier@ section of the @entryForm.tmpl@ template, which is causing displ...
- 04:23 PM Revision 10355 (metacat): Fix a bug in the conditional for the EML XSLT for alternateIdentifiers
- 03:29 PM Revision 10353 (metacat): Add the release note for 2.8.4
- 03:24 PM Revision 10351 (metacat): Add the script to upgrade db to 2.8.4
- 03:20 PM Revision 10349 (metacat): Add the script to upgrade the db version to 2.8.4.
- 01:28 PM Revision 10342 (metacat): Use MetacatUI 1.14.2 release.
- 04:40 PM Bug #7196 (Resolved): MN.Delete should continue even though it can't find the local file
- Add the code to continue delete the system metadata when the exception happens.
- 02:00 PM Bug #7196: MN.Delete should continue even though it can't find the local file
- The error from the delete command (from Marco):
curl -i --cert ./urn_node_UIC.pem --key ./urn_node_UIC.key -X DELETE...
- 01:58 PM Bug #7196: MN.Delete should continue even though it can't find the local file
- The list of guids which have the issue (provided by Marco):
- 03:35 PM Revision 10340 (metacat): In the delete method, if we got not MdcDocNotFound exception, we will continue to delete the system metadata.
- 01:34 PM Bug #7195 (Resolved): LDAP-based group authorization is failing
- It turned out that the authen token doesn't include any group information. So the access rules about the group permi...
Also available in: Atom